There is rumored to be a great source of power deep in the Chaos Wastes. The Maw of Madness as it is called is undoubtedly being used by our enemies.
There are two fates branching forth for you. In one, you storm the Maw of Madness and claim the magical power for your realm. In the other, you wander the wastes a mewling spawn of wretchedness. Which would you rather see come to pass?
This weekend Road to Madness will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Maw of Madness scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Supplies now spawn every 40s instead of every 120s, but each resource rank up the keep less than before. (This was pushed in a earlier hotfix, but wasn't in the notes)
- Abilities (including Abilities used on items) cooldowns will now persist through relogs and server restarts.
- Black Orc: Updated the icon of Clobber to use a unique icon instead of sharing icon with Shatter Enchantment. Mythic had actually created a unique icon for this skill, but seems they then assigned the wrong one.
- Choppa: Lowered the maximum height difference for GTDC pulls from 30ft to 25ft. This is to avoid it being able to pull players down from some walls that are just under 30ft tall.
Revert the earlier primary stat multiplier (PSM) increases on the Path of Monstrosity AoE abilities. The single target damage increases and the increases in other masteries are kept.
-Demolition: PSM 1.13 -> 0.86
-Mouth of Tzeentch: PSM 1.0 -> 0.75
-Wave of Mutilation: PSM 0.55 -> 0.38
-Concussive Jolt: PSM 1.25 -> 0.86
- Wrecking Ball: PSM 0.33 -> 0.22
- Shield Sweep: Grudge cost lowered to 10 grudge and can now hit up to 5 targets.
- Told Ya So: Effect changed to: "Any time you spend Grudge, each group member within 100ft will gain Action Points equivalent to Grudge spent."
- Relentless Training: Effect changed to "After a successful parry, there is a 20% chance your next ability will cost no Action Points. This effect can occur no more than once every 5 seconds."
- Avenging the Debt: Cost increased from 20 to 25 Grudge. Cooldown set to 30 seconds. Effect changed to "Upon spotting a hated foe your rage boils over. You remove all movement impairing effects. For each effect removed, you will regain X health. Your Oath Friend will be affected as well if they’re within 50ft of you.". The health scales with ability level, up to 200 at ability level 40.
- The Precision bonus on RDPS invader sets now proc on every critical hit instead of having 10% chance on a crit. But cannot trigger more than once every 3 seconds.
- Renown potions will now longer share a cooldown with other potions.
- Crashing in a fortress will now grant you a reservation to get back in again even if you had low or no contribution yet.
- The Fortress status will now properly persist through reboots. This means that a fortress that has been seized will have its doors open and guards will not be spawned.
- Warband members being inside or walking through the area of a captured fortress will no longer prevent you from queueing for city.
- Fixed issue which caused the City reset time after a City siege to be incorrect.
- The capture locations in Phoenix Gate no longer fall apart when clicking on them to hand in the flag.
- Edit: Absorb is now applied after toughness but before armor and resist mitigation. (Previously it was applied after all mitigation)
- Toughness mitigation is now applied after outgoing damage multipliers, but before incoming damage multipliers.
Both of these changes fixes it to work like it did on the live servers
Empire Chapter 21
- Desperate Dispatch: You will now have to recover Adonas's Chest and Hidden Key
- Shroud of Faith: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Grip of Darkness: This quest line is now available from the Worm's Fang in the Chaos Wastes
- Lost Booty: This quest is now available from the Pirate Chest in the Chaos Wastes
Empire Chapter 22
- Clearing the Way: This quest has been corrected
- War Report cooldown will now persist through relogs and server restarts.
- War Report can now be used in a Fortress Prison.
- When setting a new bind point you will be given a Book of Binding if you do not already have one.
 - All Pets & Turrets can now damage PQ mobs again
 - Fixed bolster issues in Altdorf Sewers and Sacellum Dungeons