Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Krulgu

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#71 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:12 am

Is not a WL nerf guys, is just now WL has same snare than other mdps classes, for me that's mean until now WL have superior thing than other mdps, i'm agree of point where now msh have an advantage in snare, but next big update is for them, so until this update,order does learn to play with this like destro have play 6 years with WL advantage, this refresher on WL snare is a good start, now WL need remove one tool for go on contact, i explain:

WL: charge, jump, grap
mara : charge, grap
choppa : charge, range 30 random grap
slayer : charge

Remove the grap from WL, give range 30 jump to slayer. Why range 30 because the grap of choppa is range 30 AND random ( i know if you are alone, is not really random but in mass battle.... when you grap kotbs where you will a slayer ...)and dwarves have short legs and not the elven grace, slayer is just a small ball of rage and hate :)

One class has 3 tools on 3 for going on contact one other has only 1...unfair, and for once both are order classes

Ads
Sulorie

Post#72 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:14 am

Kwatchi wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 am
jonspidy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:19 am Apparently the immunity bypassing choppa pull wasn't. Yet another nerf to order i guess.
Don’t even bother. Some of us would be willing to lose Rampage just to get rid of that broken Gtdc garbage, but we’re not a forum spamming dps shammy so no one listens to us.
All because you can't manage to stay 40ft away from choppa?
It's not like you are suddenly out of guard range, because of the pull. Your tanks just move with you. You are closer to the enemy, there where you want to be.

@Krulgu: choppa pull is 40ft.
Dying is no option.

hammerhead

Post#73 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:52 am

Krulgu wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:12 am Is not a WL nerf guys, is just now WL has same snare than other mdps classes, for me that's mean until now WL have superior thing than other mdps, i'm agree of point where now msh have an advantage in snare, but next big update is for them, so until this update,order does learn to play with this like destro have play 6 years with WL advantage, this refresher on WL snare is a good start, now WL need remove one tool for go on contact, i explain:

WL: charge, jump, grap
mara : charge, grap
choppa : charge, range 30 random grap
slayer : charge

Remove the grap from WL, give range 30 jump to slayer. Why range 30 because the grap of choppa is range 30 AND random ( i know if you are alone, is not really random but in mass battle.... when you grap kotbs where you will a slayer ...)and dwarves have short legs and not the elven grace, slayer is just a small ball of rage and hate :)

One class has 3 tools on 3 for going on contact one other has only 1...unfair, and for once both are order classes
Interestingly, all greenskins have a roughly similar mentality? We will stand in a heap and the Slayers will jump under the overstacked aoe in pursuit of their doomed fate, leaving behind a trail of purple numbers.
It also became interesting, is destro players able to manage 40 feet distance? Oh no..
(\|)o0(|/)

nonfactor

Post#74 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:19 am

Cabum wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:14 pm Baby nerfs to WL, just throwing sand to our eyes.
Exactly, the snare nerf is irrelevant and m1 nerf hits ib & mara unnecessarily since wl has pounce to close gap anyway.

Sulorie

Post#75 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:21 am

nonfactor wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:19 am
Cabum wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:14 pm Baby nerfs to WL, just throwing sand to our eyes.
Exactly, the snare nerf is irrelevant and m1 nerf hits ib & mara unnecessarily since wl has pounce to close gap anyway.
Someone already told you, that it was actually a buff to IB, because their M1 root was melee range only?
Dying is no option.

Theguyoftomorrow

Post#76 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:32 am

Kwatchi wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 am
jonspidy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:19 am Apparently the immunity bypassing choppa pull wasn't. Yet another nerf to order i guess.
but we’re not a forum spamming dps shammy so no one listens to us.
Maybe you should learn to speak with your mouth, instead of projecting your personal issues towards others :)

Theguyoftomorrow

Post#77 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:47 am

For anyone thinks that WL aren't over tuned read between the lines
"Cleave Limb (WL): Cooldown increased from 5s to 10s, duration reduced from 10s to 5s. This makes it mirror the snare abilities other mdps get." They actually took the overtune and normalized it, for how long was the slow overtuned??

Protecting WLS at this state, is like cheating, and if you're cheating remember you're only fooling yourselves :)

I for starters would remove the root(m1) from WL, and nerf damage by 10%. This is what I see without actual numbers just out of my head, and test it out ofc.

orillah
Suspended

Post#78 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:39 am

Fix Mara snare pls, "Debilitate" is the only uncleansable snare in the game apart from all others tanks/mdps snares equivalents.

Ads
Krulgu

Post#79 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:55 am

hmmm hammerhead that's mean WL doesn't do same thing at 65 range ?? ha no, sorry they don't die because they have 35% speed up just after jump,and they can 2 shot a caster easily, so they don't die after jump, you have right ... sorry. If you will say remove jump to WL too , why not ,i'm agree with this too you know ??

Drekan

Post#80 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 am

Reverse all change to live version please.
Elizerain Thex