Staff

Patch Notes 03/06/2020

Post#1 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:45 am

Italian translation provided by elk76

Hotfix #1
Spoiler:

[RvR]

- Keep lords fight back once again.
- Keep lords & Fort lords now only display self buffs or debuffs that you have casted on them. This significantly reduces the client lag when targeting them.
- Applying and removing bolster no longer removes all your buffs, instead it will switch ability level of them.
- The `.sorenable` and `.sordisable` commands can now enable/disable categories of State of Realm messages. A coming version of State of Realm will make use of this, so if you disable T1 in the addon, you won't even get those messages which improves performance a bit.

[Weekend Warfront]

- The objective to hold the Brimstone Bauble for entire scenario should work now

[Guild Vaults]

- Guild Vault 1 should behave normally again
- Cost for expanding Guild Vault is fixed.
[Weekend Warfront: Lair of Despair]

Eridial was without the prudence of an experienced master, and he became arrogant in his abilities. He attempted to create an artifact that could gift the power of the dragons to the High Elves, even while the beasts slumbered. His attempt proved a success, but at a terrible cost. The soul of Eridial's dragon companion, Thiralies, was ripped from his massive frame, leaving only a decaying husk. Overcome with grief and shame, Eridial fled into the bowels of Tor Anroc, never to be seen again.

Now both the forces of order and destruction journey into the bowels of Tor Anroc where Eridial fled in shame. Seek out this trinket, to claim it for the Witch King, or to prevent the Dark Elves from gaining what they seek.

This weekend Lair of Despair will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Tor Anroc scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

[Scenarios]

- Fixed issues with Mourkain artifact and similar scenario objects not resetting properly.

[Abilities]

- Pounce & Squig Leap: Damage hit now matches time you land, which is slightly earlier than it hit before.
- [16971] Divine Strike & Consume Essence no longer heals from secondary targets that blocked/parried the attack
- [15742] Burn Away Lies & Seed of Chaos no longer deal their ending damage if the debuff is cleansed before it ends.

[Quests]

Empire Chapter 15
- Journey Downriver: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Help For Haldred: Erich Betz will now give you something for telling him his brother is trapped beneath a cart

[Public Quests]

- Inappropriate rewards have been removed from T2 PQ's. These were either overleveled or already in-use for more appropriate content.

Ads
wonshot

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2020

Post#2 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:38 am

Blackguard: "Darling! Cancel the weekend trip cuz imma go golfing sum stuntiz!"

Very light patch, enjoy the summer peps
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

crazyturkme

Post#3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:34 am

Patch? Where?
Never give up ! Get up and fight ! Only you can save the World !

Naelar

Post#4 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:45 am

Love the whole mounted combat bit.. a dead orc on a pig looks funny as s**t.

Glorian

Post#5 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:48 am

Just a little sideline information:

The Date on the news thread is wrong. Just got me confused why it is september right now. :)

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:56 am

Nice one

agemennon675

Post#7 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:57 am

Glorian wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:48 am Just a little sideline information:

The Date on the news thread is wrong. Just got me confused why it is september right now. :)
Yeah I thought someone resurrected an old patch notes thread for a sec, it should be 03/06/2020 :)
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

phononHYPE

Re: Patch Notes 03/06/2020

Post#8 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:01 am

Mount combat looked like a Nerf jousting contest in a ball pit. Was fun, I'll miss it. Past that, I see WL is still getting tinkered with. /stroll-on-by
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
horrigan
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:41 am

Thanks for nothing 😒

Kaelang

Post#10 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:17 am

horrigan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:41 am Thanks for nothing 😒
Going through your old posts - it seems you are never satisfied with the quality of patches that the team are deploying over to the RoR server. Think you need to remember that all of the team here are volunteers working on this project in spare time, and yet remain consistent enough to provide weekly updates with fixes and changes.

However, it seems you have your mind set on how to improve what we're currently doing, so why not look to join the Staff Team yourself, and turn those 'Thanks for nothings' into actual contributions to the development of the project.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.