Ads

Patch Notes 03/06/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Patch Notes 03/06/2020

Post#31 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Arziak wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:56 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:26 pm Dont you see wrong dat the main dmg spell from a alredy weak clases could be denied just with a cleanse?
Ofc i cover it, but when you find a good healer the baal dmg its not gonna pop, never. And when you fight vs a group with for examplw 2 healers even less.
I could understand the point of force us to permanent cover it, but why not giving us something in return.
Feels like wh/we are not welcome here patch after patch
Uhm, because it got properly removed on live as well?
In a group fight you have too many debuffs on target, that cleansing is impossible apart from some moral cleanse or cleanse spam with cd decreaser. There is no problem at all to hide. You assume, that both healers can cleanse it, so it depends on enemy setup.
It is a hard hitting dot which ticks alongside of torment spam and on last tick you can finish with absolution.
WH deserve no compensation because a bug got fixed, as this is the worst reason to demand a buff.
Dying is no option.

Ads
geezereur

Post#32 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:16 am

Is something wrong with mara monstro proc? I am pretty sure it is not 25% proc rate but much lower.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#33 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:19 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:35 pm
Arziak wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:56 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:26 pm Dont you see wrong dat the main dmg spell from a alredy weak clases could be denied just with a cleanse?
Ofc i cover it, but when you find a good healer the baal dmg its not gonna pop, never. And when you fight vs a group with for examplw 2 healers even less.
I could understand the point of force us to permanent cover it, but why not giving us something in return.
Feels like wh/we are not welcome here patch after patch
Uhm, because it got properly removed on live as well?
In a group fight you have too many debuffs on target, that cleansing is impossible apart from some moral cleanse or cleanse spam with cd decreaser. There is no problem at all to hide. You assume, that both healers can cleanse it, so it depends on enemy setup.
It is a hard hitting dot which ticks alongside of torment spam and on last tick you can finish with absolution.
WH deserve no compensation because a bug got fixed, as this is the worst reason to demand a buff.
Oh ... feel that hate still from live. Out of all the classes in game that need help, any help, even bugs ... can't even have that.
Who knows ... devs turned SW into melee, maybe turn the WH to ranged. But if I was a betting man, I would say at some point the WH will get another nerf.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Glorian

Post#34 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:32 am

Yesterday in the lakes, the Aura Bolster non removal thing already improved live of some guys on their lower level alts going in the lakes.

And when we hit the lord with 200 people I could even see the lord and hit him and it wasn't a slideshow.

Thanks for the patch! :)

agemennon675

Post#35 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:11 pm

''- Keep lords & Fort lords now only display self buffs or debuffs that you have casted on them. This significantly reduces the client lag when targeting them.''

This is huge, thank you so much for this !
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Bozzax

Post#36 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:37 pm

geezereur wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:16 am Is something wrong with mara monstro proc? I am pretty sure it is not 25% proc rate but much lower.
Was lowered long long time ago (7% iirc)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Skullgrin

Post#37 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:13 pm

Glorian wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:32 am Yesterday in the lakes, the Aura Bolster non removal thing already improved live of some guys on their lower level alts going in the lakes.

And when we hit the lord with 200 people I could even see the lord and hit him and it wasn't a slideshow.

Thanks for the patch! :)

Yep, the adjustment to the Keep Lord is a definite improvement. Fighting against him is still a bit laggy for me, but I did manage to pull aggro from the main tank (too much DPS), something that hasn't happened for a while due the lag. Guess I'm gonna have to start paying attention to what I'm doing during keep fights again. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Brutinho

Post#38 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:06 am

Just respec'd back to 2h BG and Malignant Strike it all screwed up, creating a bug report
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ads