Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/05/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rlyeh

Re: Patch Notes 13/05/2020

Post#41 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:29 pm

There are no changes for the ranked scenarios, there is no fix for 325 mmr restriction. I'm not talking about the fact that there is no normal reward, and there is better gear for the afk in the RVR. Thank you for considering the nonhumans of those who stand in an endless queue.

Ads
Nekkma

Post#42 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Dragnor wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:11 pm - Set the number of available RvR tactic slots to 0 (These were removed in patch 1.4.0 in 2010)

I dont belieave that is right, I do remember having rvr tactics even at the very last day and I can see them on my videos. But maybe they were just placeholders at that point, Its a long time. But anyway the change is good, so that It does not confuse people here, just had to point out the comment. :)
The original ones got removed (increased morale gain for number of the same race in party and such). With RR 100 you got a 160 (?) wounds tactic that was a ”red” rvr tactic if I remember correctly.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

sighy

Post#43 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:50 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:59 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:44 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:34 pm
I think, Engineer needs his "loner" tactic more than anything to promote more mobile play.
Engi had tools to play mobile on live, why you think they can't be mobile here?
They lose too much damage output (provided by turret) by playing mobile at this moment.
It's one of main reasons organized WBs don't want engis in their DPS slots, sometimes you can pick one for utility - if you accept his damage will be crap compared to BW/SL/WL.
Well Magus has it's uses, but bringing more than 1 magnet and 1 aoe would gimp them all to put it bluntly. Mist not stacking is very impactful to that end. 1 is good at supporting sorcs, because of one of their aoe debuffs decreasing spirit res. And there of course are a bunch of other things they bring to the table, situationally.

Mythrendir

Post#44 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:58 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:57 pm
Mythrendir wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:33 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:16 pm [Weekend Warfront: Blood Basin]

[Warrior Priest & Disciple of Khaine shield rework]

Warrior Priests and Disciples of Khaine previously only had lower level shields available from a special merchant and all of them used the same appearance. Now they have many appropriate appearances to choose from, based on modified versions of KotBS, Black Guard & NPC shields.

The shields been spread throughout the game. They will appear in loot tables, PQ rewards, quest rewards, influence rewards and at vendors, just like any other gear. There are also lower level versions of Bucklers & Disciple of Khaine Blood Wards at scenario reward vendors.

The old lvl 36 Blue rarity shields & weapons available from vendors have been added to the T4 Epic Quests
Spoiler:
1h Sword "Bloodletter" is rewarded for the quest "The Ebon Flame"
Shield "Sanguinary" is rewarded for the quest "Annihilation"
1h Hammer "Cometstrike" is rewarded for the quest "Faith is Madness"
Shield "Falling Star" is rewarded for the quest "Unmasking the Enemy"
Warrior Priest Appearance guide

Disciple of Khaine Appearance guide

[Tickets]

[16698] A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
[16726] An axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
[16262] A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Ironbreaker
[16191] The rewards you can claim after having triggered the unlocks for finishing X PQs as ranked #1 have been corrected

QUESTION: Why are the shields so tiny????????
Kinda defeats the purpose of of showing off your kool new skins when its so tiny like a child's toy and barely noticeable =(
If we can please increase their size, even if its a bit more (I understand you dont wanna copy tanks shields), to make them more menacing.
In addition, making them bigger will make them more visible and allow us to clearly see if they carrying a shield or book/chalice.
thanks =)
These are Bucklers, not full shields. Tanks have full shields. Mhealers have enough to have a minimal block rating.
Thank you for your answer, HOWEVER: There is a clear disparity between WP shield size and DOK shield size. Currently, the WP shields are larger and more noticeable than the DOK shields. In addition, the higher lvl oppressor medal dok shield is even smaller than its t1 lowbie shield.

As much as I am tremendously grateful for new skins, atm you can't tell when a dok has a shield or chalice etc, too small to notice what a dok's build is!

Furthermore, id like to actually be able to see them and show them off rather than having to zoom into my character to even notice them. After all, having your ennemy awe in fear or admiration at your mighty Buckler shield :mrgreen: :twisted: ;)
Also, I believe the sentinel DOK shield that was larger was removed from the game? :( :( :(

Thank you for all your hard work xox
Last edited by Mythrendir on Wed May 13, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Telen
Suspended

Post#45 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:07 pm

Turret buff was just a crap addition to try and make the classes viable. No idea why here they decided to double down on a really lazy fix by a company that had no staff to do something proper.

Dragnor

Post#46 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:33 pm

Nekkma wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:34 pm
Dragnor wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:11 pm - Set the number of available RvR tactic slots to 0 (These were removed in patch 1.4.0 in 2010)

I dont belieave that is right, I do remember having rvr tactics even at the very last day and I can see them on my videos. But maybe they were just placeholders at that point, Its a long time. But anyway the change is good, so that It does not confuse people here, just had to point out the comment. :)
The original ones got removed (increased morale gain for number of the same race in party and such). With RR 100 you got a 160 (?) wounds tactic that was a ”red” rvr tactic if I remember correctly.
Ah yes, now I remember. thx

MMXX43

Post#47 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:48 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:57 pm
Mythrendir wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:33 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:16 pm [Weekend Warfront: Blood Basin]

[Warrior Priest & Disciple of Khaine shield rework]

Warrior Priests and Disciples of Khaine previously only had lower level shields available from a special merchant and all of them used the same appearance. Now they have many appropriate appearances to choose from, based on modified versions of KotBS, Black Guard & NPC shields.

The shields been spread throughout the game. They will appear in loot tables, PQ rewards, quest rewards, influence rewards and at vendors, just like any other gear. There are also lower level versions of Bucklers & Disciple of Khaine Blood Wards at scenario reward vendors.

The old lvl 36 Blue rarity shields & weapons available from vendors have been added to the T4 Epic Quests
Spoiler:
1h Sword "Bloodletter" is rewarded for the quest "The Ebon Flame"
Shield "Sanguinary" is rewarded for the quest "Annihilation"
1h Hammer "Cometstrike" is rewarded for the quest "Faith is Madness"
Shield "Falling Star" is rewarded for the quest "Unmasking the Enemy"
Warrior Priest Appearance guide

Disciple of Khaine Appearance guide

[Tickets]

[16698] A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
[16726] An axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
[16262] A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Ironbreaker
[16191] The rewards you can claim after having triggered the unlocks for finishing X PQs as ranked #1 have been corrected

QUESTION: Why are the shields so tiny????????
Kinda defeats the purpose of of showing off your kool new skins when its so tiny like a child's toy and barely noticeable =(
If we can please increase their size, even if its a bit more (I understand you dont wanna copy tanks shields), to make them more menacing.
In addition, making them bigger will make them more visible and allow us to clearly see if they carrying a shield or book/chalice.
thanks =)
These are Bucklers, not full shields. Tanks have full shields. Mhealers have enough to have a minimal block rating.
So many artistic examples of Sigmarites bearing great shields , heck even towershields.

Rubius
Developer

Post#48 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Just wanted to say that having choices on the final tier event items is a really cool move. Thanks for adding that!

Ads
Teshkomije

Post#49 » Wed May 13, 2020 11:43 pm

Not up to date, but what is the reason for adding shields to DOK's except for pure balance perspective?

I thought only WPs had shields before? was not aware DOKs had that option to begin with here nor on retail?

diskmagus

Post#50 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:00 am

wl loner tactic stop working