Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tenhi
Posts: 64

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#11 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:26 pm

Invader Ring is still in Slot 2 for me. Also the Item says nothing about being Slot 4 only (the Sov one does).

Ads
Haskr
Posts: 417

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#12 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:29 pm

I find it nice and well done that you reactivated the weekend warfronts!

This gives players the feeling that there is always something fresh happening in the game and that it's rewarding to log in.
Elfenkrieger - Weißer Löwe

TreefAM
Posts: 409

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#13 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:30 pm

Rip min maxing with invader

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 6760
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#14 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:31 pm

TreefAM wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:30 pm
Rip min maxing with invader
Who even has invader? I hear it's really hard to get.

Removed from the patch notes as it didn't get applied for this week. Guess we might want to look into code-removing items in unapproved slots before we do it. Lots of honest folk here pointing out an unintended potential bug.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
aa91837
Legacy RR80
Posts: 77

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#15 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:32 pm

Warlord
- Engi/Squig/SW now have 6% Dodge Strikethrough instead of AA speed as a set bonus
well.. Warlord now even more useless for melee sh, meanwhile meleeSW get +6% parry Strikethrough
Godzilla-Choppa

User avatar
zulnam
Posts: 204

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#16 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:36 pm

ravezaar wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:22 pm
What happened to ranged SW ?
Soon™. Some things are probably easier to fix than others, i guess.

Happy to see class balance is back in the mainspot though, and especially happy to see commentaries added to explain the decission behind the changes. Good job.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Mara, SH

User avatar
rameden
Posts: 124

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#17 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:02 pm

"Engi/Squig/SW now have 6% Dodge Strikethrough instead of AA speed as a set bonus"
Am I missing something the engi warlord set bonus doesn't have AA speed as a set bonus.
Too many alts to count...

User avatar
H0tYand3r3
Posts: 31

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#18 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:12 pm

zulnam wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:36 pm
ravezaar wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:22 pm
What happened to ranged SW ?
Soon™. Some things are probably easier to fix than others, i guess.

Happy to see class balance is back in the mainspot though, and especially happy to see commentaries added to explain the decission behind the changes. Good job.
Range sw exists? haven't heard of it
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

Ads
User avatar
M0rw47h
Posts: 599

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#19 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:16 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:31 pm
TreefAM wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:30 pm
Rip min maxing with invader
Who even has invader? I hear it's really hard to get.

Removed from the patch notes as it didn't get applied for this week. Guess we might want to look into code-removing items in unapproved slots before we do it. Lots of honest folk here pointing out an unintended potential bug.
Could you please reconsider it?
Ability to mix invader with sov/warlord, reduces gear gap between full sov toons and the rest.
Anathae [KotBS] / Anathea [WP] ( and couple others )
former Anathae [Zealot]

retekelek
Posts: 90

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#20 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:30 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:31 pm
TreefAM wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:30 pm
Rip min maxing with invader
Who even has invader? I hear it's really hard to get.

Removed from the patch notes as it didn't get applied for this week. Guess we might want to look into code-removing items in unapproved slots before we do it. Lots of honest folk here pointing out an unintended potential bug.
Bye bye 5 solve 4 invader setup... or 5 solve 2 invader 2 oppressor/vanq

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests