Acidic

Re: Patch Notes 08/04/2020

Post#21 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm

You have guys have been busy, nice

Ads
Joshwa70

Post#22 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Slice also doesn't build finisher points.. good nerf though, Now all the we/wh will get invites to the city parties again...

dirnsterer

Post#23 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Wam wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:56 pm with the WE/WH "fix" it feels like these classes are now outdated and under the old system target cap when that everything was lower amount to hit... other classes are now up to date and can hit many, we/wh sadly cannot participate in this game.

some classes do not need to pick a tactic to hit 24 targets, some classes can even do it with manipulating line of sight at forts ala Engi/BW/Sorc/Magus

A witch elf/hunter has to go into melee and sacrifice a tactic slot just to hit 3 people... do you realise that neuters the tactics worth and makes it null and void and also takes any aoe potential on a already niche class further down the list... how can it compete with its rival mdps choppa/mara/wl/sl all of which can provide good ST and good aoe pressure in comparison.

A witch elf/hunter is also more squishy than these classes... and its not like the ST burst outshines these classes either... so it becomes a case of haves and "have nots" so a fringe niche class becomes more a meme again...

I just do not see how it is balanced compared to other mdps unless its oversight with the whole target cap system from old times which i can understand.

1 tactic choice wasted to hit 3 people in melee (2 extra) < hitting 24 people without any tactic required...
Remember it also lowers slice damage by 10%.

Melkoroth

Post#24 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Yay "fix" WH some more. Please just delete class from game and end our suffering.

No survability, no group utility and now not even a half-assed AoE.
Ettenhard Abarca - Witch Hunter

Foofmonger

Post#25 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:15 pm
R3xz wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:12 pm About marauder fix, were the ability and tactic not working at all after the last mara patch?
No they weren’t working
I'm not mad, but the realization that I've been screaming into fort doors for a week with no real effect is fairly funny.

Wam

Post#26 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:12 pm

I dont think its going to be a nice atmosphere for we/wh trying to find city groups when they become obsolete / non viable and thats pretty harsh because its not like they was over performing... any above average sl/wl/ch/mara brought alot more to the table than any good welf pre "fix"
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Stelien

Post#27 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:13 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:40 pm
Akalukz wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:38 pm In light of the we/wh "bug" fix this tactic needs drastic work now that AoE has no cap for the vast majority of skills. Basically the only AoE spec available is now pretty much worthless.
I fixed a bug , but you can propose a change
Hello, since i enjoy playing both aoe WE and WH , i would like to point one more thing, Dragon gun aoe execution procs blessed bullets on all targets hit in a small radius (i guess on a minimal 30 feet radius which is intended for having 1 accusation), If it is intended to proc on all targets (which i think is great and should not be removed) it should proc on all targets hit when having 5 accusations and not only on those very close to the primary target. I hope you wont destroy aoe builds on WE/WH since these classes are usually undesirable for groups as st dps as they dont contribute to larger scale battles ( and since i find them very fun to play ). For razor strikes tactics (and we counterpart) i would propose to perhaps lower the range to myb 20 feet around primary target and make it hit all like it did already.
Andresila 80+ WH
Stelien 40+ WL
Andresilla 70+ WE
Zivotije 40+ Choppa

thefarthestland

Post#28 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:13 pm

some feedback from Mara Terrible Embrace skill CD problem?

Ads
Wam

Post#29 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 pm

Also morale drain is now working again for mara... first time since change

but morale stop is still broken just so you are aware and not working
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

kryss

Post#30 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Wam wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:12 pm I dont think its going to be a nice atmosphere for we/wh trying to find city groups when they become obsolete / non viable and thats pretty harsh because its not like they was over performing... any above average sl/wl/ch/mara brought alot more to the table than any good welf pre "fix"
Yep, I don't see any reason why WE/WHs should now bother with sweeping tactic.