Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
VkdswWH

Re: Patch Notes 28/03/2020

Post#71 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:28 am

Feomatar wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:07 am
VkdswWH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:10 am
Feomatar wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:09 am

IDNO, mara is the only slayer type of classes who actually usefull in 100x100+ fights, and they starts do most dmg in scenarios... Once again, maybe i'm not right and mara is bad, but numbers says different.
Now i can crit to 750) not a 700 like was before! Dat huge buff! :lol:
Good aoe debuffs + 1-3 at scenarios dmg top everytime i see mara now... OK.

Most of you see it is a guys in full sov sets like me. Now we have a lot of new 40+ player who dies like a crap, yes its fine when you impale (ignor armor if you do backstab) deal 1k damage but if you met old players you deal normal for you 300-500 crit!
im not just a regular whiner. I really enjoy that for 2-3 years we have balance fix (+30dmg) on mara but that -moral drain just looks like someone wants to clean their feets all over you. Just a bad trolling. And this is realy sad.
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

Ads
Feomatar
Suspended

Post#72 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:55 am

VkdswWH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:28 am
Feomatar wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:07 am
VkdswWH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:10 am
Now i can crit to 750) not a 700 like was before! Dat huge buff! :lol:
Good aoe debuffs + 1-3 at scenarios dmg top everytime i see mara now... OK.

Most of you see it is a guys in full sov sets like me. Now we have a lot of new 40+ player who dies like a crap, yes its fine when you impale (ignor armor if you do backstab) deal 1k damage but if you met old players you deal normal for you 300-500 crit!
im not just a regular whiner. I really enjoy that for 2-3 years we have balance fix (+30dmg) on mara but that -moral drain just looks like someone wants to clean their feets all over you. Just a bad trolling. And this is realy sad.
btw asw do x3 less dmg compare to mara and x5 less damage to melee sh who are destro asw and no one cares... Like mara have pretty much unfun mecanics, and can be fun only with big numbers, but this not about balance at all, some people enjoy play mid damage aoe debuffers, some people like to suffer when your damage is about your pet with 2k hp who dies from 2 aoe but have bigger damage in single target, some people like just damage and play slayer or chopa, or u want to be in the same time hunter and rogue but u have sw and u neither X D

Nekkma

Post#73 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:59 am

Feomatar wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:55 am
btw asw do x3 less dmg compare to mara and x5 less damage to melee sh
They do not.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#74 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:59 am

Nekkma wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:59 am
They do not.
Yea, hate numbers, they always lie! :lol:

Nefarian78

Post#75 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 am

Feomatar wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:59 am
They do not.
Because clearly, scoreboard numbers are the only thing that matters. It's not like asw has one of the highest bursts, excellent mobility, excellent survivability and good utility.

2h CH confirmed op, they do more damage than most dps in pug sc numbers with Dreadful Agony.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

zulnam

Post#76 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:56 pm

Nefarian78 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 am It's not like asw has one of the highest bursts, excellent mobility, excellent survivability and good utility.
Yeah, that's why so many organised warbands run at least one. aSW are all that and a bag of chips.* :roll:

* that was sarcasm. I just wanted to point that out to all the people who constantly say aSW is great without actually playing one.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Nefarian78

Post#77 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:48 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:56 pm Yeah, that's why so many organised warbands run at least one. aSW are all that and a bag of chips.* :roll:

* that was sarcasm. I just wanted to point that out to all the people who constantly say aSW is great without actually playing one.
Yes, you've been an agenda andy regarding aSW since forever. Nobody cares.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Feomatar
Suspended

Post#78 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:41 pm

Nefarian78 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 am
Feomatar wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:59 am

They do not.
Because clearly, scoreboard numbers are the only thing that matters. It's not like asw has one of the highest bursts, excellent mobility, excellent survivability and good utility.

2h CH confirmed op, they do more damage than most dps in pug sc numbers with Dreadful Agony.
Burst for 20-40% of target hp is big (and after this "burst" you disappear in 1 second)? good mobility? Its when u have no freedom and sprint abilities, pounce without sprint and have no mass detaunt? Literally asw is a joke compare to everything even to mirror spec melee sh, sw as class outperformed by everyone.

Ads
Wam

Post#79 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:32 am

I will assume you want some decent feedback from experiences and not kneejerk reactions about changes

Mara...

Alot of people talk about this class with zero clue... its really painful to read the misinformation people often spread about it in terms of largescale fighting...

Mara was the best all rounder class... it was great utility and solid damage and not squishy for a dps

In old Meta ... Sorc > ZDPS > MARA ... some other fringe class rivals because destro is a bit more fluid and has more choices but mara with morale drain was easily top 3 pick, it countered order very hard

not that long ago ZDPS got destroyed so its RIP and out of the picture

with Choppa / MSH rise with better gear... it as some competition but

Mara is still a core pick for any smart destro wb with or without morale drain... or morale stop... Would still be a top 3 pick, possibly even 2nd Pick...

Its damage is not quite as much as choppa's... but it brings alot of tankiness and utility which makes up for this

Run 8 mara's on april 1st (i like to run different compos on this day just to show how its done) Got plenty of kills with AAO in BC... made some videos... a couple of these mara's are solid but alot are our alts and still function pretty well although would need to be tested more vs various organised enemies... could make some tweaks also to setup and see how that functions also... was purely testing damage and not debuffs per say.

Some of our lowbies go rr 47-54 in 4 hours... to show we tried to do alot of fighting :)

Havent fought against morale stop since change as focussing destro more atm... so couldnt give fair / experienced opinion about how effective it is and if it works...

If desire was to tweak Mara role into more damage dealer, then its on its way, it use to have great utlity good dmg, now it is more good utility very good dmg
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]