IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ GM POLICY ON CORONAVIRUS CHAT HERE
- Fixed an error that would allow training renown abilities even when prerequisites weren't met
- Spending money while unarmored will now give the correct title unlocks
- Fall damage should now more accuratly apply.
- Fall damage has been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue which would cause players to randomly die to fall damage.
- You will no longer be disconnected when trying to use a last name which contains a prohibited word.
- Riccekac Warshard is now mounted.
- Dieden Bloodmane is now patrolling inside the PQ 'Gore Wood'
- Rebellious Servants will now correctly count as High Elves
- Corrupted Thralls are once again humans, like they should be
- Corrupted Priests are once again humans, like they should be
Marauder changes have been applied on the server. They will be applied to tooltips following a client patch later this week.
The following Marauder abilities have been adjusted: (PSM = Primary Stat Multiplier)
- Thunderous Blow: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Cutting Claw: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Draining Swipe: PSM 0.75 -> 0.95
Gut Ripper: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Tainted Claw: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Corruption: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Rend: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Pulverize: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Convulsive Slashing: PSM 0.6 -> 0.7
Impale: PSM 1.5 -> 1.7
Debilitate: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Unstable Convulsions: PSM 0.6 -> 0.7
Wave of Terror: PSM 0.75 -> 1.75, drains morale instead of stopping it
Crushing Blows: Reduced Chance to proc off melee attacks to 10%, morale stopper added (and actually works lol)
Concussive Jolt: PSM 0.86 -> 1.25
Wrecking Ball: PSM 0.22 -> 0.33
Wave of Mutilation: PSM 0.38 -> 0.55
Flail: PSM 0.75 -> 1.0
Demolition: PSM 0.86 -> 1.13
Mutated Energy: PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
Mouth of Tzeentch: PSM 0.75 -> 1.0
Gift of Savagery (8394): PSM 1.5 -> 1.65
- Squig Herder : Spiked squig Poisoned Spine is now correctly flagged as ailment.
- White lion : Pack Hunting will be correctly removed if you don’t have Trained to Hunt activated.
- Chosen : Seeping wound dot will correctly critically hit . Note that the proc from it still won’t crit like all proc .
- Chosen : Dire Shield won’t require to have a friendly target to use it
- Black Orc : Tree hit combo is now accessible at the appropriate level .
- Tank Warlord and Sov boots now have the correct 16HP per second ( 64HP per 4 seconds in-game )
- The Open Parties and Warbands function should no longer show "None" instead of a members name in a party.
- Guilds will now only show in the "Guild Search" tab for new players if they have set their "actively recruiting" preferences in Recruit -> Advertise to include "New Players".
- People in Guilds can now use the Recruit -> Search to search for other guilds looking to form or join Alliances.
- Rooting out Corruption: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- The Sign: This quest has been reworked and is now available only if you have completed the quest line 'Rooting out Corruption'
- A Rock to Remember: The text of this quest has been corrected and Roland will now generously give you his golden tooth for helping him
- Purifying Flame: The quest rewards have been set
- Profane Dreams: The quest rewards have been set
- Ransacked Vale: You will now have to recover the Supplies and the Message Pouch, and the quest rewards have been set
- Sanctified Ground: You will now have to kill the Corrupted Warmagi instead of the Corrupted Magi
- Bottom of the Barrel: This quest line has been corrected and is now available only if you have completed the quest 'Purifying Flame'
- Passing Through: Liebert Naubhof will now give you the report to deliver to Captain Nuhr
- The Dannenberg Dare: You will now have to collect a Corpse Sample from the Afflicted Corpse, and you will have the luck to take some of this sample with you when you turn in the quest
- The Catacombs and the Grim Monastery in southeast Ostland have had their population reorganized and the uncorrect GameObjects, cleared
- Kadrin Valley: Tunnel of Baradum gates are now openable.
- Talabecland: Schuler Estate door is now openable.
- Talabecland: The Bell Tower gates are now openable.
- Reikland: Ritterburg tavern door is now openable.
 The Destruction quest giver for the Black Crag Keep scenario quest has been moved closer to the spawn
 The Doors of Flame for the Dark Elf Epic Quest 'The Ebon Flame' are now a portal that will lead you out of the Flameshrine
 The typo has been corrected