Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 21/03/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grock

Re: Patch Notes 21/03/2020

Post#21 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:02 pm

Happy to see fixes to IC punt fiesta and the long awaited titles!
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
HongTen

Post#22 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Repairing items ?
How can i get this title ?
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Omegus

Post#23 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Nice patch - glad to see the knockback fixes for IC. Will be interesting to see what the strategies will be for defending now this has gone. Unlike Altdorf the defenders do not have the geometry on their side in the lead up to the palace (it's pretty even).

I have some feedback about the new Zealot 4pc heal sov bonus but I'll put that in the Sov set feedback thread.

I don't know how bugs are prioritised but please could someone check out this open issue regarding Harbinger of Doom on the Zealot? https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/15181. Wall of text about the bug below hidden with spoiler tags.
Spoiler:
It's been fixed in the past but keeps breaking and has currently been on the bugtracker in a broken state since November. I've recently discovered that set pieces are extra broken when it comes to silently not converting stats to the point that you sometimes need to unequip and requip pieces before Harbinger coverts it properly. Paperdoll looks 100% correct so Zealots need to spam .getstats a lot to look for bugs.

It also breaks specs that rely on +1/+2 to paths to unlock a tactic/ability and go no further. When you unequip the pieces you lose the +1/+2 and lose the ability, and then re-equipping the pieces won't give you that ability back. Fine if you do it in normal city as you can respec but in RvR/dungeons/anywhere where there's no trainer you're screwed.

Thank you :)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

IzNebula

Post#24 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:06 pm

dalen wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:37 pm
hippyia wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:32 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:30 pm
2h melee weapons have hidden block/parry strikethrough stats, while dual wield 1h weapons give parry.
Correct, I'm wondering what has changed in this patch in relation to that.
The parry and block strikethrough when using a 2h weapon was broken for WP the past week. It should be working again now.

Other 2h classes only get a block strikethrough, the parry strikethrough for 2h WP was added back in 2017 sometime.
I get that it has been this way since 2017, but is there a reason why only 2h WP are the only ones that get parry strikethrough along with block strikethrough, as compared to other 2h classes only getting block strikethrough only? I am just curious as to whether there is a reason behind it.

IzNebula

Post#25 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:08 pm

Wiede wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:31 pm Wait... 2h weapons have parry strike through too?
From what it looks like, it seems only 2h WP is the only one with parry strikethrough, the other classes only get block strikethrough it seems.

Xergon

Post#26 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:03 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 pm
[City Siege]

- After a City Siege has ended barriers will now spawn around the exit portal at the back of the city and the exit portal at the city gates.

- Gold Chests have been moved in Stage 3 to the exit portals.
Hmm, barriers are up, but if Order wins IC they cannot pick up bag, because they were not moved out of Destro spawn... :? :?:

I know it will get mailed (at least i hope so), but sometimes, something wrong goes with mail service. :D

But overall nice changes, cheers.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

wonshot

Post#27 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:41 am

The change of Sundragon / Lord of Change, arriving a little bit slower makes for a much nicer situation where you as attacker dont feel forced to take a 18vs24fight because the Dragon arrived before the 6 summoning player, and then by the time they arrive the defenders would had killed the NPC.

Citysieges as a whole seem very close to be finetuned, maybe only the way Champions are assigned would need some tweeking. Ive never been fan of RNG factors, especially for such powerful tools. Having it being random between the players in sc-party 6 would give players some control of who will get champeon instead of a top3 highest renown for each archtype and it would stop the creation of champparty before stage3 begins.

oversall a super solid patch, and nice to see the team on the ball!
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

M0rw47h

Post#28 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:43 am

Xergon wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:03 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 pm
[City Siege]

- After a City Siege has ended barriers will now spawn around the exit portal at the back of the city and the exit portal at the city gates.

- Gold Chests have been moved in Stage 3 to the exit portals.
Hmm, barriers are up, but if Order wins IC they cannot pick up bag, because they were not moved out of Destro spawn... :? :?:

I know it will get mailed (at least i hope so), but sometimes, something wrong goes with mail service. :D

But overall nice changes, cheers.
Army Recall and you can pick it.

Ads
juicemajor

Post#29 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 am

client is showing 142k files to download for this patch - is that normal?

taking forever....

R3xz

Post#30 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:27 am

juicemajor wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 am client is showing 142k files to download for this patch - is that normal?

taking forever....
Download the torrent and then activate the launcher that comes with it. That shouldn't be happening, it means your files are corrupted and you're downloading/verifying files through the launcher, which is very slow because it's only meant to distribute smaller patch files to people. (from what i've heard anyway)