Ads

Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
adapter
Suspended

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#11 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:23 pm

This is more of a Nerf to Squig Herder than to Slayers.

Indigestion is a core ability for Squig Herders that will always be in the arsenal of skills. However the Slayer has to spec for Shatter Limbs in order to have it on his arsenal.

This is a Buff for Bright Wizzard warbands.

Who will suffer more from this nerf?

Who will benefit more?

I can see a lot of Order warbands happy due to this since Slayer is not the main DPS.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
Illuminati

Post#12 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:25 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:14 pm Still no Rampage hotfix? :roll:

I wish. It’s baffling it exists in its current form/duration, especially how it affects guard damage.

However, thank you for the staff for the continued improvement to the game. Does the mSH or Slayer have to hit 3x people in order to increase the cooldown? or 5?
Last edited by Illuminati on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Ototo

Post#13 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm

adapter wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:23 pm This is more of a Nerf to Squig Herder than to Slayers.

Indigestion is a core ability for Squig Herders that will always be in the arsenal of skills. However the Slayer has to spec for Shatter Limbs in order to have it on his arsenal.

Who will benefit more?

I can see a lot of Order warbands happy due to this since Slayer is not the main DPS.
Do you know what's the difference between reducing a free skill and reducing a skill that you pay for? Just asking cause as usual your destro bias is so damn stupidly strong that a balance to both skills, one that destro gets for free and one that order has to pay for, it's to you a "nerf to destro".

Let's not forget also that the damn mSH can still deploy the cooldown increase using a Pounce, while the Slayer has to reach the point walking the enemy lines. But the Slayer is OP....

No more comments from me. I'm pretty sure that your answer is gonna be some sort of "was a nerf to destro", so pointless to answer anymore.
Spoiler:

totaljazz

Post#14 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:45 pm

- When choosing a hero the King will now chose 1 Ranged DPS and 1 Melee DPS instead of sometimes 2 of either.

What about aSW and mSH?

- Squig Herder/Slayer: Indigestion and Shatter Limbs now increase cooldowns by 3 seconds (was 5 seconds)

Does it still require to hit 5 targets for max duration? Or now just 3?

adapter
Suspended

Post#15 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:38 pm

Ototo wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm
adapter wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:23 pm This is more of a Nerf to Squig Herder than to Slayers.

Who will benefit more?

Do you know what's the difference between reducing a free skill and reducing a skill that you pay for? Just asking cause as usual your destro bias is so damn stupidly strong that a balance to both skills, one that destro gets for free and one that order has to pay for, it's to you a "nerf to destro".

Let's not forget also that the damn mSH can still deploy the cooldown increase using a Pounce, while the Slayer has to reach the point walking the enemy lines. But the Slayer is OP....

No more comments from me. I'm pretty sure that your answer is gonna be some sort of "was a nerf to destro", so pointless to answer anymore.
You really don't get tired of quoting me in every post i reply to, you must be a fan. Learn some manners first before talking to people on the internet, insults are not well received and it shows how is your true character.

Shatter Limbs is way stronger due to it beeing a 360° AoE Skill combined with Rampage it is 100% guaranteed everyone in that range will be affected by it.

MSH Indigestion works in a cone in front of him.

Ototo

Post#16 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:44 pm

adapter wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:38 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Who will benefit more?

You really don't get tired of quoting me in every post i reply to, you must be a fan. Learn some manners first before talking to people on the internet, insults are not well received and it shows how is your true character.

Shatter Limbs is way stronger due to it beeing a 360° AoE Skill combined with Rampage it is 100% guaranteed everyone in that range will be affected by it.

MSH Indigestion works in a cone in front of him.
No. I'm not an hypocrite. The rest is filler.

That was easy!
Spoiler:

adapter
Suspended

Post#17 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:47 pm

Ototo wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:44 pm
No. I'm not an hypocrite. The rest is filler.

That was easy!
Please don't turn this post into a personal issue against me. Stay true to yourself and don't reply to me, bye.

Greenbeast

Post#18 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:34 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:26 pm Italian Translation

[Morale]
It is no longer possible to use any ability that damages your own realm or yourself to gain morale. Such abilities will no longer put you in combat.
Healing a target in combat will now refresh your combat state.
Attacking or being attacked by a pet will now put the pet's owner, the pet itself, and the victim(s) in combat.
Changed how combat flags are calculated slightly. Please report any bugs related to being 'stuck in combat'.

[City Siege]
NPCs in city sieges will no longer grant morale. This includes warlords. PVP combat will be the only way to gain morale in cities.

[NPCs]
NPCs now reset mechanics also when leaving combat and entering combat again shortly afterwards.
These are very good changes. I hope it will promote more different approaches to fights in the capitals now and put both attackers and defenders in the same starting position.
Thank you!

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#19 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Of all things you decided to nerf Slayer and Order once again? So what SH has a skill nerfed? Dest is so stacked it doesnt matter.

And choppa pull continues as is? What a joke. What, was one of Orders 2 WB viable dps classes too much for you? Just when I thought balance on this server couldn’t be more dead, you ppl prove me wrong. What a joke.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#20 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:48 pm

I would advise people who aren't seeing their specific feedback implemented to remember that we're not a paid team, we're not even that large of a team, and we certainly aren't looking for the more toxic players to appease first. If something doesn't get addressed from week to week, that's not a reason to aggressively attack the team. The deeper you go down into the salt mine, the less seriously anyone is going to take your harassment anyway.

Also forum warnings and suspensions etc, are a thing. Keep it on topic for what's actually IN the patch notes.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog