Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 15/02/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
phononHYPE

Re: Patch Notes 15/02/2020

Post#21 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Das a lotta work yo! Great job everyone. I really like most of this, and I can understand the parts I don't like (new rings > slot 4 only). Though I won't me mixing my sets as much as I hoped (and I do hope the future lets us mix at least say Sov to slot 4 and Warlord to slot 3).

Looking at the city timers is nice, and stage contribution, hopefully will motivate people to actually push for a side and not just "let them take zone so I get my shinies".
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#22 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:45 pm

no0kiee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:41 pm Good work! Fix ranged skirmish aoe SW please, so we can enjoy cities and oRvR in warbands too while not feeling absolute garbage being laughed at by everyone else.

It won't matter if they buff SW or not, everyone is still gonna laugh because you're playing an elf.

:P :lol: :P

Nice patch, love the fact that the city cooldown was reduced to 8 hours, might actually see some city sieges during NA prime time now! :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

adapter
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:06 pm

Restriction for both Jewelrys? there's no use now for mixing those 2 sets or am i wrong???

Good adding that 10 minute window period before a City Siege.

Let's see how this new changes are used.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Twohandernoob

Post#24 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:13 pm

adapter wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:06 pm Restriction for both Jewelrys? there's no use now for mixing those 2 sets or am i wrong???

Good adding that 10 minute window period before a City Siege.

Let's see how this new changes are used.
Can still mix 4 of one and up to 4 of other with restricted slot. Not to mention combining other sets.

Can't do 4/5 with restriction. Can see why, would be best most OP setup by far for many classes.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#25 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:24 pm

In the future I'll include Invader in this as well, restricting PvP-earned set jewels to slot 4, and PvE earned set jewels to slot 3. It's very much aimed at stacking 4 different set rings.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Grobbok

Post#26 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:25 pm

very bad patch
now everyone start calculating, pusch or not pusch, wait for 4* or for 5*,
if we need 3 days for 4*, rvr will be empty till 3-4*
instead of good, fast rvr we got strategic game
lider of Da fat squigs guild

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#27 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:25 pm very bad patch
now everyone start calculating, pusch or not pusch, wait for 4* or for 5*,
if we need 3 days for 4*, rvr will be empty till 3-4*
instead of good, fast rvr we got strategic game
At least you're consistent about calling every patch we push out as bad. I'll be waiting the day you enjoy something we produce to go over it in detail to see where we've messed up.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nefarian78

Post#28 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:45 pm

I don't understand what that City Rating is there for. What are you trying to achieve with that?

Altdorf will still always happen every 8 or 12hrs, Order pugs will stop doing them because the city will most likely be in a permanent rank 1 state and even fewer Destro will get in. Overall result? less people are able to join, more salt all-around.
If you wanted to encourage pushing zones, attackers should receive 2 crests just for getting to the city and even then, i'm not even sure if that's going to change anything.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Ads
Ekundu01

Post#29 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:57 pm

I don't see why we need to be restricted to how many times you can siege the city. If getting gear too fast is the issue increase the cost and let cities happen when they happen. Judging by the gear costs now and how often we are expected to siege the city i would say the gear cost would have to increase 3-4 times more to have there be 0 lock out timers. Don't allow gold bags to have gear and just give extra medals for bag winners.

This way everyone feels like they are making some sort of progress towards new gear and not having to wake up at odd hours of the night just to take part in a siege because people are pushing day and night. We also wouldn't have dead times where no city is open and no one wants to do anything in the lakes because they have no reason to help because what they want is not open.
Trismack

mubbl

Post#30 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:07 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:24 pm In the future I'll include Invader in this as well, restricting PvP-earned set jewels to slot 4, and PvE earned set jewels to slot 3. It's very much aimed at stacking 4 different set rings.
what will be the plans for genesis(pvp gear) and winds of impervious(pve/tok)?
if we are talking about gear, may you share if there are plans for an 8 piece bonus for the new sets?