Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 25/01/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Patch Notes 25/01/2020

Post#21 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:20 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:52 pm Just delete mara and relief. Mara lose morale drain ability too and nothing remains. When you plan to nerf armor debuff ? Mara's heal db needs to be nerfed too because wl can be killed because of this.
You can do more than draining moral, I trust in you.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Vdalin

Post#22 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:24 am

Just finished Stonewatch with the Keg on bottom floor. Order defended the keg, but the Lord melted like it wasn't there. It could be broken.
Brightliight - BW, Brightshot - SW, Brightheals - RP
Working-AM
Despicableme -Slayer

adapter
Suspended

Post#23 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:41 am

This is a really good patch, just what we needed as a community, stronger White Lions! It's great that Devs finally realized that by making WL stronger the server will improve considerably, i feel so amazing knowing WL are better now. This is truly a day to remember.

Keep up the good work.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

larsulu
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:04 am

thank you devs for making maras unplayable in any form.
gg great work.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

wonshot

Post#25 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Just ran an internal test to see what all the fuss was about on Mara.

Morale drains still function exactly as pre-path on abilities, only difference is that you cant trigger a morale drain on external sources such as Zealot-grantedability and Blast potions (i didnt test sorc party buff)

So why exactly is mara now "unplayable", because you cant cheese the drain lol?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

larsulu
Suspended

Post#26 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 pm

wonshot wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:15 pm Just ran an internal test to see what all the fuss was about on Mara.

Morale drains still function exactly as pre-path on abilities, only difference is that you cant trigger a morale drain on external sources such as Zealot-grantedability and Blast potions (i didnt test sorc party buff)

Maybe is out from your prospective but right now Mara sava/brut is totally out from 6v6 meta.
This doesn’t mean Mara is trash but everything else got buffed.
As a warband fight dimension I don’t have good experience but I’m pretty sure Mara isn’t a big problem for order ( it can be countered), especially now.
In a few words there is no reason to play Mara.
If back in the days Mara is was drain morale bot now is totally useless char.
I thank devs for did such amazing work on this class.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Dackle

Post#27 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm

larsulu wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 pm
wonshot wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:15 pm Just ran an internal test to see what all the fuss was about on Mara.

Maybe is out from your prospective but right now Mara sava/brut is totally out from 6v6 meta.
As a warband fight dimension I don’t have good experience but I’m pretty sure Mara isn’t a big problem for order ( it can be countered), especially now.
Maybe some day they will fix the pull ability too. You know when you start the cast, then run even further away, and the player gets pulled even further to your location 30-50 feet away from where you cast the spell. Yeah that....

Boursk

Post#28 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 pm

Requested by someone:

Absolutely no one:

Dev: white lions buffs.
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

Ads
Ototo

Post#29 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Vdalin wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:24 am Just finished Stonewatch with the Keg on bottom floor. Order defended the keg, but the Lord melted like it wasn't there. It could be broken.
I was there and can confirm.
Spoiler:

larsulu
Suspended

Post#30 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Dackle wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm
larsulu wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Maybe some day they will fix the pull ability too. You know when you start the cast, then run even further away, and the player gets pulled even further to your location 30-50 feet away from where you cast the spell. Yeah that....
All pulls seems bugged out sometimes.
Especially with big lag during fort fights.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok