Ads

Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#41 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:29 pm

xarax wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:32 am
Orontes wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:53 am Per "Added a unique, buyable-for-50g-each dye for every 2 Renown Ranks, starting at Renown Rank 82 and ending at Renown Rank 100."

Where are these unique buyables, buyable?

Thanks
In IC it is the special dye vendor in Apex.

A preview of the colours would be nice! :)
I've wrote a bug report about the dyes, so save your money for a while!

Ads
ziomek

Post#42 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Nisteria wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:23 am Could you start watching what is happening during RvR ? and not only in small scale party ...
You are removing the only tool we could use to counter this moral drain from marauder during an open field battle ...
have u seen the effect these morale gains/drains are having in smallscale? it has reduced the fights to nothing more than morale cheese, coupled with the boosted natural gains making for very boring cheesy fights.

there needs to be a separation of largescale and smallscale... this is what the scalar was used for in the first place.

Nisteria

Post#43 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:37 pm

have u seen the effect these morale drains are having in warband? :D
Btw, may be they could have change the pump, but not the drain ...
Yzaa - Azy (NGE)

Jeliel80

Post#44 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:42 pm

ziomek wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:30 pm
Nisteria wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:23 am Could you start watching what is happening during RvR ? and not only in small scale party ...
You are removing the only tool we could use to counter this moral drain from marauder during an open field battle ...
have u seen the effect these morale gains/drains are having in smallscale? it has reduced the fights to nothing more than morale cheese, coupled with the boosted natural gains making for very boring cheesy fights.

there needs to be a separation of largescale and smallscale... this is what the scalar was used for in the first place.
Yeah, but in medium / large scale it's completely skewed towards destro, not only easy drain with maras, huge amount of self pump as well.
I mean, everything can be countered, but destro has absolutely all the tools atm (actually for a very long time).
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliel - RP 87
Jel - WP 84
Jelyel - DoK 85
Jelielino - Shaman 85
Jelie - Zealot 81
Jelielina - AM 81

katroulitsa

Post#45 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:08 pm

Mmr goes down to 0 once you do /rel and to get it back up you need to relog. Idk if this is intentional.
Inav
Semya

Illuminati

Post#46 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:23 pm

To confirm, I can take the new tactic on my Chosen and Cleave + Auto Attack will be Spirit damage?

What about Oppressing Blows overlap?

Thank you
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Ekundu01

Post#47 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:27 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:49 am the reasoning for the changes to runefang/daemon claw and mighty soul/discordant winds are:

Runefang and daemonclaw: they needed to be addressed as before todays patch runefang was baseline easier to proc which makes no sesne, especiallyy with how much stats it awarded.

As for the discordant winds and mighty soul we wanted to attempt to give knights and chosens a way to deal more damage by not having to fight through armor (aka test something new) while giving them a hefty drawback as they were tanky regardless. And we decided to remove the old implementations of the tactics as they were largely unliked (especially since the rework of CS).
Runefang was easier to proc because order doesn't have to deal with undefendable choppa damage (looking at you slayers) :roll:

Daemonclaw proced quite often because it had synergy with Oppressing blows. It is what allowed a chosen to be able to take out squishy targets that don't hit back to make you parry. Now there is 0 reason to go 2handed as a chosen.

As for discordant winds it doesn't do anything at all for the discord tree since the whole tree is already spirit damage, and if you stay two handed oppressing blows already changes relentless to spirit damage. The damage aura is already spirit damage, the proc on tooth is spirit damage and so is bane shield and if you get rending blade that is also spirit damage already.

If you wanted to give us more damage and not have to fight through armor you could have just made the new tactic increase damage of all skills in the discord tree because at this point i bet you could just invest in full discord and get more damage from that vs changing dread tree into spirit damage and not be a drain on your team with lol damage and a self heal debuff.
Trismack

SilentMorbus

Post#48 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:29 pm

well,no big deal,i don't play stealth and i left tanks behind cause they are pretty usless anyway in the current sstem,i gave up on invader set long ago,so i simply stop try fortress,it's just impossible to play for that much time to gain previous zone contribution. (and contribution system is a fog) My only hope is that with this elitist fortress system the rvr lakes became more populated like they where before the fortresses-capital disaster (wich i recommend you to stop or at least reconsider). peace and as always ty for bring back the game to life.

Ads
Illuminati

Post#49 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:34 pm

Won’t it proc off guarding now? Since we can parry guard damage?
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Mattia1981

Post#50 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Not a miss, but a mess.
Sorry devs, i agree nothing about tactics changes done on tanks. Core tactics and abiities for all tanks are a mess. Most useless. Others umplayable because of their high cost. Other ones just ridicolous - e.g. see BO and SM getting more healings than healers in scenarios sometimes. Maybe tanks can start to slot willpower talis instead of armor/str/ws.

I read many players complaining about underperforming build/path of rdps/mdps aoe heals.

Here comes my moderated whine about the unnecessary nerf rather than stranghtening of some tactics and replacement abilities with playable ones.
I blame the responsibility on you, not to players missknowledge of archetypes, so if some bad players SW or Engi lose to a Chosen, that's the noob problem not a Chosen issue.

There we go:

1)Actually if ANY other class but tank is more proficiscent in their path.

2)Have you considered that WH and WE already had enough single dmg before increasing their aoe so much? IS a decent "aura tank" still viable in all path but dread/conquest? There is a particular reason that allows IB getting punt each 10 sec even with S&B while other tanks cannot? There is a particular reason to decrease runefang proc from 240 to 160 and getting toughness instead of ws? There is sense playing a tank when you face any other class but tank and just lose with your toughness formula for dmg calculation?

3)There is still a sense playing tank and getting sometimes a kill? Definitively i started hate S&B tank for the mess with abilities and tactics not stacking for toughness/etc. , and the pathetic bonuses about parry (same as block, and in rr point spending each 1% block is considered around3% parry), before such a move, did youconsidered that 2h tanks to be proficiscent have to grind around 15 run city dungeons and 11 BS? Have you considered that in the formula to calculate dmg having an item with a same amount of toughness and primary stat just put the tanks sets in the worst place of all sets due their high amount they have?

4)Or maybe, the next time i meet the chosen "Unconquerable" a character played by the staff i''m pretty sure - i have to complain about all wrong things overpowered relatives to ranged and heal classes? So -don't deny it and don't get my intelligence get offended-, your dev-mod-gm Unconquerable will refer about all the mess about tanks and will you pay attention to the only class i play?

Thank you, regards.
Last edited by Mattia1981 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.