Ads

Patch Notes 28/09/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
adamthelc

Re: Patch Notes 28/09/2019

Post#21 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Gangan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:26 pm
normanis wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:57 pm hi i have question about dwarf first tactic Stoutness of Stone, why u add it in t1? when noone from destro can stun u or knock down? ib is first class who learn knock ndown from 4-5 levl. also why dont lower aoe heal to lvl16?
i think knock down stun is from 25+ classes
orcs get + wounds tactic at 11 lvl and gobos detount
"Stoutness of Stone" has always been the first tactic you got on dwarfs. Now you get it earlier, which doesn't make it more useful though^^
It's not a huge problem, with this change it just means that everyone will get better a little earlier except for dwarves.

It's really lame for Rune priests since they dont really get a tactic they can use in T1 unless you want to use divine fury. Since the 3rd tactic effects their cleanse which they dont get until 16.

It has always been like that. It probably wasnt always so worthless. Maybe the squig pet had the KD ability in T1 before. Or maybe since you got it at 11 and went straight into T2 there was something there that had a stun or a KD.

Being almost useless is not the same as being literally useless. There are lots of bad tactics, this one isnt even terrible, it's just that when you get it means that dwarfs essentially get the first tactic later than everyone else. Unless you want to argue some pointless PvE mob can have their stun duration cut in half.

Might not be the place to discuss it, but if the patch notes were being honest it would say everyone but dwarves get their first tactic at 8. The Dawi get it at 11, or whatever the second tactic is now.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Glorian wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:43 pm The new goldbag + extra stuff change:
Is it here to stay or is this some kind of seasonal thing?
Intended to stay

Hargrim
Developer

Post#23 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:25 pm

adamthelc wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:02 pm
Gangan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:26 pm
normanis wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:57 pm hi i have question about dwarf first tactic Stoutness of Stone, why u add it in t1? when noone from destro can stun u or knock down? ib is first class who learn knock ndown from 4-5 levl. also why dont lower aoe heal to lvl16?
i think knock down stun is from 25+ classes
orcs get + wounds tactic at 11 lvl and gobos detount
"Stoutness of Stone" has always been the first tactic you got on dwarfs. Now you get it earlier, which doesn't make it more useful though^^
It's not a huge problem, with this change it just means that everyone will get better a little earlier except for dwarves.

It's really lame for Rune priests since they dont really get a tactic they can use in T1 unless you want to use divine fury. Since the 3rd tactic effects their cleanse which they dont get until 16.

It has always been like that. It probably wasnt always so worthless. Maybe the squig pet had the KD ability in T1 before. Or maybe since you got it at 11 and went straight into T2 there was something there that had a stun or a KD.

Being almost useless is not the same as being literally useless. There are lots of bad tactics, this one isnt even terrible, it's just that when you get it means that dwarfs essentially get the first tactic later than everyone else. Unless you want to argue some pointless PvE mob can have their stun duration cut in half.

Might not be the place to discuss it, but if the patch notes were being honest it would say everyone but dwarves get their first tactic at 8. The Dawi get it at 11, or whatever the second tactic is now.

Stop. Nobody really looked at which tactic you get at which level, only level when you get tactic slots were changed. Want to discuss this? Create a holistic thread on balance forums.

adapter
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:54 am

Those tactics slot reworks are a game changer! awezome decision, great job on that one , keep it up with the gud ideas.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

adamthelc

Post#25 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:25 pm
Stop. Nobody really looked at which tactic you get at which level, only level when you get tactic slots were changed. Want to discuss this? Create a holistic thread on balance forums.
I dont really want to discuss it any more than that. I think what I said just about covers it. If you guys want to do something about it you will. If not that's your prerogative.

The tactic slot level change was good overall. Especially when you get the second and forth slot at 16 and 32.

Gangan

Post#26 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

naugrim

Post#27 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello,

Inside the gold bag there is no more money intended?

Rydiak

Post#28 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:05 am

There has never been money in RvR bags, unless you mean ch22 bags?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ads
Sulorie

Post#29 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:01 am

Rydiak wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:05 am There has never been money in RvR bags, unless you mean ch22 bags?
Ofc there is money in rvr bags. Apparently not in all bags.
Dying is no option.

thefryinallofus

Post#30 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:55 am

All Lords seem like they had their health nerfed. T4 Keep Lords dropping 2% a second.
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)