Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 31/08/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
WExWH

Re: Patch Notes 31/08/2019

Post#31 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Zxul wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:45 pm As someone who is on break currently, let me take and educated guess- lets see if I'm right about what is happening after patch:

Stage one- high rr defenders who can get into fortresses farm enough contribution in the last zone to insure they have a spot, then leave defense. If low rrs defending actually manage to defend by themself- the high rrs still get 1 Inv token. If low rrs loose the zone vs the zerg- then the high rr defenders get fortress and 4 looser tokens, even better.

Stage two- which is when zerg realizes that giving the middle to the underdog, then retaking the last zone fast, repeat till you log, can potentially be done fast, resulting in better token per hour than doing fortresses- and in addition the entire zerg and not just high rrs get Inv token.

Who can tell me if I'm right?
probably right, there is no fair systeme. People will tend to abuse of the easy way :lol: this and will always be the case,

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#32 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:41 pm

Naharis wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:05 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm Was pretty sure the option to unselect a scenario was working.
Is that an acceptable response in your opinion? Thunder Valley is the sc that pop the most, it end in like 3 min with everyone avoiding fight. If blacklist that sc, I'll end not getting sc pop.

If I can remember correctly there is been plenty of suggestion from a lot of people in the forum about the sc rotation, did yall consider to get at least some of them?
This is a very very acceptable answer in fact, about something you have the choice not to select. Now if Sc pop when up, i guess that some play it and chose to. Are you gonna complain about these players too? What is not an acceptable comment, is to consider that players are stupid enough to play what they don't want to, something i that I would not allow myself to imply, but something i sadly read between your lines.

Now if the question/problem is " Is this Sc, not the best of the list", i fully agree. Send me your code to make it better and i promise it will be updated on next patch. About removing it from the list, i'm pretty certain i can find 0 scenario everybody enjoy fully. So what, shall we remove them all?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#33 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:02 pm

uhm, if you dont queue for a SC and that results in less pops for you that means that the rest of the people in queue did not blacklist the SC as you did.

Now if you have a suggestion on how to improve a certain SC then Id love to hear it (in another thread), but other then that, you getting only a pop from a certain SC means that either more people queue for that one in particular, it has a lower min pop then the others or the system simply took it first when trying to fill SCs.

That said as pointed out, if everyone truly hates a specific SC and decides to not queue for it, then it should not affect anyones waiting time for pop as the SC manager simply does not care what SC it pops as long as it can fill it.

Naharis

Post#34 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:41 pm
Naharis wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:05 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm Was pretty sure the option to unselect a scenario was working.
Is that an acceptable response in your opinion? Thunder Valley is the sc that pop the most, it end in like 3 min with everyone avoiding fight. If blacklist that sc, I'll end not getting sc pop.

If I can remember correctly there is been plenty of suggestion from a lot of people in the forum about the sc rotation, did yall consider to get at least some of them?
This is a very very acceptable answer in fact, about something you have the choice not to select. Now if Sc pop when up, i guess that some play it and chose to. Are you gonna complain about these players too? What is not an acceptable comment, is to consider that players are stupid enough to play what they don't want to, something i that I would not allow myself to imply, but something i sadly read between your lines.

Now if the question/problem is " Is this Sc, not the best of the list", i fully agree. Send me your code to make it better and i promise it will be updated on next patch. About removing it from the list, i'm pretty certain i can find 0 scenario everybody enjoy fully. So what, shall we remove them all?
It's amazing, in first place u suggest to blacklist a scenario (WHY I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT?!?!), then you make me pass like i am stupid. You have all the sc list to choose from, is it really possible that we always have basically the same sc rotation? I dont think so. Call me STUPID! :)
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

Naharis

Post#35 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Natherul wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:02 pm uhm, if you dont queue for a SC and that results in less pops for you that means that the rest of the people in queue did not blacklist the SC as you did.

Now if you have a suggestion on how to improve a certain SC then Id love to hear it (in another thread), but other then that, you getting only a pop from a certain SC means that either more people queue for that one in particular, it has a lower min pop then the others or the system simply took it first when trying to fill SCs.

That said as pointed out, if everyone truly hates a specific SC and decides to not queue for it, then it should not affect anyones waiting time for pop as the SC manager simply does not care what SC it pops as long as it can fill it.
2h tank is dps?
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#36 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:27 pm

Naharis wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:19 pm
Natherul wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:02 pm uhm, if you dont queue for a SC and that results in less pops for you that means that the rest of the people in queue did not blacklist the SC as you did.

2h tank is dps?
You seem to be in a mood for self destruction. Perhaps you lost a dear friend recently. I would suggest you take a self-imposed break from the forums to re-evaluate whether your current line of thinking is conducive to positive change.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

oaliaen

Post#37 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:01 pm

ror bringing the best feelings to everyone hehehe

Arthem

Post#38 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:27 pm

happy days

Ads
Zxul

Post#39 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:36 pm

On the side note, really though- how about, just adding a small % chance for say rr 60+ or 70+ players to drop Inv tokens?

Will lead to more roaming, but still keep/fortress zerg fights will be more kills= more tokens. And if its say 5% or so chance, the 4 tokens for fortress will still be valuable.

And if somebody tries to game the rules, banning someone for trading kills will be very understandable, unlike trying to deal with people calling for giving the zone to the other side to get fortress.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

scatterthewinds

Post#40 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:07 am

RvR mechanics are important, so I will postpone my regular balance query until next week.