Ads

Patch Notes 31/08/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: Patch Notes 31/08/2019

Post#21 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:02 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:36 pm
rmpl wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:10 am things are just not going well.
there are always a lot of ppl online, to me this means that everything is fine. But maybe i'm just naive
Ehh, vast majority of people aren't gonna take any notice of a lot of things (not that there's an abundance of bad stuff rn, just saying).

Aside: it is really perplexing that Thunder Valley, Khaine's Embrace & Stonetroll Crossing are all, yet again, in the SC rotation, when the Map generator is supposed to be RNG :lol:. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the fact that all 3 of these maps are in the rotation - for yet another successive week - is pretty baffling.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:45 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:02 pm in the SC rotation, when the Map generator is supposed to be RNG :lol:.
It's as random as rvr blue bags. :)
Dying is no option.

Naharis

Post#23 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Happy to see Thunder Valley again and again in the "sc random weekly rotation"!! :roll:

Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Was pretty sure the option to unselect a scenario was working.
Did you open a ticket on the Bugtracker ?

Naharis

Post#25 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm Was pretty sure the option to unselect a scenario was working.
Is that an acceptable response in your opinion? Thunder Valley is the sc that pop the most, it end in like 3 min with everyone avoiding fight. If blacklist that sc, I'll end not getting sc pop.

If I can remember correctly there is been plenty of suggestion from a lot of people in the forum about the sc rotation, did yall consider to get at least some of them?
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

Naharis

Post#26 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:17 pm

Guess is just much more easy to perma ban those who try to give suggestion and not retarded solution instead...right?
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#27 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Naharis wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:17 pm Guess is just much more easy to perma ban those who try to give suggestion and not retarded solution instead...right?
It's easy to send people who misrepresent bans with them as well. We don't get rid of people for making suggestions, we actually enjoy getting constructive feedback from the community.

Also, to acquiesce to your delightful screeching, the scenario rotations are entirely random. We don't control them aside from the pug and 6v6 scenario.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Haskr

Post#28 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:33 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:29 pm
Naharis wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:17 pm Guess is just much more easy to perma ban those who try to give suggestion and not retarded solution instead...right?
It's easy to send people who misrepresent bans with them as well. We don't get rid of people for making suggestions, we actually enjoy getting constructive feedback from the community.
The balance forum is full with constructive feedback from the community (for example many good changes for tank classes from Tesq) and nothing ever happened with most (all?) of the proposals.

Ads
Naharis

Post#29 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:41 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:29 pm

Also, to acquiesce to your delightful screeching, the scenario rotations are entirely random. We don't control them aside from the pug and 6v6 scenario.
nah you dont, otherwise you wouldnt come out with that new crap sc mecanics! :D
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

Zxul

Post#30 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:45 pm

As someone who is on break currently, let me take and educated guess- lets see if I'm right about what is happening after patch:

Stage one- high rr defenders who can get into fortresses farm enough contribution in the last zone to insure they have a spot, then leave defense. If low rrs defending actually manage to defend by themself- the high rrs still get 1 Inv token. If low rrs loose the zone vs the zerg- then the high rr defenders get fortress and 4 looser tokens, even better.

Stage two- which is when zerg realizes that giving the middle to the underdog, then retaking the last zone fast, repeat till you log, can potentially be done fast, resulting in better token per hour than doing fortresses- and in addition the entire zerg and not just high rrs get Inv token.

Who can tell me if I'm right?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh