Post#191 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:56 pm

It's fun to come back and check the boards for a good laugh. :mrgreen:
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.81
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Ads
kmark101

Re: Patch Notes 17/08/2019

Post#192 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:03 pm

It's about time that mSH got fixed, the class was retarded by it's own presence and overtuned in every possible aspect of the game. When a well known mSH joined to any SC it was game over for Order with 0-500 by default. It was just boring to see a single class with best everything in game while topping SC scoreboards damage with 20 kills 0 deaths every single time.

Imho it still needs more tuning down, especially it's armor, it's higher than any tank in the game. People forget that tank like survivalibility with Detaunt is totally broken. When ppl citing other mdps samples, like WL or slayer or anything else they forget that these classes are usually melting under any kind of serious focus, while mSH doesnt. The whole fact that you could just slot +damage tactics without ever worrying about survival or anything else speaks for itself. I still remember when our whole WB was shooting at one and he just happily bounced away unscratched. This class is a disgrace to this game and if it were up to me the whole spec line would be removed and the rdps of SH should be tweaked instead. This class is a result of a broken mind.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Alfa1986

Post#193 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:51 pm

^^ Happen soon, I anticipate that a big squabble will. Yeesssssss.^^
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

peterthepan3

Post#194 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:04 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:03 pm It's about time that mSH got fixed, the class was retarded by it's own presence and overtuned in every possible aspect of the game. When a well known mSH joined to any SC it was game over for Order with 0-500 by default. It was just boring to see a single class with best everything in game while topping SC scoreboards damage with 20 kills 0 deaths every single time.

Imho it still needs more tuning down, especially it's armor, it's higher than any tank in the game. People forget that tank like survivalibility with Detaunt is totally broken. When ppl citing other mdps samples, like WL or slayer or anything else they forget that these classes are usually melting under any kind of serious focus, while mSH doesnt. The whole fact that you could just slot +damage tactics without ever worrying about survival or anything else speaks for itself. I still remember when our whole WB was shooting at one and he just happily bounced away unscratched. This class is a disgrace to this game and if it were up to me the whole spec line would be removed and the rdps of SH should be tweaked instead. This class is a result of a broken mind.
Only thing that was out of whack for MSH was the spammable Pounce; the damage itself was fine, more AOE than MSW but less ST burst.

Pugs getting turned into minced meat by competent players of any class shouldn't be used as evidence for much, tbh; bad players will always get slaughtered by competent players - regardless of class. Look at how many 6v6s use MSH, or competent destro min-max WBs, and you'll see that their potency is greatly overvalued (not that they aren't potent).

Niky

Post#195 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:28 am

Zegota wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:35 pm Here's an idea. How about we make a survey and vote for the scenarios that are most fun and least broken for everyone. Put them in a permanent rotation, and fix the mechanics of the ones that didn't make the list. And then add them in the rotation one by one for testing, instead of making some random changes. If you're telling me that I should play scs using only flee, mount and right click for the flag, then we have a huge difference in opinion on how this game used to work and what was it built around. Honestly, it makes me sad that this lazy change just proves that the scenarios are still considered a mini game, and are not deemed worthy of extra dev time and some actual game design.
This is too logical to discuss or implement.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Alfa1986

Post#196 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:55 am

For melee SH u have not possible to combine specs and use skills from other trees, so it is a very cutted class, u cannot use debuffs (armor and ini penetration), u cannot use heal debuff, it has almost no good single target dd skills, u canot use silence and disarm (if assume that TA tactics are required). You have not to judge by the class on the basis of individual players, any DPS under the guard and two healers will be very survivable. a squig without armor talismans with TA tactics has only 2.5-2.8 to armor, without tactics or a horned squig less than 2 k. so all these arguments about the indestructibility of melee sh are complete rubbish. if to compare playing for bw and sh, the advantage will not be in favor of squig as a range and a melee.
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Jastojan

Post#197 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:49 am

qwerty113 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:05 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:54 am
qwerty113 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:18 pm
Sure like wl also ! Im for balance !! ;)
Lets balance aswell
-6 sec stag with no real immunity from we/wh
-bw 4 sec silence ....
-bw/sw 3 sec instead 2 kd...
-ch/kobs stag insane ap cost
-Wl pet acces a second stare lasting 10 sec, cd 10
-mara /wl root m1 be 10 instead 5 sec.
-all melee KD be 3 instead 2 sec.

Aye :D

whole 1.4.7 ninja buff shenanigansplus some inherited issue.

^^
Oh come on, WH/WE is most hardest and squisher class in game i mean solo play. Ye lets nerf them more. Lol Chosen now the most op tank in game with his elemental Renetless, Runfang analog from kobs and you talking about balance give me a break!
Chosen most op tank? xD iT seems you never faced to a Kotbs...

Onemantankwall

Post#198 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:01 am

Jastojan wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:49 am
qwerty113 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:05 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:54 am

Lets balance aswell
-6 sec stag with no real immunity from we/wh
-bw 4 sec silence ....
-bw/sw 3 sec instead 2 kd...
-ch/kobs stag insane ap cost
-Wl pet acces a second stare lasting 10 sec, cd 10
-mara /wl root m1 be 10 instead 5 sec.
-all melee KD be 3 instead 2 sec.

Aye :D

whole 1.4.7 ninja buff shenanigansplus some inherited issue.

^^
Oh come on, WH/WE is most hardest and squisher class in game i mean solo play. Ye lets nerf them more. Lol Chosen now the most op tank in game with his elemental Renetless, Runfang analog from kobs and you talking about balance give me a break!
Chosen most op tank? xD iT seems you never faced to a Kotbs...
+1
Never asked for watereddownfang will take reverts yes please! as jast said you've obviously never compared tanks. Funny how somehow destro is always op gods when all of orders mirrors are better and no im not the only 1 who plays both sides that sees this joke that gets spouted
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
OldSparky

Post#199 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am

Also pretty sure any other tank easily outdamages Chosen/Knight btw...

Jastojan

Post#200 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:55 am

OldSparky wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am Also pretty sure any other tank easily outdamages Chosen/Knight btw...
Dmg is only one part of this. The main thing is the survivability - where the Kotbs is number one. From the point of view of destro player - SM or IB could only watch how Kotbs fight while SM or IB is paying his 20 silvers for a heal... chosen, BO and BG are the same (paying for a heal while Kotbs still fighting).