Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Natherul
Former Staff
Posts: 3152
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#21 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:15 am

also thanks to Theysii and Senthoi for making the quest texts for the new guild quests

Ads
User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 644

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#22 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:46 am

peterthepan3 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:39 am
Good job with the Domination changes, looking forward to testing it out.

Weekly quests for every part of the game is also a good incentive, but I feel 75% speed mounts with a RR60 prerequisite may be a bit OTT.
for what i have understood asking in game at Nath the only difference is the appearence, i.e. new mount dont have 75% speed but 60%, exactly the same old mount speed

User avatar
Natherul
Former Staff
Posts: 3152
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#23 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:57 am

Ysaran wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:46 am
peterthepan3 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:39 am
Good job with the Domination changes, looking forward to testing it out.

Weekly quests for every part of the game is also a good incentive, but I feel 75% speed mounts with a RR60 prerequisite may be a bit OTT.
for what i have understood asking in game at Nath the only difference is the appearence, i.e. new mount dont have 75% speed but 60%, exactly the same old mount speed
Correct, we are looking into trying to fix the wrong tooltips.

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3769

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#24 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Ysaran wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:46 am
peterthepan3 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:39 am
Good job with the Domination changes, looking forward to testing it out.

Weekly quests for every part of the game is also a good incentive, but I feel 75% speed mounts with a RR60 prerequisite may be a bit OTT.
for what i have understood asking in game at Nath the only difference is the appearence, i.e. new mount dont have 75% speed but 60%, exactly the same old mount speed
I heard they also decay after 1 week?
Image

User avatar
Grock
Posts: 660

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#25 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:06 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:10 am
Slayer :
- Wild swing damage will match client tooltip. Adjusted client tooltip to match server side AP cost.

Choppa :
- Wild choppin' damage will match client tooltip. Adjusted client tooltip to match server side AP cost.
Was the damage increased or lowered? Never tested this ability
Orkni
Image

User avatar
vladivoj
Posts: 27

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#26 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:06 pm

Crimson Death was changed, but there is no info about it in patch notes?
Last edited by vladivoj on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Natherul
Former Staff
Posts: 3152
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#27 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:06 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:01 pm
Ysaran wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:46 am
peterthepan3 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:39 am
Good job with the Domination changes, looking forward to testing it out.

Weekly quests for every part of the game is also a good incentive, but I feel 75% speed mounts with a RR60 prerequisite may be a bit OTT.
for what i have understood asking in game at Nath the only difference is the appearence, i.e. new mount dont have 75% speed but 60%, exactly the same old mount speed
I heard they also decay after 1 week?
correct. Its for the appearance. Though there is nothing to prevent us from expanding on this feature in the future with other things.

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#28 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Grock wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:06 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:10 am
Slayer :
- Wild swing damage will match client tooltip. Adjusted client tooltip to match server side AP cost.

Choppa :
- Wild choppin' damage will match client tooltip. Adjusted client tooltip to match server side AP cost.
Was the damage increased or lowered? Never tested this ability
the variance will work as tooltip says, cannot really say if lowered or increased cause there is a +/- variance (it has wrong variance value). its a minor change, i explained above more in detail how both abilities work
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Ads
User avatar
DokB
Legacy RR80
Posts: 518

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#29 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:16 pm

Why make them decay?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3769

Re: Patch Notes 13/07/2019

Post#30 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:24 pm

DokB wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:16 pm
Why make them decay?
make people continuously participate for tokens on a weekly basis, encourages people to level up their guilds more and group up together for all levels of play

people will go to good lengths for fashionhammer
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests