Patch notes 29/06/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 423

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#51 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:04 am

Probably a typo and los-check(line of sight) was meant.
Help translating RoR! click me


Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+ Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 50+ Drengur - WP 55+
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

Ads
User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1641

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#52 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:41 am

Sorry , los check I meant
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Natherul
Lead Developer
Posts: 2958
Contact:

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#53 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:41 am
Sorry , los check I meant
incorrect, GTDC has a LOS check in place.
Lead dev does not mean I´m the best coder around, it just means I have taken on a management role for the devs.
Join the Unofficial IRC
Or the Official Discord
Idrinth´s addon database and client

User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 816

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#54 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Natherul wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:41 am
Sorry , los check I meant
incorrect, GTDC has a LOS check in place.
It’s just buggy as hell (like all pulls) but I don’t know how much you guys can realistically do about that.
<Montague><Capulet>

User avatar
Darks63
Posts: 478

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#55 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:22 pm

Manatikik wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Natherul wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:41 am
Sorry , los check I meant
incorrect, GTDC has a LOS check in place.
It’s just buggy as hell (like all pulls) but I don’t know how much you guys can realistically do about that.
I have to wonder if those short instances where people a floor above teleport downstairs for just a millisecond allows those pulls to trigger.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

scatterthewinds
Posts: 134

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#56 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:28 pm

When are you going to balance the classes?

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 515

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#57 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:05 pm

scatterthewinds wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:28 pm
When are you going to balance the classes?
If I have to guess I would say that they will do it in august. As per politics, all the big change are done in low-attention time period

User avatar
witchdoctor
Posts: 104

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#58 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:23 pm

- Ancestor's Echo will now place a absorb bubble vfx on the target.



not work!

Ads
User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1641

Re: Patch notes 29/06/2019

Post#59 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:59 pm

witchdoctor wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:23 pm
- Ancestor's Echo will now place a absorb bubble vfx on the target.



not work!
Yes , I fixed this with next patch . Sorry for the false note
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests