Recent Topics

Ads

Patch notes 22/06/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dajciekrwi
Posts: 566

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#91 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am

This patch can work, not bad not great, if y remove cap from forts and remove lord and mobs from keeps. One zone will go faster when will be just attacked/defended by Realms player, and open forts give work for any blooded hands in zone. Quickness of this campaign can save a players many frustrations.
Still i hope it will be fine!
P.S.
A a stress test patch it will work perfectly, thanks God i have a heavy drinking problem, so looking at his blessed mess with Tullamore glass, will be a hell of a fun!XD

Ads
User avatar
randomeclipse
Posts: 67

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#92 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 am

Do people actually need/want Forts and City Sieges?

#askingforafriend

User avatar
Alfa1986
Posts: 369

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#93 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:50 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am
This patch can work, not bad not great, if y remove cap from forts and remove lord and mobs from keeps. One zone will go faster when will be just attacked/defended by Realms player, and open forts give work for any blooded hands in zone. Quickness of this campaign can save a players many frustrations.
Still i hope it will be fine!
P.S.
A a stress test patch it will work perfectly, thanks God i have a heavy drinking problem, so looking at his blessed mess with Tullamore glass, will be a hell of a fun!XD
what would such a system at least become playable

1 remove the cap from the fort (or open the lower rvr t2 zone of a different direction for those who do not play at that time in the fort)
2 remove the ability to repair doors
3 to introduce time limits for capturing the zone (3-4 hours)
(well, is it really boring to run in the same zone for 8 hours in a row, yesterday I think many were convinced of that ), when the timer arrives, the lock automatically occurs in favor of the side with more resources.(or 3 stars keep).
in this case, the zerg will be forced to make a choice, either to try quickly to take a keep with all his might, or to play long and carry resources.

User avatar
Hargrim
Developer
Posts: 2465

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#94 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:14 pm

How about people actually see how the new system is going to look before they start to improve on it?
Image

User avatar
Jeliel80
Posts: 71

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#95 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:14 pm
How about people actually see how the new system is going to look before they start to improve on it?

Most are just saying that just one pairing open isn't ideal.
For the rest of the system, I'm very curious to see it in action when implemented.

Edit: Just saying, for example atm in Reikland is absolutely unplayable, heavy lag and large delay... as usual when it's 300+
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliell - RP 85
Jel - WP 82

User avatar
Hargrim
Developer
Posts: 2465

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#96 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Jeliel80 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:49 pm
Edit: Just saying, for example atm in Reikland is absolutely unplayable, heavy lag and large delay... as usual when it's 300+

Perfect, that way something can be profiled.
Image

User avatar
Greenbeast
Posts: 276

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#97 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Jeliel80 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:49 pm
Edit: Just saying, for example atm in Reikland is absolutely unplayable, heavy lag and large delay... as usual when it's 300+

Perfect, that way something can be profiled.
Open a new zone when fort is under siege.
Today we started warband at 19:00 and 19:15 zpne is locked.
Now we are 3,5 groups of people who would like to play a rvr and we have nothing to do :D

User avatar
Hargrim
Developer
Posts: 2465

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#98 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Greenbeast wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:28 pm
Open a new zone when fort is under siege.
Today we started warband at 19:00 and 19:15 zpne is locked.
Now we are 3,5 groups of people who would like to play a rvr and we have nothing to do :D

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 36#p365112
Image

Ads
Deadkiller
Posts: 79

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#99 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:11 pm

boys this patch is a bad joke, i understand to check where come the lag etc, and its ok to test just one zone is open i have no problem. But you logg in and fort is going so what to do? i play no pve and sc pops have a w8 time 15 min or more as dps for example and its not my preffered thing to play scs..... a open rvr zone when fort is open is a must have or population will dropp soon down

User avatar
flintboth
Posts: 441

Re: Patch notes 22/06/2019

Post#100 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:18 pm

"...for upcoming content releases..."

Can we have some clue about the final RvR design you are looking for ?
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arziak, emiliorv, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mistdancer, Vayra and 3 guests

cron