Recent Topics

Ads

Patch notes 15/06/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Asherdoom

Re: Patch notes 15/06/2019

Post#41 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm

SUGGESTION : why do not create the SIT anumation? Hell is the only MMORPG wihtout sitting chance for characters.... they looks like they got artritis! XD
But srsly. Is difficult making the sit stuff ? (im a noob of programming so have no idea)

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#42 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Yes it is, according we are actually unable to edit (in/out) anything related to non static assets (characters, mobs, NPC, rams....).

It is not only programing, it is 3D edition/modding too.

Asherdoom

Post#43 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:08 pm Yes it is, according we are actually unable to edit (in/out) anything related to non static assets (characters, mobs, NPC, rams....).

ah ok pardon did not know that. Too bad would have looked cool :D

on a side note I AM JUST PROPOSING FOR THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION:
I got some ideas for next patch

DOK: shields remove strenght and give em basic willpower+thougness attributes making a dok a reliable front line healer and not a pseudo wannabe tank.
sorry for disturb :)

Gangan

Post#44 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 am

Lheana wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 pm
Spoiler:
Gangan wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:29 pmAh, thanks for claifying :)
But why are some Quests noted as "reviewed" and as "reworked" in the patchnotes? I'm just a bit confused by the different wording. :?
"Reviewed" will mean less major changes, more minor ones, than "reworked". And sometimes "reviewed" also means things that had already been changed, but that have been reviewed to make it better.
But in a general way, we can say these are synonyms ;)
Ok thx😄
Admit it, "reviewed" simply sounds fancier 🧐
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

no0kiee

Post#45 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:21 pm

choppa pull and zealot punts still making order nonstop bounce during open RvR +moral burn +ap burn unable to do any damage abilties cast etc. (while tripple outnumbered by destro organised warbands - interesting why guilds choose destro side, isn't it?).

Shadow warrior is not playble in range specs - better delete all stuff that made it barely viable before compare to BWs (you've completly deleted archers from the game + made an armor meta, great job).

Fortress is a complete mistake of the bad game design making people afk, while invader sets procs are not even working for some classes LOL, better fix quests, and do some PvE content with lockouts for 3 days and force to farm stupid shard system with average online from 300 non prime-time to 900 (rvr guild days when no one cares about PvE in this game). Well done!

P.S. imagine if we had server choose to play, wich one ppl play vanilla or yours? something for you to think about before other servers will be viable to play - imagine all your effort you wasted for this server while completly ignore your community. WoW Classic come out soon a good example for you how changes/ignoring effects the game, retail wow is dead and your server will be dead aswell if you will keep doing what ya doing.
Last edited by no0kiee on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DanielWinner

Post#46 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:27 pm

no0kiee wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:21 pm choppa pull and zealot punts still making order nonstop bounce during open RvR unable to do any damage abilties cast etc., shadow warrior is not playble in range specs - better delete all stuff that made it barely viable before compare to BWs (you completly deleted archers from the game + armor meta, great job), fortress is complete mistake of the game design making people afk, while invader sets procs are not even working for some classes LOL, better fix quests, and do some PvE content with lockouts for 3 days and force to farm stupid shard system with average online from 300 non prime-time to 900 (rvr guild days when no one cares about PvE in this game). Well done!

P.S. imagine if we had server choose to play, wich one ppl play vanilla or yours? something for you to think about before other servers will be viable to play - imagine all your effort you wasted for this server while completly ignore your community. WoW Classic come out soon a good example for you how changes/ignoring effects the game, retail wow is dead and your server will be dead aswell if you will keep doing what ya doing.
Hello, no0kiee
You are welcome to make a thread with a clear identification and real solutions to the issues which you think are important and must be looked at. The more unbiased, thoughtful and supported by solid arguments it will be, the more chances that we will have a good discussion :)
Also we have a Balance Forum, where you can express your ideas on how to make certain classes more desirable to play.
Thank you for playing on our server.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

no0kiee

Post#47 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Hello, no0kiee
You are welcome to make a thread with a clear identification and real solutions to the issues which you think are important and must be looked at. The more unbiased, thoughtful and supported by solid arguments it will be, the more chances that we will have a good discussion :)
Also we have a Balance Forum, where you can express your ideas on how to make certain classes more desirable to play.
There are a lot of people wich did it already, a great job much better then i could imagine myself, with Shadow Warrior changes suggestions for example were pretty simple. For choppa pull - just delete this **** from the game they deleted SW's m2 wich was the only burst ability in entire SW's kit (while most abilies stance tied btw), why they can't delete completly broken gamebreaking **** ass choppa ********** pull from the game then????? wtf?????? are they **** serious??? devs??? it doesn't even has mirror abilites on order side???????

So much good ideas so much people wanted to help, all of them ignored, and where they are now? I'll tell ya they are gone other class/other game. I know a lot of people just quit the game last year because of bad balance. That's why there is no any reasons to post any of those suggestions - they are ignored.

DanielWinner

Post#48 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:59 pm

no0kiee wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:50 pm
Hello, no0kiee
There are a lot of people wich did it already, a great job much better then i could imagine myself, with Shadow Warrior changes suggestions for example were pretty simple. For choppa pull - just delete this **** from the game you deleted SW's m2 wich was the only burst ability in entire SW's kit (while most abilies stance tied btw), why they can't delete completly broken gamebreaking **** ass choppa ********** pull from the game then????? wtf?????? are they **** serious devs??? it doesn't even has mirror abilites on order side???????

So much good ideas so much people wanted to help, all of them ignored, and where they are now? I'll tell ya they are gone other class/other game. I know a lot of people just quit the game last year because of bad balance. That's why there is no any reasons to post any of those suggestions - they are ignored.
I don't think that things you said about balancing work this way.
It's true that some things are not getting enough of attention but usually because of reasons.
The most important things will be looked at and needed measures will be taken.
Afterall we have you, community, to remind the team what is important and requires some work. Both by forums and online numbers.
So, if online numbers change some day as you predict, then issues will be resolved. For now it's pretty stable.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
no0kiee

Post#49 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:07 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:59 pm
no0kiee wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:50 pm
Hello, no0kiee
There are a lot of people wich did it already, a great job much better then i could imagine myself, with Shadow Warrior changes suggestions for example were pretty simple. For choppa pull - just delete this **** from the game you deleted SW's m2 wich was the only burst ability in entire SW's kit (while most abilies stance tied btw), why they can't delete completly broken gamebreaking **** ass choppa ********** pull from the game then????? wtf?????? are they **** serious devs??? it doesn't even has mirror abilites on order side???????

I don't think that things you said about balancing work this way.
It's true that some things are not getting enough of attention but usually because of reasons.
The most important things will be looked at and needed measures will be taken.
Afterall we have you, community, to remind the team what is important and requires some work. Both by forums and online numbers.
So, if online numbers change some day as you predict, then issues will be resolved. For now it's pretty stable.
Sad but every day is closer to "too late". Check out numbers August 27 and after.

Zod24
Suspended

Post#50 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:08 pm Yes it is, according we are actually unable to edit (in/out) anything related to non static assets (characters, mobs, NPC, rams....).

ah ok pardon did not know that. Too bad would have looked cool :D

on a side note I AM JUST PROPOSING FOR THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION:
I got some ideas for next patch

DOK: shields remove strenght and give em basic willpower+thougness attributes making a dok a reliable front line healer and not a pseudo wannabe tank.
sorry for disturb :)
willpower toughness attributes wont do anything when shield spec requires divine favour, block, parry, strikethrough etc.... I don't understand how it would make any impact whatsoever. Shield spec being strength-based isn't an issue, and lifetap tactics have high modifiers as it is to offset lower levels of strength, and 1h.