Patch notes 15/06/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Asherdoom

Re: Patch notes 15/06/2019

Post#51 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:11 pm

Zod24 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:58 pm
Asherdoom wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:08 pm Yes it is, according we are actually unable to edit (in/out) anything related to non static assets (characters, mobs, NPC, rams....).

It is not only programing, it is 3D edition/modding too.
ah ok pardon did not know that. Too bad would have looked cool :D

on a side note I AM JUST PROPOSING FOR THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION:
I got some ideas for next patch

DOK: shields remove strenght and give em basic willpower+thougness attributes making a dok a reliable front line healer and not a pseudo wannabe tank.
sorry for disturb :)
willpower toughness attributes wont do anything when shield spec requires divine favour, block, parry, strikethrough etc.... I don't understand how it would make any impact whatsoever. Shield spec being strength-based isn't an issue, and lifetap tactics have high modifiers as it is to offset lower levels of strength, and 1h.
was just my opinion. I mean, dok shielded is good idea indeed, but it lack dps of dual wield and full heal setup of chalioce one so i mean.... what's the idea behind givin him shield? Dev want him to be pseudo tank or...? Sorry i do not get it :cry:

Ads
Tesq

Post#52 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:11 pm
Asherdoom wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm
ah ok pardon did not know that. Too bad would have looked cool :D

on a side note I AM JUST PROPOSING FOR THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION:
I got some ideas for next patch

DOK: shields remove strenght and give em basic willpower+thougness attributes making a dok a reliable front line healer and not a pseudo wannabe tank.
sorry for disturb :)
willpower toughness attributes wont do anything when shield spec requires divine favour, block, parry, strikethrough etc.... I don't understand how it would make any impact whatsoever. Shield spec being strength-based isn't an issue, and lifetap tactics have high modifiers as it is to offset lower levels of strength, and 1h.
was just my opinion. I mean, dok shielded is good idea indeed, but it lack dps of dual wield and full heal setup of chalioce one so i mean.... what's the idea behind givin him shield? Dev want him to be pseudo tank or...? Sorry i do not get it :cry:
It's a bad design that's the idea from it.

Well is fun see tought that someone after me suggested finaly to move 1 mastery of dok/wp from dps-healer to "front-line caster"..... Anyway dont hope for any archtype improvement, it never gona happen.... shield dok/wp in its current itieration is a useless nonesense. Like any heal on dmg is utterly imp to balance because the concept is flaw (it's heal on hit the right one, not heal on dmg; moreover it should still be willp and heal crit based not str and melee crit lol).

Asherdoom

Post#53 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Tesq wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:51 pm
Asherdoom wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:11 pm

It's a bad design that's the idea from it.

Well is fun see tought that someone after me suggested finaly to move 1 mastery of dok/wp from dps-healer to "front-line caster"..... Anyway dont hope for any archtype improvement, it never gona happen.... shield dok/wp in its current itieration is a useless nonesense. Like any heal on dmg is utterly imp to balance because the concept is flaw (it's heal on hit the right one, not heal on dmg; moreover it should still be willp and heal crit based not str and melee crit lol).
well for me i am just playing him dual wield because i like it i honestly do not care of shiled DOK i was just making consideration for the pleasure to talk

Ysaran

Post#54 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:59 am

I think that now supplies spawn too near the flag. Yesterday in KV the BO near Destruction WC (the northeast one, don't remember the name) spawned supplies inside the dwarf tomb.
Zputadenti

anarchypark

Post#55 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:45 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:16 pm
[Server]
- Allocated more resources to the game server. This should reduce some lag when we are at peak times.
thx.
does it mean you spend more money on server?
i hope not.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO5, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... =8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)