Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/04/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Torgrimmerr

Re: Patch Notes 13/04/2019

Post#61 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:44 pm the client patch (needed for gyro fix) is coming soon. It was not ready when I pushed server code. However client patch does not require a server restart.

EDIT:
Also note for T1 that the rewards for returning supplies was forgotten in implementing and is coming.
oh ok thank you Natherul
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

Ads
Parallell86

Post#62 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:13 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:41 am
Tesq wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:18 am

And des has been stripped of their moral pump in case you dont know....
Since when? When did they remove Chosen and Black Orcs self morale-pump tactics? No they havent. You are talking about the ST morale pump that Zealot had.

We can also talk about zealot punt that triggers no immunity which allows destro to punt and pull you across the entire battlefield and theres basically nothing you can do about it. So you get chain-punted by a single zealot and then pulled by a choppa or rifted by a magus. Meanwhile you are flying back and forth across the battlefield and die before you hit the ground for the last time, your entire WB is wiped out to meleetrain zergs with aoe morale drain, more punting zealots and choppas pulling you out of formation.

Implement zealot punt immunity trigger plix plox.
even if tooltips is still old versions any who know the patch history know that morales pump on ch/bo as been changned to work as pump only when you are in inferior numbers they do not worka s tooltips say, stop reading tooltips.....

////////////

btw we are got back to 1.4.0 system now? whats next? keep lord removal?
And could you refere to those patch notes? Because I can only find the one where they fixed Youz see me block dat?! so it no longer triggered more than once every 3 seconds, like the BW morale pump already works, and have always worked. Does it change that Destro have 2 tank classes with self-morale pump vs order who got none? The BW do, it all comes down to the BW, the only viable dps in RvR. Sadly we dont have enough of those *ouch* , as odd as it may seem.

Tesq

Post#63 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:01 pm

Spoiler:
Parallell86 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:18 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:41 am

Since when? When did they remove Chosen and Black Orcs self morale-pump tactics? No they havent. You are talking about the ST morale pump that Zealot had.

We can also talk about zealot punt that triggers no immunity which allows destro to punt and pull you across the entire battlefield and theres basically nothing you can do about it. So you get chain-punted by a single zealot and then pulled by a choppa or rifted by a magus. Meanwhile you are flying back and forth across the battlefield and die before you hit the ground for the last time, your entire WB is wiped out to meleetrain zergs with aoe morale drain, more punting zealots and choppas pulling you out of formation.

Implement zealot punt immunity trigger plix plox.
even if tooltips is still old versions any who know the patch history know that morales pump on ch/bo as been changned to work as pump only when you are in inferior numbers they do not worka s tooltips say, stop reading tooltips.....

////////////

And could you refere to those patch notes? Because I can only find the one where they fixed Youz see me block dat?! so it no longer triggered more than once every 3 seconds, like the BW morale pump already works, and have always worked. Does it change that Destro have 2 tank classes with self-morale pump vs order who got none? The BW do, it all comes down to the BW, the only viable dps in RvR. Sadly we dont have enough of those *ouch* , as odd as it may seem.
Oh my good no, do the dig yourself itdont take anything to test DfV on any ch and see it dont give BOOM 300 morales like it used to do anyway.

Parallell86

Post#64 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:31 pm

Tesq wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Spoiler:

////////////

Oh my good no, do the dig yourself itdont take anything to test DfV on any ch and see it dont give BOOM 300 morales like it used to do anyway.
Its not supposed to since the tactic only gives you 200 points per block. And if it works like the BW tactic, it proccs once every 3 seconds. Does it change that Destro have two self morale pumps? Destro have a spammable AOE morale drain vs a crappy ST morale drain that only proccs in the opponents back? They didnt take it away dude, they FIXED THEM. They may work as they are supposed to do now but they are still there. Even out the odds by giving one to an Order tank class would be in place but oh no, that would rally the destro community I bet....

Tesq

Post#65 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Spoiler:
Parallell86 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:31 pm
Tesq wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Spoiler:

Its not supposed to since the tactic only gives you 200 points per block. And if it works like the BW tactic, it proccs once every 3 seconds. Does it change that Destro have two self morale pumps? Destro have a spammable AOE morale drain vs a crappy ST morale drain that only proccs in the opponents back? They didnt take it away dude, they FIXED THEM. They may work as they are supposed to do now but they are still there. Even out the odds by giving one to an Order tank class would be in place but oh no, that would rally the destro community I bet....
1-My my go read patch note or test em i instead read tooltips.

2-kobs m4?? Are you new to fortss game?

3-guess who made a wh proposal taking dust for VG.....and a nerf one for mara GoM....like the only ppl on forum...

If you try to bias play on me you are on the wrong way....as all my proposal history show...there is no destro pop just ppl play this game from more time than you do. Also ninja fixes you probably dont know but there are several stuff not show in patch nores or pushed only server side and and not fixed client side....like choppa fasta few days ago,it still show 60 sec on tooltip....but its 40...

Raggaz

Post#66 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 pm

anarchypark wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:22 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:53 pm Yes now back in eu prime time reality....

Flag system not solving anything as ppl just zerg even more to just do faster rank 2 cut with the borendom and move to keep siege...

I moved 2 supply around with no one blocking my magus as order were basically zerg all over.

Also renown for supply is no incentive, give x1 currency aswell or why ppl who dont need renown should loose time with it? ( Unless low level in which case well anything go).

I Suggest to fix zerg prob first then afkers problem later...

supply line ambush is highly depend on map.
more movement means more chances of evade or encounter, depend on pathing skill, plus pure luck.

wb can hit and run BO as before.
or focus on big scale.
nothing to fix in this area.

rank2 is reason to run supply. probably small contribution too? not sure.
micro tick afkers are gone.
but new complain of small renown has emerged.
I think they're same. narrow vision on easiest rp, missing big picture.
system can't fix player.

Dont know why they cant implement a BO locking system that works with resources. Havnt been in the game for a week, RvR is such a waste of time. Used to love this game, played constantly.
But now its just beat on door beat on lord sit on bos run around, get ganked. Maybe enough dont complain or say anything? I have no idea. Its sad how every change they implement doesnt actually address this being a PvP game anymore.

rmpl

Post#67 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Raggaz wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:53 pm Yes now back in eu prime time reality....

Flag system not solving anything as ppl just zerg even more to just do faster rank 2 cut with the borendom and move to keep siege...

I moved 2 supply around with no one blocking my magus as order were basically zerg all over.

Also renown for supply is no incentive, give x1 currency aswell or why ppl who dont need renown should loose time with it? ( Unless low level in which case well anything go).

I Suggest to fix zerg prob first then afkers problem later...

more movement means more chances of evade or encounter, depend on pathing skill, plus pure luck.

or focus on big scale.

system can't fix player.

Dont know why they cant implement a BO locking system that works with resources. Havnt been in the game for a week, RvR is such a waste of time. Used to love this game, played constantly.
But now its just beat on door beat on lord sit on bos run around, get ganked. Maybe enough dont complain or say anything? I have no idea. Its sad how every change they implement doesnt actually address this being a PvP game anymore.
just take the ultimate redpill and realise that scs are better than orvr cuz ure not wasting time beating on doors or looking for fights and the fights are much more fair and easier to control

afk in ic/altdorf while waiting for sc pops with scenario alerter is the comfiest way to play this game, ozergfest was a mistake

anarchypark

Post#68 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:33 pm

BO lock leads to more zerg.
if 3 BO were locked, where would everyone go?
if 2 locked? 1 locked?
chance of zerg BO are increasing with more locked BO, decreasing with unlocked.

in this system BO shows where is the zerg so you can avoid it.
you only need to read map and ask intel.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Scrilian

Post#69 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:56 am

rmpl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pmjust take the ultimate redpill and realise that scs are better than orvr cuz ure not wasting time beating on doors or looking for fights and the fights are much more fair and easier to control

afk in ic/altdorf while waiting for sc pops with scenario alerter is the comfiest way to play this game, ozergfest was a mistake
That's probably the ultimate blue pill right there if I'd ever seen one, i.e. virgin sc rat vs Chad RVR Player :mrgreen:

Also is it just me or RVR finally gives decent renown? Over the last like week it's been raining purple like no tomorrow, like up to 50k per keep + zone flip alone, besides probably higher overall RR/hour from regular kill.
Latter maybe because the average RR is just higher than it was some time ago and that there's 300-350 people fighting during prime time.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

MedV

Post#70 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:12 pm

rmpl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm

or focus on big scale.

system can't fix player.

just take the ultimate redpill and realise that scs are better than orvr cuz ure not wasting time beating on doors or looking for fights and the fights are much more fair and easier to control

I agree, my gameplay consists of me AFKing in IC waiting for sc pops while watching TV. Way more of a fair fight, constant gameplay (during the sc) and best of all you dont sit at the lord clicking a spammable ability on the lord while not paying attention.
The King.