Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kuj0jotar0
Posts: 45

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#131 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:40 am

Bring back the afkers plz

Ads
User avatar
Alfinnete
Posts: 537

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#132 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:25 am

No more afk BOs. The best ever patch of years!

DaWolf
Posts: 60

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#133 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:54 am

Fenris78 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:07 pm

[...]

TL:DR :
1. Bring simultaneous capturing of RvR flags, like in Graveyard/Forge Scenarii.
2. You have to actively capture flags by clicking on them (more people interacting = faster cap)
3. When captured, flag stay under control exactly like now.
4. As soon as 2 or more flags are captured and held in some timeframe, everyone contributed will score + keep rank (2 BO = normal contrib, 3+ BOs = better contrib/rank)
5. Right after the contribution "tick", flags reset, with a "no capture" timer for scoring realm
6. Derank after dropping to 0-1 BO is in proportion of time/number of flags held before cap.


Thanks for your reviews, hope our suggestions may be discussed further.
I do not know if that has already been mentioned, but a system "à la" GW2 could be nice.
BO could give us resources to put in a keep to strengthen it. Bringing resources to a keep would give RRs (as now). And as Fenris78 said to have ticks every X minutes giving RR to the camp that owns BO at that time and would at the same time raise the level of the keep.
I do not know if this is possible, but if so, it is tempting. For the T1 it would be more complicated, but it can work too, just with the ticks and not the keeps.

User avatar
Tesq
Suspended
Posts: 5346

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#134 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:01 am

DaWolf wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:54 am
Spoiler:
Fenris78 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:07 pm

[...]

TL:DR :
1. Bring simultaneous capturing of RvR flags, like in Graveyard/Forge Scenarii.
2. You have to actively capture flags by clicking on them (more people interacting = faster cap)
3. When captured, flag stay under control exactly like now.
4. As soon as 2 or more flags are captured and held in some timeframe, everyone contributed will score + keep rank (2 BO = normal contrib, 3+ BOs = better contrib/rank)
5. Right after the contribution "tick", flags reset, with a "no capture" timer for scoring realm
6. Derank after dropping to 0-1 BO is in proportion of time/number of flags held before cap.


Thanks for your reviews, hope our suggestions may be discussed further.
I do not know if that has already been mentioned, but a system "à la" GW2 could be nice.
BO could give us resources to put in a keep to strengthen it. Bringing resources to a keep would give RRs (as now). And as Fenris78 said to have ticks every X minutes giving RR to the camp that owns BO at that time and would at the same time raise the level of the keep.
I do not know if this is possible, but if so, it is tempting. For the T1 it would be more complicated, but it can work too, just with the ticks and not the keeps.
We alredy had a system a la gw 2 in live didn't work thats why supply auto go to keep instead being run.

If we could "fix live lock meccanic " aswell and have that mixed system between 1.3.8 and 1.4.0 most of problem would be solved.

Aka lock done well and ranking with a domination system alternative to main one.
Image

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

User avatar
drmordread
Posts: 817

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#135 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Wow ... just read the part of where Yali and the devs have been getting grief from players complaining about people sitting on flags. That just blew me away.

Who cares if some lowbies with 1 or 2 tactics want to sit on 2 BO's in an empty zone for RR instead of getting insta killed by some 4 tactic 82+RR loser who plays 12 hours a day? Is that what this is about? People being such control freaks that they assume everyone has to be in a WB and fighting in same zone?

User avatar
tazdingo
Posts: 616

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#136 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:12 pm

drmordread wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:51 pm
Who cares if some lowbies with 1 or 2 tactics want to sit on 2 BO's in an empty zone for RR instead of getting insta killed by some 4 tactic 82+RR loser who plays 12 hours a day?
i basically agree that fledglings should have somewhere to rank up away from being 2 gcd by an 82 wh if they wish but come on what is calling that guy a loser just for putting a ton of work into his class gonna acheive
when you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

User avatar
Tesq
Suspended
Posts: 5346

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#137 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm

tazdingo wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:12 pm
drmordread wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:51 pm
Who cares if some lowbies with 1 or 2 tactics want to sit on 2 BO's in an empty zone for RR instead of getting insta killed by some 4 tactic 82+RR loser who plays 12 hours a day?
i basically agree that fledglings should have somewhere to rank up away from being 2 gcd by an 82 wh if they wish but come on what is calling that guy a loser just for putting a ton of work into his class gonna acheive
Ye i have to agree and this battle vs afkers is a futile one because as an active player i care to have meccanic that works and are fun rather than punish afkers that gain renown at a much slower pace than me....camon. My magus done 2 level in one day (64 to 66) by just play, i hardly belive a whole day afker on flag can do the same.

This change is useless and irrelevant towards what really matter

- force zerg split on both sides
- give classes excluded from parts of the game a fix (s+b in small scale , 2h in wb, aoe wh/we/wl, heal dps varous fix).

Btw rr82 is a rr80 in power level sonwhy write rr 82...simply write 80...
Image

-"Loop warned into oblivion" --> smell like chaosy enought :D
-Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D
-GMs --> dosent matter what they say not, they get offend by colors so watch out plebs! :D

User avatar
Detangler
Posts: 134

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#138 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:35 pm

drmordread wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:51 pm
Wow ... just read the part of where Yali and the devs have been getting grief from players complaining about people sitting on flags. That just blew me away.

Who cares if some lowbies with 1 or 2 tactics want to sit on 2 BO's in an empty zone for RR instead of getting insta killed by some 4 tactic 82+RR loser who plays 12 hours a day? Is that what this is about? People being such control freaks that they assume everyone has to be in a WB and fighting in same zone?
"Loser?" Come on, now. We all are playing a 10 year old RPG game fighting with swords and magic in the 21st century. If you're a part of this community to the point where you feel passionate enough to comment on game mechanics changes, you've got your Nerd Card stamped, sealed, and approved just like the rest of us. :lol:
Detangler - 40 DoK armor talisman farmer
Deetangler - 40/6x Chosen tankbot
Deeetangler - 40/6x Zealot healbot

Ads
User avatar
Ugle
Posts: 483

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#139 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Detangler wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:35 pm
drmordread wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:51 pm
Wow ... just read the part of where Yali and the devs have been getting grief from players complaining about people sitting on flags. That just blew me away.

Who cares if some lowbies with 1 or 2 tactics want to sit on 2 BO's in an empty zone for RR instead of getting insta killed by some 4 tactic 82+RR loser who plays 12 hours a day? Is that what this is about? People being such control freaks that they assume everyone has to be in a WB and fighting in same zone?
"Loser?" Come on, now. We all are playing a 10 year old RPG game fighting with swords and magic in the 21st century. If you're a part of this community to the point where you feel passionate enough to comment on game mechanics changes, you've got your Nerd Card stamped, sealed, and approved just like the rest of us. :lol:
/thread
Ugle - SW | Amoebas - AM | Amoeba - SM
Gief - SH | Sidathex - WE | Pnzr - BO
Inactive

User avatar
BadDogEDN
Posts: 18

Re: Patch Notes 06/04/2019

Post#140 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:03 pm

Alcan wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:49 pm
Any remember the guard change? omg the lvl 40 rage
Yeah and people complained sooo much about that but yet here we are people being mad about "AFKers" they should be happy to get their free kills. They really need to roll back this change like they did with the guard nerf, i'd rather have afkers to kill than let 2h tanks play with us lol.
Edowado Banewave - Green Chosen of Dark Craig

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests