Ads

Patch Notes 30/03/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rmpl

Re: Patch Notes 30/03/2019

Post#31 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Nirawen wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:42 pm
Telen wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:03 pm Whine enough and you can get balance changes reverted. Good example to set.
+1 RORDESTRO.... :D 8-) :D :roll: :roll: :roll:

Again, this change impacted the Destro a lot ... they cried so much that a week later it's canceled ...(dur pour les groupes premade sans 2H etc...)

You listen more Destro here ... :!: :!: :!: :!:

Could you remove the AAO bonus that allows PL Destro in RR ... and even playing in small counters against groups of nothing to gain order side ....

If you have to cry and do 50 post for that we will do it side order ...

Good game ... or not

Sorry for my English :)
How can people even turn this thing into a realm wars issue :roll:

Ads
qwerty113

Post#32 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Guys how about invader crit bonus for wh? There is no crit chance bonus for class, who is need it the most
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Nirawen

Post#33 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:52 pm

rmpl wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:44 pm
Telen wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:03 pm Whine enough and you can get balance changes reverted. Good example to set.

Again, this change impacted the Destro a lot ... they cried so much that a week later it's canceled ...(dur pour les groupes premade sans 2H etc...)

Could you remove the AAO bonus that allows PL Destro in RR ... and even playing in small counters against groups of nothing to gain order side ....

Good game ... or not

Just because those who cry ... (as usual lol) it's a bit always the same side and the same type of players ... we must not change too much the habits for these people

Once again, let's go and go boring to win 1 RP and hit some wood ...

We can see that the AAO bonus has no impact other than PL the destro RR ... yet it remains like that for weeks ...

It's always swelling to play in a small committee to get out of it in a fight to win 1 rp while on this fight precisely we are in inferiority ... logical or not

But we are not listened to ...

Go Good Patch, I feel soon the Posts on the WL, The engineer etc: p

peterthepan3

Post#34 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:10 pm

Nirawen wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:52 pm
rmpl wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Good game ... or not

Just because those who cry ... (as usual lol) it's a bit always the same side and the same type of players ... we must not change too much the habits for these people

Once again, let's go and go boring to win 1 RP and hit some wood ...

We can see that the AAO bonus has no impact other than PL the destro RR ... yet it remains like that for weeks ...

It's always swelling to play in a small committee to get out of it in a fight to win 1 rp while on this fight precisely we are in inferiority ... logical or not

But we are not listened to ...

Go Good Patch, I feel soon the Posts on the WL, The engineer etc: p
The guard change affected both realms equally, so please don't purport anything else to have been the case.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#35 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:15 pm

hogun wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:43 pm
its true telen,

compared to the number of players on this server it is quite clientelistist to satisfy a small community of elitist, with a mono vision that for the most part do not understand anything about math. good luck dev
Remember, you only have to prove that the following is not true to show us all how wrong we are.

P(x U y) >= P(x)

If you can show us how that is wrong and how you can achieve higher avoidance rates as 2h than SnB, you can have your guard changes back and everyone will shut up. Hell, Maths will advance a hundred years if you are able to pull that off.

But you dont do that, you just start talking about how people "whine" and get things changed, i wonder why that is.

Ugle

Post#36 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Good too see the revert ;)
inactive

Luth

Post#37 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:58 pm

hogun wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:43 pm
its true telen,

compared to the number of players on this server it is quite clientelistist to satisfy a small community of elitist, with a mono vision that for the most part do not understand anything about math. good luck dev

You both are still incapable of seeing what was wrong with your argumentation, even after it was pointed out to you in many different ways by different people.

1: Math can show if an argument is true.
2: We used math.
3: We must be true.

Your whole argument was a logical fallacy and flawed from the beginning. That was your mistake.
You used a variable (parry) in your first experiment.
You reduced the same variable in your second experiment to "prove" what you wanted to show.

1. I calculate the mass of the sun and the earth.
2. I change the mass of the earth to be greater than the mass of the sun.
Conclusion: the sun must be circling around the earth, because my math is right.

This was my last attempt and it was probably wasted time again.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#38 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:22 pm

ok, no attacking each other, especially in a patch note thread where discussions should be about the patch and nothing else.

Ads
Skitup

Post#39 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:35 pm

Crit for mara invader?
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

DokB

Post#40 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:37 pm

You should be thanking the people who actually took time to sit down and decipher and refute your shitty arguments, they managed to save 2H in small scale for you idiots.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard