Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 23/03/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: Patch Notes 23/03/2019

Post#321 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:07 pm Guys, I think you should stop with those ridiculous exaggerations and bitching if you want the devs to take your complaints seriously.
Actually, a significant amount of this feedback has been very constructive and thorough.

It is disingenuous to call genuine feedback 'bitching'.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#322 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:18 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:16 pm
Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:07 pm Guys, I think you should stop with those ridiculous exaggerations and bitching if you want the devs to take your complaints seriously.
Actually, a significant amount of this feedback has been very constructive and thorough.

It is disingenuous to call genuine feedback 'bitching'.
I'm not saying that every post here is bitching and moaning, but most are and any constructive feedback is lost among salt.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#323 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:29 pm

Poorly thought change. Utterly abysmal. Catasrophic for core mechanics and the tradeoff what 2H tanks get/lose for going 2H. You betray your lack of knowledge about smallscale and core mechanics of this game.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Alubert

Post#324 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:33 pm

normanis wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:59 pm if choppa will get rampage why than slayer cant have gtdc? aoe pull in.
white lion have punce , squigherder got punce where u can even jump on walls.
white lion shitty pull vs mara 100%pull
bw have second morale aoe bomb sorc also got.
etc. maby someday choppa got rampage ( crossfingerz) about slayer dont know ;-(
Man what are you talking about?
You are new in this game or what?
Choppa GDTC skill is equivalent SL ID not rampage. Still choppa GDTC have 30 sec cd vs SL ID 5 sec cd.
First learn classes and then give your brilliant advice.
Rampage is simply the most op skill in the game. Also SM WoDS.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Martok

Post#325 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:49 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:16 pmActually, a significant amount of this feedback has been very constructive and thorough.

Post number 19 was pretty on point.

However with all due respect to all concerned a significant portion of the allure of this game has always been the variety of character specs available to assess combined with the joy of developing and indulging one's own particular play style. Adapting to and overcoming additional variations in the game as the game grew also provided a tremendous source of enjoyment. With this change however there is no-where left to go. I either change specs to one of the two most boring in the game and become nothing more than a permanent guard-bot or change to a non-tank class.

In regard to personal play style and the ability to indulge one there have always been those here who loved to play the elitist card and denigrate others because one did not play the game in the exact manner the other approved of. Typically however those people were easy to ignore. Not anymore. Now the prevailing attitude of "you will play as I dictate" has become a state sponsored mandate. At least in regard to tanks, the mandate is this is how we want you to play this game.

Sure, I could buck the system and still play as a 2H Swordmaster, but only if I liked being an in-game pariah.

About two weeks ago I got into an SC with a Shadow-warrior (who will remain nameless) who apparently thought he was Isha's Gift To All Warhammer. In tell he became quite violent with his comment-rage over the fact I guarded a BW instead of him ("Just Look At My DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!")

Now neither one of them would give a crap. And neither would I.
Last edited by Martok on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

xoonerfree
Suspended

Post#326 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Martok wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:49 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:16 pmActually, a significant amount of this feedback has been very constructive and thorough.
I either change specs to one of the two most boring in the game and become nothing more than a permanent guard-bot or change to a non-tank class.
Pretty much what you said.

Without the good punt (which was removed from shield tanks and only 2 H tanks allowed to use) the shield tank lacks a strategic role in scenarios/rvr. Shield tanks hit like wet noddles. I guess shield tanks are good at choke points in keeps but that's not most of the game play. Maybe 1% of gameplay if that?

Maybe allow shield tanks to guard two people? If we're going to be guard bots let us excel at it.

xoonerfree
Suspended

Post#327 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:36 pm

Good point.

Just hope dev "listening" and "take your complaints seriously" is not just allowing people to blow off steam and responses lip service.

Feru
Suspended

Post#328 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:11 pm

guild name suggestion ´+´+º~-.

cheat less please...

Ads
hogun

Post#329 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:17 pm

the players who thought they all knew about the game and these secrets said haughtily that the s & b tanks were Useless ... with this change they should all say good with the dev for this exelente idea. rebalancing the interest of the S & B. but it seems that these "famous" premade player ... prefers their own interest than a global vision!
again ! Congratulations for this patch !
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

peterthepan3

Post#330 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:46 pm

hogun wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:17 pm the players who thought they all knew about the game and these secrets said haughtily that the s & b tanks were Useless ... with this change they should all say good with the dev for this exelente idea. rebalancing the interest of the S & B. but it seems that these "famous" premade player ... prefers their own interest than a global vision!
again ! Congratulations for this patch !

Noone ever said SNB is useless, so stop with the hyperbole.

SNB trees could do with some love - sure.
SNB is the best for WB - yes.
2H is a disservice for WB - yes.
2H utility/punt is better for 6-man - yes.

This idea that SNB has been 'shunned' by the premades is nothing but comical.