Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 23/03/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arena

Re: Patch Notes 23/03/2019

Post#181 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 pm

i like it, make me want to come back. Good work guys, keep it going.

Ads
vanbuinen77

Post#182 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Well healers arnt part of the thread so stop derailing the topic because you are bitter about your class
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

zgolec

Post#183 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:37 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:12 pm
Alfinnete wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:10 pm
Grunbag wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:55 pm

I fixed some choppa abilities one and two patch ago
Yes, i appreciate, but choppas don't need fix, need buff... or simple rework Rampage of slayer, this skills is OP and drop da basha is ridiculous compared for exemple. Rampage is the skill most used by slayer why have low CD and ignore all parry and block! :(

Rampage broken all defensive lines why Slayer spam AOE, and ignore all Destruction defensive of all player status of parry and block and this skill have 30sc CD.
Drop da Basha aply one debuff of 50% parry and block and this skill have 60sec CD.

I really dont see sense.
We could see some proposals for Rampage maybe. But I guess the reasonable changes for it could be just an increase of its cooldown to 1 min or ignore of only 50% of defenses.
So let me get this... Proposals for viable aoe tree for WL for wb plays - with kd some potent dot or something [like Aza introduced] is imba and whining... "since mirror classes are not exact mirrors"
But "omg gib us boyz rampage like stuntiez haz!" is quite reasonable???

Srsly???
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

nocturnalguest

Post#184 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:37 pm

I strongly do not understand what do you mean then say "DPS tank"?! Those 1,5 people who slot FO and suicide into blob alone? cmon its just ridicioulos...
There are no "DPS" tanks around (not counting some newbies not familiar with game mechanics).
What Yali's post proves that guard change has no real purpose/focus, it aims nothing. I would really understood the desire and will to shift the meta and i hoped for an answer like, lads, its been too boring so now we introduce a massive rework of all! So we change trees for tanks, whole game mechanic and stuff.
This change is not to be tested its plain obvious its a wrong one.

Eathisword

Post#185 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:38 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:55 pm This test -cause like any change it is a test first- don't come from nowhere and is motivated by players feedbacks complaining that SnB are useless compared with 2H cause tankiness and general archetype tools are not really impacted in facts when DPS is demultiplied and tools even they can be different are still usefull for the group. I personally share this, and have played Snd and 2H tank in smallscale, and lets be honest, i see no advantage to play a SnB tank, excpet in Dungeons OR to Funnel/siege, which is very situationnal...
Wait wait wait... 2H tanks are useless in all situation except smallscale, the minigame roaming, the minigame scenario - just a fact.

IT has been stated millions of time that smallscale like 2-6 man roam and scenario would be nearly a non-factor in design decision, because ''this is a RvR game''.

And now, since the main game RvR - WB spec are not viable/fun in smallscale... nerf the smallscale spec, which changes nothing for RvR, Forts and PvE ?

How does that make any sense at all. This is the equivalent of cutting in half the damage of single target dps, because AoE sorc don't feel useful in 6v6...
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Tobias26

Post#186 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Eathisword wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:38 pm This is the equivalent of cutting in half the damage of single target dps, because AoE sorc don't feel useful in 6v6...
^this
Duis - Chosen 79
Tobiasx - KotBS 70

altharion1
Banned

Post#187 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Would accept this change if my SM is getting heal debuff, spirit damage cull the weak, crit damage tactic, root break and charge
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#188 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Eathisword wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:38 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:55 pm This test -cause like any change it is a test first- don't come from nowhere and is motivated by players feedbacks complaining that SnB are useless compared with 2H cause tankiness and general archetype tools are not really impacted in facts when DPS is demultiplied and tools even they can be different are still usefull for the group. I personally share this, and have played Snd and 2H tank in smallscale, and lets be honest, i see no advantage to play a SnB tank, excpet in Dungeons OR to Funnel/siege, which is very situationnal...
Wait wait wait... 2H tanks are useless in all situation except smallscale, the minigame roaming, the minigame scenario - just a fact.

IT has been stated millions of time that smallscale like 2-6 man roam and scenario would be nearly a non-factor in design decision, because ''this is a RvR game''.

And now, since the main game RvR - WB spec are not viable/fun in smallscale... nerf the smallscale spec, which changes nothing for RvR, Forts and PvE ?

How does that make any sense at all. This is the equivalent of cutting in half the damage of single target dps, because AoE sorc don't feel useful in 6v6...
Didn't you leave?

Ads
rmpl

Post#189 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Eathisword wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:38 pm How does that make any sense at all. This is the equivalent of cutting in half the damage of single target dps, because AoE sorc don't feel useful in 6v6...
+1 couldnt have said it better

Telen
Suspended

Post#190 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:44 pm

bloodi wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 pm Lets just say, for a minute, that you are not actually dead wrong, which you are by the way.

So, your SM, a single class, the one that does the most damage of all tanks i may add, dictates how every other tank does damage?

Because, it really does not, Kobts/IB damage is nowhere near close, so we should balance around the tank that can actualyl dish decent damage? Even if its nowhere close to a proper dps?

They still dont have HD, like AM/WP have in their dps spec or a charge, like WP has in their dps spec or detaunts, like dps do.

They lack many of the tools a dps has, thats beside the damage but you are here, convincing us this is fair because you top damage charts in scs as your SM?

Seriously, **** off.
That WP/Dok spec was rolled back. Tanks have great buffs/debuffs that buff their assist dmg. It isnt just their own dmg you have to account for its the heavy increase it provides to other dps. No class gets all the tools.
Last edited by Telen on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.