Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Olszewski

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Post#231 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:21 pm

It is items we have no access to and made up to give them upper hand / demi god stats while playing against players during thier play time. There is a difference of them given them selves current available gear than gear that no one has access to and made up.

Ads
magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#232 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:20 pm I care. If 1 person in the team creates suspicions, the whole team become suspect.
Unfortunately, I think that ship has sailed.
Gonna sensitize the team a bit more and remind basics.
That's a little late, considering the person who was probably the worst offender got away with it for 3 years, and has recently left the team.

Back when he got caught wearing annihilator and I made a big deal of that, I was told by you that we were all acting like children, by the way. So you get little sympathy from me, you enabled this behaviour.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#233 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Eathisword wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:10 pm Jesus... staff gave themselves items... who cares... it took me 13 months to get full conq... I was in anni + BL. Didnt prevent me to play.

Gear gap is a near non-factor here.

Probably will take some of us a year to get invader. Doesn’t matter.
Look, lets just say, no one actually gives a **** about that, even if they already pointed out to you how they got into scs with it and how they became desintetized to how the normal players acquire gear since they dont have to do it at all, lets just say none of that matters, even if it does.

When the head game master, that is Wargrimmir role, says and i am quoting here:
wargrimnir wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:12 pmThis would be grounds for removal from the team. I don't know what you let people get away with, but it's not been a problem I've ever run into. The few issues that ever came up were from players getting into places they should not have been able to get into and were patched out.
Not only has it happened, it happened multiple times, he was fully aware of it too just like Magicthigs was, just like i was.

But he does not talk about that, he doesnt remember any of it apparently, he does however advise Magicthigs about talking about it again.

Yali comes and even if he doesnt realize, confirms it, then Magic comes and puts evidence forward, evidence that has been already shown to them before, you know, evidence that according to the head gm, "would be grounds for removal from the team" yet that didnt happen at all.

So, as you may have figured out by now, is not about how hard is to get the gear anymore but how this has become a great example of the Stanford prison experiment hey, you do you.
Last edited by bloodi on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rmpl

Post#234 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:31 pm

magicthighs wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:44 pm I'm sorry, I really didn't want to do this, but I feel you forced my hand.
[...]
I'm absolutely speechless yet not surprised.

Olszewski

Post#235 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:36 pm

Most ppl are afraid to say anything about things like this and other legitimate things because they feel they will be banned, harrassed back, and are afraid of any retaliation because they still want to play but in the back of their minds they know it should not happen and is wrong.

rmpl

Post#236 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Olszewski wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:36 pm Most ppl are afraid to say anything about things like this and other legitimate things because they feel they will be banned, harrassed back, and are afraid of any retaliation because they still want to play but in the back of their minds they know it should not happen and is wrong.
Stop stirring, you're cruising for a bruising.

Olszewski

Post#237 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Ive seen that statement here many of times. Lol.

Sulorie

Post#238 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:09 pm

So all the fuss is about GMs having items stat-wise exactly the same as those earned by normal players, just at an earlier time?
This Skorri backpack is the battlebrew one.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Olszewski

Post#239 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:09 pm So all the fuss is about GMs having items stat-wise exactly the same as those earned by normal players, just at an earlier time?
Nope. Go back a few more pages and read in detail. Sry if this came out rude, not intended to. :D

Eathisword

Post#240 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:09 pm So all the fuss is about GMs having items stat-wise exactly the same as those earned by normal players, just at an earlier time?
Yuppers... I honestly dont get the fuss. And all that trust thing. Personally i just wanna trust thatthe patch notes keep showing improvement on the game.

Small and inconsequential use of gm/dev ´perks’ dont bug me at all. Heck, Skorri could be wearing Warpforged and 1 shot me every scen... as long as he keeps working on the game more than he plays 😁.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.