Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oaliaen

Re: Patch Notes 09/02/2019

Post#61 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:24 pm

i would ttrade my GTDC for your rampage...easy.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#62 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:53 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:00 pm
Ysaran wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:04 am
CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 am So will the Choppa pull also be getting a minimum range? Because they all do that same cheese that WL and Mara were doing. As it is, GTTC is the most powerful cc in the game considering it is an AoE pull with no minimum range that is used as more of a punt/interrupt than a pull.
i'm quite curious so i will ask even if there is no choppa nerf at sight atm: what is, in your opinion, an acceptable minimum range for GTTC considered that already have 40 feet of range?
Well, seeing as this is a mdps pull and for WL/Mara the minimum is roughly 30% of the max, shouldn’t choppa have to play by the same rules and have a 30% minimum so they can’t cheese the pull (“hard cc”) while they are within melee/AA range/ as a free interrupt to any one channeling nearby?
Tbh i dont think to have enough experience to talk of balance between choppa and Slayer so i will not deepen the speech. My opinion (and i know isn't a popular one) is that the two classes are quite balanced atm, each one have his own merit, and thus if you want to talk of a GTTC nerf you should propose a Slayer nerf too.

Edit: anyway if you want to deepen the speech, in game i'm Zputakatarro feel free to whisp me; i'm always glad to deepen my knowledge of other classes :)
Zputadenti

Panzerkasper

Post#63 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:29 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:24 pm i would ttrade my GTDC for your rampage...easy.
Where do i sign?
Give order the GTTC garbage, give choppa op rampage.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

CountTalabecland

Post#64 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 am

I don’t see why it should follow that the Choppa’s melee pull can’t be changed to operate in the same way as other melee pulls just because Rampage exists. But sure, give choppa rampage idgaf. But that doesn’t mean gttc shouldn’t have to operate by the same reasoning as other pulls. Why is it that everytime choppa/slayer is discussed destro just goes “ bu bu but muh ramapage.”
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Panzerkasper

Post#65 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:46 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 am I don’t see why it should follow that the Choppa’s melee pull can’t be changed to operate in the same way as other melee pulls just because Rampage exists. But sure, give choppa rampage idgaf. But that doesn’t mean gttc shouldn’t have to operate by the same reasoning as other pulls. Why is it that everytime choppa/slayer is discussed destro just goes “ bu bu but muh ramapage.”
Maybe it's because GTTC is a 13pt fun skill that needs heavy investment in a garbage tree and is easy to counter and rampage is a 5pt "i **** on a vital game mechanic" button in a core tree.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ysaran

Post#66 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:48 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 am I don’t see why it should follow that the Choppa’s melee pull can’t be changed to operate in the same way as other melee pulls just because Rampage exists. But sure, give choppa rampage idgaf. But that doesn’t mean gttc shouldn’t have to operate by the same reasoning as other pulls. Why is it that everytime choppa/slayer is discussed destro just goes “ bu bu but muh ramapage.”
for the same reason beacuse someone call for a GTTC nerf in a patch notes where the word "choppa" dont even appear. some ppl dont feel good about some of the ability of the slayer and some ppl dont fell good about some ability of the choppa. i think that the two classes are good as they are now and dont need any major change
Zputadenti

Sulorie

Post#67 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am

Panzerkasper wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:46 am
Maybe it's because GTTC is a 13pt fun skill that needs heavy investment in a garbage tree and is easy to counter and rampage is a 5pt "i **** on a vital game mechanic" button in a core tree.
This sums all up.
Dying is no option.

hammerhead

Post#68 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:41 am

Ysaran wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:48 am
for the same reason beacuse someone call for a GTTC nerf in a patch notes where the word "choppa" dont even appear. some ppl dont feel good about some of the ability of the slayer and some ppl dont fell good about some ability of the choppa. i think that the two classes are good as they are now and dont need any major change
I flipped several pages of forum of proposals and nowhere did I find an offer to make block tactics for black guard. Now the destruction has two tanks with the strongest blocking rating releasing a ton of rp points for other needs. While order has to prove obvious things, the destruction gets class updates just like that for no reason.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
Sulorie

Post#69 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:59 pm

hammerhead wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:41 am
I flipped several pages of forum of proposals and nowhere did I find an offer to make block tactics for black guard. Now the destruction has two tanks with the strongest blocking rating releasing a ton of rp points for other needs. While order has to prove obvious things, the destruction gets class updates just like that for no reason.
Order tanks have block increasing tactics and skills as well. I miss your point.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#70 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:15 pm

hammerhead wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:41 am
i really dont get your point. i was talking about slayer/choppa, how GTTC is related to BG's block chances?
Zputadenti