Patch Notes 12/01/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
WARChosen

Re: Patch Notes 12/01/2019

Post#171 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:21 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:02 pm
WARChosen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 pm
User clearly has no idea what he is talking about.
haha you want tell me that KOBS can't reach 40%+ armor penetration + beastlord 960 debuff armor or redeye 1080 debuff armor + 1 moral 1056 debuf armor and still they cry because they have no DM look at this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZXufhsPUs4
then look how he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebshV2Ydhpk can fight 3 vs 1 with no problem and you wanna buff him nice joke
Yeah, you know literally nothing about actual game. First video — footage of several hits, wow. Second video — it’s a reflect 3rd tree kotbs that OUTLIVES his target, it basically deals so mediocre direct damage himself that he has to rely on dots and Shield of the sun — it’s an elemental damage build (I’ve talked to this kotbs a lot) so it has nothing with penetration. It illustrates again that you know nothing. Show me at least one 6v6 video where dps kotbs, even sacrificing all utility it has, reaches good numbers as offensive tank (look at SM’s or offensive IB’s damage, knight will be a joke).
Footage of several hits WOW Your wisdom about this game does not accept that damage Kobs are here.
Second video I noticed that he is not in the full 1st tree, i can read title he is a Reflect kobs that why i show this wideo he can solo 3vs1, He OUTLIVES 3 destro players sooo Kobs dont have any problem with defeat opponents

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#172 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:44 pm

GoshDarn wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm Morale pump tactic "Glorious Carnage" still broken for Sorc I think. It has been maybe 2-3 months now.
It is still just pumps being on a scaler that scales relative to population. The same goes for base morale generation.
Rip Phalanx

Xergon

Post#173 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:59 pm

WARChosen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Spoiler:
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:02 pm
WARChosen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 pm

haha you want tell me that KOBS can't reach 40%+ armor penetration + beastlord 960 debuff armor or redeye 1080 debuff armor + 1 moral 1056 debuf armor and still they cry because they have no DM look at this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZXufhsPUs4
then look how he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebshV2Ydhpk can fight 3 vs 1 with no problem and you wanna buff him nice joke
Yeah, you know literally nothing about actual game. First video — footage of several hits, wow. Second video — it’s a reflect 3rd tree kotbs that OUTLIVES his target, it basically deals so mediocre direct damage himself that he has to rely on dots and Shield of the sun — it’s an elemental damage build (I’ve talked to this kotbs a lot) so it has nothing with penetration. It illustrates again that you know nothing. Show me at least one 6v6 video where dps kotbs, even sacrificing all utility it has, reaches good numbers as offensive tank (look at SM’s or offensive IB’s damage, knight will be a joke).
Footage of several hits WOW Your wisdom about this game does not accept that damage Kobs are here.
Second video I noticed that he is not in the full 1st tree, i can read title he is a Reflect kobs that why i show this wideo he can solo 3vs1, He OUTLIVES 3 destro players sooo Kobs dont have any problem with defeat opponents
Nothing interesting on that video... Tank beating headless DPS - WOW... You can do same or even better on DoK/WP or other tanks like IB/SM or BO/BG. Tank with brain will always out sustain DPS because he has access to more resources. Damage that this Knight is doing is nearly close 0, but because DPS class has no sustain, it will eventually die - SECRET REVEALED.
And currently 2hd Knight or Chosen are worse than 2hd IB/SM or BO/BG, if we are talking about providing damage.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#174 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

lefze wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:44 pm
GoshDarn wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm Morale pump tactic "Glorious Carnage" still broken for Sorc I think. It has been maybe 2-3 months now.
It is still just pumps being on a scaler that scales relative to population. The same goes for base morale generation.
So it is useless you are in a warband?
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Xergon

Post#175 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 am

GoshDarn wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

If you are in WB who fight 6man - yes useless
if you are in WB who fight other WB - it's okay but you can use better tactics
if you are in WB who fight ZERG/Zone - very useful
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#176 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:59 am

Xergon wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 am
GoshDarn wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

If you are in WB who fight 6man - yes useless
if you are in WB who fight other WB - it's okay but you can use better tactics
if you are in WB who fight ZERG/Zone - very useful
So as a typical solo Sorc.. 100% useless xD damn that sucks.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc