Ads

Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GoshDarn
Banned

Re: Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Post#81 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:53 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm Sacrificial Stab and goin full out Treachery is by my estimations pretty much the only spec for WE. There are NO reason to even bother giving any other build a blink.
SS heals you for damage dealt, increase dmg output from AA and kisses and got 6 tactics that support it's dmg output and lifetap. FM, BF, IP, MT, FL and ToB.
You taking away a meh tactic and boosting the **** out of a skill. This boost becomes especially nuts the higher geared WE wich gets more crit and Str from gear and are able to drop BF due to gear cap on Str.

This is like the 3d or 4th class change made were one build will likley become so dominant over the other options that 90% of the class skills doesn't even mather anymore and Mastery build synneries is just trown out the window.
Well it is a given your damage output increases your heals incoming from the ability, that is how it works. You should really count anything adding to your damage bonus as only a +1 on that ability altogether, as it's the same for your final hit and final heal. The difference is Melee crit because if you have it maxed, that really maximizes the heal. I reaaaaaally enjoyed this ability on my WE even in it's prior state and I was using it for solo play, and almost had a DoK feel to it at times with the sustainability. Especially if you can extend the fight to get 2 SS's off on 1 guy.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
losvtranse

Re: Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Post#82 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:11 pm

Are we going to see WE's AoE back after a while? Or it will make a return in different form?