Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
drmordread
Suspended

Re: Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Post#41 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:53 pm

Spoiler:
WExWH wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:48 pm
drmordread wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:47 pm Will WH's get a tactic equal to Frenzied Mayhem?

THANK you for removing the extra crit from the WE. If the WH does not need it, then absolutely the WE does not need it either. Now that finishers are an option I may play my WE again (haven't really played her since t4 went active), because she will be more than an AW spammer, and I can actually use finishers and not be punished for it. Hell I will have to think on what finisher to actually use!!! :)
never read so much bullshit :shock:
Would you like some air? Some water? Some refreshment? YES, WE's will now have to learn to play something other than an AW spammer. Like the player of a WH, the WE player will now have to sit and think, how do I make my self useful? !!!!
Not really related to actual Patch Notes (it's about WE and stuff but let's keep it civil though).
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
WExWH

Post#42 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 pm

Spoiler:
drmordread wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:53 pm
drmordread wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:47 pm Will WH's get a tactic equal to Frenzied Mayhem?

THANK you for removing the extra crit from the WE. If the WH does not need it, then absolutely the WE does not need it either. Now that finishers are an option I may play my WE again (haven't really played her since t4 went active), because she will be more than an AW spammer, and I can actually use finishers and not be punished for it. Hell I will have to think on what finisher to actually use!!! :)
Would you like some air? Some water? Some refreshment? YES, WE's will now have to learn to play something other than an AW spammer. Like the player of a WH, the WE player will now have to sit and think, how do I make my self useful? !!!!
you are even more stupid than i thought
You better not.

Also user gets a warning for his behaviour.

Ormix

Post#43 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 pm

rmpl wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 am
Ormix wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:49 am Same as many of us, who always prefer the most fun the game has to offer - small scale RvR action.
Let's hope for the Malus remove together...
Just because you and your bro are bullying/ganking low lvls and solo players on their way to the keep doesn't mean you aren't contributing to the zerg.
Lol, we are actully always looking for a good fight 2v2+ and never care about what does the zerg do and have no intention in bullying low lvls. But sure, people like you who only prefer to zerg mindlessly, we eat for breakfast :)
Dobroz - AM 40|71
Fridaynight - RP 40|75
Boombastik - BW 40|60
Nupognali - DoK 40|50

Sulorie

Post#44 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Spoiler:
WExWH wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 pm

Hey sunshine, maybe you have to press some more buttons than before but as an experienced WE as you are(?), you will surely master it.
Not related to the Patch Notes.
Dying is no option.

Nameless

Post#45 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:10 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:02 am
- Hurried Restore and Dat Makes me Dizzy will now self stun the player regardless of whether they have immunities already and will not grant any immunities in any case. - Bug fix.
That it is NOT bug fix. On live was allowed stun immunities and FM (no idea if now FM allow that) to ignore the stun effect from dat makes me dizzy on purpose. That is one of the few healing related utilities that shaman and AMs bring to their group. Not to mention that it is some of the few unique tactics/skill that are niche but still useful when properly used.

Proposal's forum is full with topics that no one reply or even look but when someone "think" that Hurried Restore and Dat Makes me Dizzy are bugged without even report them at bug forum they got imminently changed? You break your own rules and direction. It is hard to follow and understand your doings...
Last edited by Nameless on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

WExWH

Post#46 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:14 pm

Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm
WExWH wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 pm

Hey sunshine, maybe you have to press some more buttons than before but as an experienced WE as you are(?), you will surely master it.
master what ? i play as i like and for me WE was never a retard class with only one button :lol: however read bullshit like every time ended up being boring :roll:
Not related to the Patch Notes.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#47 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Enough with the baiting and attacking one another. Leave those things to PMs

Gravord

Post#48 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:22 pm

WE 100% aa speed buff with perma uptime, Fusion still gets all their favorite 6 man classes buffed nicely :)

Ads
Urdeg

Post#49 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:29 pm

Nameless wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:10 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:02 am
- Hurried Restore and Dat Makes me Dizzy will now self stun the player regardless of whether they have immunities already and will not grant any immunities in any case. - Bug fix.
That it is NOT bug fix. On live was allowed stun immunities and FM (no idea if now FM allow that) to ignore the stun effect from dat makes me dizzy on purpose. That is one of the few healing related utilities that shaman and AMs bring to their group. Not to mention that it is some of the few unique tactics/skill that are niche but still useful when properly used.

Proposal's forum is full with topics that no one reply or even look but when someone "think" that Hurried Restore and Dat Makes me Dizzy are bugged without even report them at bug forum they got imminently changed? You break your own rules and direction. It is hard to follow and understand your doings...
Mate the proposal forum is full of the same 30 suggestions done a hundred different ways. Whining that something got done before something else is just that- whining.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

peterthepan3

Post#50 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:33 pm

Gravord wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:22 pm WE 100% aa speed buff with perma uptime, Fusion still gets all their favorite 6 man classes buffed nicely :)
Spoiler:
So you mention Fusion (even though we rarely play Destro anymore) instead of, say, one of the 4/5 other premades that actually dedicate themselves to WE setups on a consistent basis.

Where did my brother touch you this time?