Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Post#21 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:07 pm

hogun wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:57 pm Up the DK
Up the BG
Up the SH
its normal to up the chosen ...

good job and We thank you for doing your best to balance the game!
Warrior Priest was also buffed.
IB doesn't need a buff for group play: a competent player on that class makes it one of the most potent tanks to have in a group (emphasis on the competent part).
Melee SW was also buffed recently.

Please don't talk rubbish.

Ads
hogun

Post#22 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:29 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:07 pm
Up the BG
Up the SH

IB doesn't need a buff for group play: a competent player on that class makes it one of the most potent tanks to have in a group (emphasis on the competent part).

I do not see why you talk about the IB? and the quality of IB players. can you developed ? thank you in advance
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

peterthepan3

Post#23 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:30 pm

hogun wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:29 pm
Up the BG
Up the SH

I do not see why you talk about the IB? and the quality of IB players. can you developed ? thank you in advance
You said 'Up the BG' and followed it up with a snarky 'doing your best to balance the game!'. IB doesn't need any buffs for 6-man play if the player on the class knows how to make the most of it.

Wam

Post#24 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Up the BG
Up the SH

in Small scale yes IB is very potent in right hands and ideal but

in large scale Its very weak in comparison to other tanks... it has one niche (and minimal impact) and the amount of GCD required to do that whilst having to do normal tank things and also its problems with ini and leveling... make it very lacklusture for large scale. Everything is alot faster in large scale because the number of players and burst potential is greater, so less time to play the piano while holding the line like a snb tank needs to do alot... and 2hander in large scale = rip.

It's a bit like BG (king of smaller scale) but less effective at large and that is part of its trade off in current status quo. Which it is what it is, so i can understand some of IB player gripes but it can't be king of both worlds :twisted:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Onemantankwall

Post#25 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:32 pm

i've been waiting a long time for chosen to see a real game changing buff for the class and you've defiantly gave me something game changing, but i see no buff no replacement for the removal of the debuff.

here it is.....

WS: as a chosen and the various parry buffs that i receive parry is usually capped at or around 75% making any added WS a complete waste. (both s/b and 2h)
STR: Chosens (what little damage we have) is S P I R I T damage, so extra strength does nothing for us
quote=WExWH post_id=338462 time=1546177377 user_id=231199]
The end result is Shield Chosens lose the choice to get a debuffing function they shouldnt have had, Great Weapon Chosens lose a debuff but gain a significant self buff which augments their role in personal offense and defense (weaponskill increases parry, initiative also lowers your chance to be critically hit) in a manner previously unavailable to destruction.
Ok, so you remove the chosens debuff stacking capabilities. Alright i can get behind that, except one issue you didn't give us any type of replacement?

ATM it seems that all I'm good for is afk buffing those around me but I do not play my tank to afk /follow buff bot i like to actually be able to play the game with everyone else, multitasking is a good thing, you've taken away what little Chosens had.

What ever happened to the arua rework/buffs? the core mechanic needs to be reworked FIRST before you try to band-aide anything. THIS should have always been focused on above anything else...

with love,
Oneman
Last edited by Onemantankwall on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

peterthepan3

Post#26 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Wam wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:32 pm
Up the BG
Up the SH

in Small scale yes IB is very potent in right hands and ideal but

in large scale Its very weak in comparison to other tanks... it has one niche (and minimal impact) and the amount of GCD required to do that whilst having to do normal tank things and also its problems with ini and leveling... make it very lacklusture for large scale. Everything is alot faster in large scale because the number of players and burst potential is greater, so less time to play the piano while holding the line like a snb tank needs to do alot... and 2hander in large scale = rip.

It's a bit like BG (king of smaller scale) but less effective at large and that is part of its trade off in current status quo. Which it is what it is, so i can understand some of IB player gripes but it can't be king of both worlds :twisted:
I completely agree that IB needs some love for WB play, and I would invite people to give some suggestions. This is why I said that IB is good for group play (not necessarily WB - but neither is BG).

xanderous

Post#27 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm

It looks like to me on first glance chosen is being made more comparable to a knight, i am assuming to lay out an easier task of future balancing, always kind of saw WAR/ROR classes as indirect mirrors of one another though. I like the change for the most part, crippling strikes needed dealt with back then and will be interesting to try out my chosen again.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Onemantankwall

Post#28 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 pm

xanderous wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm It looks like to me on first glance chosen is being made more comparable to a knight, i am assuming to lay out an easier task of future balancing, always kind of saw WAR/ROR classes as indirect mirrors of one another though. I like the change for the most part, crippling strikes needed dealt with back then and will be interesting to try out my chosen again.
except that its a watered down version of runefang with useless stats and a nerf to our abilities it was suppose to be a trade off of sorts but they took and we didn't receive atm chosens being swindled .. suggest u replay ur chosen before commenting
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
xanderous

Post#29 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 pm
xanderous wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm It looks like to me on first glance chosen is being made more comparable to a knight, i am assuming to lay out an easier task of future balancing, always kind of saw WAR/ROR classes as indirect mirrors of one another though. I like the change for the most part, crippling strikes needed dealt with back then and will be interesting to try out my chosen again.
except that its a watered down version of runefang with useless stats and a nerf to our abilities it was suppose to be a trade off of sorts but they took and we didn't receive atm chosens being swindled .. suggest u replay ur chosen before commenting
This was only patched today, try giving it 24 hours before complaining, makes it look less like your spitting the dummy out.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

szejoza

Post#30 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Just go ahead and mirror all classes. Problem fixed
Spoiler: