Ads

Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
M0rw47h

Re: Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Post#81 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:38 am

anarchypark wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:20 am here comes destro attitude again,
AAO, don't get farmed, don't go out field unless someones carry you.
biggest difference is, in my experience, destro don't play losing game.
too afraid to die?
these brave souls provide meat shield on battlefield giving opportunity to fight back AAO.
maybe 10% chance they really turn the tide.
means 90% they play losing game.
but experiencing deadly fights are the key to become veterans.

many order have survived these trials and put up fight no matter what AAO.
destro lacks these players.
hope you 'don't get farmed' ppl realise it soon.
Playing Destro with AAO and playing Order with AAO are two completly different experiences and it has nothing with people attitudes. It's really hard to enjoy RvR while you really can't get enough people to fight WB vs WB and at same time smallscale is plagued with White Lions everywhere.

Ads
Herthin

Post#82 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:42 am

@Anarchypark
Wow thats a claim. *cough*

rmpl

Post#83 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:50 am

Natherul wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:31 am OP updated with hotfix notes
Very controversial AAO change, looking forward to how it pans out

Nefarian78

Post#84 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:51 am

anarchypark wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:20 ammany order have survived these trials and put up fight no matter what AAO.
Yeah! Totally right! Remember all those valiant Order players that bravely stood their ground and valorously fought to the bitter end when Destro had superior numbers? Or worse, when Phalanx was still around?

Nah, me neither.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

DanielWinner

Post#85 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am

Move all this AAO, Realms imbalance stuff somewhere else.
As a wise man mentioned: patch notes are not for this.
Otherwise moderation will happen.
Create relevant topics if you really want to talk about it, please.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

rmpl

Post#86 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:04 am

Actually Natherul just added a HUGE change to AAO in the hotfix so I guess he made the discussion relevant :lol:

notre

Post#87 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:10 am

Yaliskah wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:14 am I have to react about recent class change, cause -again- something surprise me. (Thats not the first time this happens).

Reading comments, half of poster are saying " Shocking!! Another buff for destro!!" and the other part says "Shocking!! another nerf for destro".

How a class change can be a "buff" and a "nerf" in the same time? Oo ? How are we supposed, on the base of these feedbacks, to be able to make appropriate tweaks/fix/rework/reverse ?
Hi, right now "seems" all Order mirror classes are oveperforming destro classes but for me the worst issue is the "main" dps classes are being surpassed by the "healing" and "tank" alternate roles. Just yesterday on my last 5 sc the top dps(350k) where AM's, if not top dps where "top dps between DB's and damage dealt"(their efective damage).

WH has insane burst wich kills you before you can wake up from the floor(KD), that is less than 3 seconds, something is wrong here, you don't have even the chance to defense your self(detaunt at least) . The only ones who doesn't die during this time are the tanks. You only go alive if the WH is bad.

Melees classes have too much range, 40 ft are 12mts, a real "logsword" mesures around 85 to 110 cm (33 to 43 in) and the longest spear (Sarissa) 20ft (6mts)...and now they have a turbo. Most of the time you don't escape from them because there is no chance.

SH ranged is a joke compared with SW, the SW dots do at least double of damage. And for being the only role on destro wich uses ballistic....is only a kill leacher, SW isn't.

WP seems to have a "base" avoidance of at least 50% (no matter if it disrupt or dodge, i don't try yet about parry)

Rangeds "seems" to have more range on order(same abilities) , we try this with magus vs engi, sorc vs bw, sh vs sw at keep sieges(ppl stand still) and most of the time order side can hit you but you can't hit back.

Dot from shammy are cleansable, dot from AM's not.

Ask DoK's about how they feel with the SM and the "sipirit" upgrade now....

WL is again a killing machine with a swiss army toolbox, has pull, punce(1K), rot, snare, silence(?).

The worst class since live, Zealot, has been forgotten. 3 years and the only "changes" I've seen or I recall are the AP ritual "mirror"(now the zealot starves of AP doing dps!), the Scourge "inexplicable" low damage and i think i miss one. While, other classes has been tunned, retunned, bamped and rebamped again and again.

I hope that helps.
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#88 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:11 am

Best hotfix ever too... Mitigating the gains of counter side AAO at a nice pace. I haven't even really played the game for more than and hour or 2 at a time since stealth sorc nerf about Nov 28'ish, but this patch is very nice :) Thank you. Definitely something worth playing for.. Atleast not on my stealthed sorc anyway ;)
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
Ugle

Post#89 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:12 am

notre wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:10 am
Yaliskah wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:14 am I have to react about recent class change, cause -again- something surprise me. (Thats not the first time this happens).

Reading comments, half of poster are saying " Shocking!! Another buff for destro!!" and the other part says "Shocking!! another nerf for destro".

How a class change can be a "buff" and a "nerf" in the same time? Oo ? How are we supposed, on the base of these feedbacks, to be able to make appropriate tweaks/fix/rework/reverse ?
Hi, right now "seems" all Order mirror classes are oveperforming destro classes but for me the worst issue is the "main" dps classes are being surpassed by the "healing" and "tank" alternate roles. Just yesterday on my last 5 sc the top dps(350k) where AM's, if not top dps where "top dps between DB's and damage dealt"(their efective damage).

WH has insane burst wich kills you before you can wake up from the floor(KD), that is less than 3 seconds, something is wrong here, you don't have even the chance to defense your self(detaunt at least) . The only ones who doesn't die during this time are the tanks. You only go alive if the WH is bad.

Melees classes have too much range, 40 ft are 12mts, a real "logsword" mesures around 85 to 110 cm (33 to 43 in) and the longest spear (Sarissa) 20ft (6mts)...and now they have a turbo. Most of the time you don't escape from them because there is no chance.

SH ranged is a joke compared with SW, the SW dots do at least double of damage. And for being the only role on destro wich uses ballistic....is only a kill leacher, SW isn't.

WP seems to have a "base" avoidance of at least 50% (no matter if it disrupt or dodge, i don't try yet about parry)

Rangeds "seems" to have more range on order(same abilities) , we try this with magus vs engi, sorc vs bw, sh vs sw at keep sieges(ppl stand still) and most of the time order side can hit you but you can't hit back.

Dot from shammy are cleansable, dot from AM's not.

Ask DoK's about how they feel with the SM and the "sipirit" upgrade now....

WL is again a killing machine with a swiss army toolbox, has pull, punce(1K), rot, snare, silence(?).

The worst class since live, Zealot, has been forgotten. 3 years and the only "changes" I've seen or I recall are the AP ritual "mirror"(now the zealot starves of AP doing dps!), the Scourge "inexplicable" low damage and i think i miss one. While, other classes has been tunned, retunned, bamped and rebamped again and again.

I hope that helps.
Lol ^^
inactive

Danord
Suspended

Post#90 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:17 am

Is this hot fix a New years joke??????