Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Enarion

Re: Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Post#141 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:30 am

Great hotfixe , but usualy such joke are for the 1st of april not the 1st of january ...

Ads
WARChosen

Post#142 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:44 am

anarchypark wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:15 am
WARChosen wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:06 am

if you think that this buff is great for chosen, because you have max strength, see how much you lost and what you got for it.
what we get:
1. 2/3rds the value of Runefang
2. TO USE DEMONCLAW YOU NEED 2H - runefag you can run with a shield
3. YOU MUST invest fully in the Path of Dread you gain 160 Strength, Weaponskill and Initiative - rune gives you 240 and you dont need to invest in any Tree
4. Daemonclaw placed at 9 points Path of Dread - RUNEFAG IS CORE TACTIC
What we lost:
Tactic which GIVES OUR ENTIRE TEAM 10% chance to more crit
do you understand now ???

all of these are already explained at patchnote.
you can't have it all, 10% crit is for BG cuz it's grp game.
I believe SnB chosen still have use in wb.
just less OP so other tanks can have spot in wb.

more str means more freedom to stat tailoring.
balanced dps tanks are hitting hard while not dying.
that's reason ppl play dps tank.

maybe stat value is only viable point for argument.
I know that this is all explained in the patch note but you really do not see that chosen got a half tactics and they took him a very good tactic ???? For you, this is a fair trade ??

Urdeg

Post#143 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Its been days since the patch and I still see Chosen everywhere. Amazing! A nerf can hit your class and it didn't end the old world! Sincerely now people, the attitudes in this thread are nuts.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

rmpl

Post#144 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:22 pm

Urdeg wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:01 pm Its been days since the patch and I still see Chosen everywhere. Amazing! A nerf can hit your class and it didn't end the old world! Sincerely now people, the attitudes in this thread are nuts.
Did you really expect people to reroll a different character if they had spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on one already? :roll:

Urdeg

Post#145 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 pm

rmpl wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:22 pm
Urdeg wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:01 pm Its been days since the patch and I still see Chosen everywhere. Amazing! A nerf can hit your class and it didn't end the old world! Sincerely now people, the attitudes in this thread are nuts.
Did you really expect people to reroll a different character if they had spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on one already? :roll:
I hoped they'd get a loss less melodramatic about balance changes after they realized no class is worthless in an oRvR setting but thats wishful thinking, complaining on the forums is much more productive
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

rmpl

Post#146 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Urdeg wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 pm I hoped they'd get a loss less melodramatic about balance changes after they realized no class is worthless in an oRvR setting but thats wishful thinking, complaining on the forums is much more productive
Can you point me to the strawman you are attacking right now?

roadkillrobin

Post#147 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:29 pm

Usually mastery specced tactics exceeds the power level of mirrored core tactics. Example, Righteous Steel vs. Swift Blade. This does the complete reverse and even the chance to proc it is worse on Chosen as RF is basicly 100% due to parry from guard were this thing actually needs some sort of activity to proc it.

How about this, remove weaponskill buff, make it Toughness, Str and Iniative on parry at 120 core and make it a core tactic.

Move Destinied to Victory to Dread, change to: All groupmembers gain a total of 200 points of morale devidied evenly among the number of groupmembers every time you crit.

Grobbok

Post#148 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:31 pm

- Added a malus to AAO:
XP, RR and Inf gains from slain players will scale negatively with their AAO inverse (so if they have 80% AAO they are worth 20% of the normal value).
If a player have 100 AAO or more they will NOT be counted towards contribution gain, quest, drop loot or increase the reward for downing a keep.
This change is to incentivize further that we dont want AAO fights but we want fights that are even in nature. And if AAO is too great there is no winning for either side. Gains will be looked at later and might be increased when this malus is not in effect. NOTE: This malus effect KILLS ONLY, not zone or keep locks.

VERY BAD changes
it only force ppl to completely avoid small scale rvr and focus on siege, coz zergy side get nothing from fights. RVR will be empty fight place, only for leveling up keep, take ram and attack enemy keep for renown points
any fight will be pointless, just focus on keep, take it with even bigger zerg that was
where in this change is goal to reduce zerg? to bring fights to rvr again? to focus more on small scale then on zerg?
if you got nothing form fight on rvr, coz 5 warbands are sieging keep, your party get nothing, small scale fight on rvr if you want to get some renown is now waste of time
just zerging keeps, keep after keep, zerg by zerg
is it change we need? is it good way we should go?
form me NOT
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#149 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:17 pm

Grobbok wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:31 pm - Added a malus to AAO:
XP, RR and Inf gains from slain players will scale negatively with their AAO inverse (so if they have 80% AAO they are worth 20% of the normal value).
If a player have 100 AAO or more they will NOT be counted towards contribution gain, quest, drop loot or increase the reward for downing a keep.
This change is to incentivize further that we dont want AAO fights but we want fights that are even in nature. And if AAO is too great there is no winning for either side. Gains will be looked at later and might be increased when this malus is not in effect. NOTE: This malus effect KILLS ONLY, not zone or keep locks.

VERY BAD changes
it only force ppl to completely avoid small scale rvr and focus on siege, coz zergy side get nothing from fights. RVR will be empty fight place, only for leveling up keep, take ram and attack enemy keep for renown points
any fight will be pointless, just focus on keep, take it with even bigger zerg that was
where in this change is goal to reduce zerg? to bring fights to rvr again? to focus more on small scale then on zerg?
if you got nothing form fight on rvr, coz 5 warbands are sieging keep, your party get nothing, small scale fight on rvr if you want to get some renown is now waste of time
just zerging keeps, keep after keep, zerg by zerg
is it change we need? is it good way we should go?
form me NOT
To siege you need supplies, to get supplies you need BOs. To control BOs you need split the zerg.

zageen

Post#150 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:27 pm

rmpl wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:22 pm
Actually played off tank chosen for a while , this nerf made me reroll to bg and abandon my 75 rr chosen....
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS