Server Patch notes 08/12/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Server Patch notes 08/12/2018

Post#1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:29 pm

[General]

- Some players should no longer appear naked.
- Belts should now appear for all players.
- Heraldry should now appear for other players (if enabled).
- Some optimisations to help reduce lag.

[PvE]

- Implemented a modification in loot system for lair and dungeon bosses that ensure there won't be more pieces of gear than party members of certain class.

[Dungeons]

Gunbad adjustments :

- Ard ta feed : Fixed a bug causing ard ta feed to not drop loot and not count in kill quest. Spawned missing walls in the pq before being able to enter Ard ta feed room
- Glomp da Squig Masta: his power has been lowered when he is calling for the squigs add. The damage dealt by squig adds has been reduced.
- Gunbad population has been significatively reduced so you have to deal with less mobs.
- Added a visual Effect to Lord Solithex “Guide of deception” , so you know when this buff will explode
- Added a visual effect to ‘Ard Ta Feed “Spit Bomb” so you can see when this ability hit you
- Fixed Masta Mixa’s Stick : he will now correctly kill his target if he’s not killed in 60s.
- Reviewed most Gunbad Aoe Abilities , to make it less anti-melee
- Reduced the Objective Count for Squig Nursery Stage II “Break the slimes” from 18 to 7.

[Items]

- T1 Chaos RvR rewards for Dark Band now have Blackguard assigned, this should prevent them from showing up for other classes and taking over that slot for their own rewards.
- Vanquisher Squigkickas are no longer a tunic, and should count correctly for the set bonus.
- Fixed a couple issues with Vanq/Opp chest pieces not lining up properly.
- Clicked 'Apply' button on Keeper set changes from the last patch this time.

[Quests]

- Chosen: Whole Epic Quest has been reworked and corrected
- Head of the Line: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- As a Matter of Fact: Whole quest line has been reworked and corrected

[RvR]

- Abilities should no longer be able to be used while towing or using a siege machine.

[Tickets]

[12812] Guards will now return properly after being pulled.
[12634] Quest markers have all been set
[12635] Quest marker has been fixed
[12664] Quest markers have all been set
[12665] Quest markers have all been set
[12667] Quest markers have all been set
[12669] Objectives have been corrected
[12683] Stopped the messenger from running away without a message
[12671] Corrected the questmarkers of the whole quest chain

Ads
mogt

Re: Server Patch notes 08/12/2018

Post#2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:37 pm

nice patch notes

sioding
Game Master

Post#3 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:59 pm

i am confused - patch is out for more than 3 hours and still only one reply. this doesn´t fit my personal needs. Anyway - thanks for the naked fix Max - kinda hard to see all these elves without armor.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:03 pm

I like the wc guard fix. :)
Dying is no option.

Mausini

Post#5 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:50 pm

sioding wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:59 pm i am confused - patch is out for more than 3 hours and still only one reply. this doesn´t fit my personal needs. Anyway - thanks for the naked fix Max - kinda hard to see all these elves without armor.
Maybe because player waiting for the class balance stuff like WL/SW improvements? These patchnotes are the most boring ones for a while and do not hit community expectations at all. (at least mine)

Rydiak

Post#6 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 pm

- Some players should no longer appear naked.
Chinesehero on suicide watch.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Hargrim
Developer

Post#7 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:38 pm

[PvE]

- Implemented a modification in loot system for lair and dungeon bosses that ensure there won't be more pieces of gear than party members of certain class.

Added above, as it was missing from patch notes.

Chinesehero

Post#8 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:20 pm

If the Squig boss in mid wing is a bug, pls give me back the chest and count 1 kill.
I have post on Game Support and no reply

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#9 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:27 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:20 pm If the Squig boss in mid wing is a bug, pls give me back the chest and count 1 kill.
I have post on Game Support and no reply

No refunds.

wonshot

Post#10 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Mausini wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:50 pm
sioding wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:59 pm i am confused - patch is out for more than 3 hours and still only one reply. this doesn´t fit my personal needs. Anyway - thanks for the naked fix Max - kinda hard to see all these elves without armor.
Maybe because player waiting for the class balance stuff like WL/SW improvements? These patchnotes are the most boring ones for a while and do not hit community expectations at all. (at least mine)
Homerun comment.
That said, these changes are good for each of their respective departments "quality of life" "bugfixing" "adjustments" but it is just not anything the normal RvR player will read and feel a massive urge to comment on.

Thanks for the patch and continue worked, hope to see more exciting class balancing soon
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO