Recent Topics

Ads

Server Patch notes 24/11/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Server Patch notes 24/11/2018

Post#51 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Hargrim wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:33 pm Moot Cocks were event currency. Those and pumpkin pies will be removed from players on next patch.
They are already removed and despite the patch notes, order players were never able to spend them since last patch. Only destro had working vendors until yesterday.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Vayra

Post#52 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:37 pm

Regarding Consume Essence, pretty sure it deals less damage than it did on live, it also costs 5 AP less. Would be a nice change to make the spec feel a bit better.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#53 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:55 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:36 pm
Hargrim wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:33 pm Moot Cocks were event currency. Those and pumpkin pies will be removed from players on next patch.
They are already removed and despite the patch notes, order players were never able to spend them since last patch. Only destro had working vendors until yesterday.
That doesn't sound right. You mean all your currency was removed? The Order vendor was just waiting for a hotfix, or patch this weekend where you can spend the rest of it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#54 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:01 am

Probably a mistake, cause when looking at Goaf Birdsong, he exchange subjugator right now. ( Mmm...) There is another Goaf Birdsong where you can exchange your last Moot C. on the central plaza, under a green tent.

Sulorie

Post#55 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:13 am

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:55 pm
That doesn't sound right. You mean all your currency was removed? The Order vendor was just waiting for a hotfix, or patch this weekend where you can spend the rest of it.
On my AM I had more than 50 moot cocks and I think 65 token of the dead and both vendors near barber npc didn't work. On other chars I had less but still plenty currency.
All moot cocks on all my chars are gone, only token of the dead are left.
Even if the Goaf Birdsong worked, I couldn't use the token, because he only trades moot cocks for token, which can't be used for anything.

@Yali: There is a 3rd Goaf Birdsong? May I ask why there are so many opposed to 1 on destro side?
Dying is no option.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#56 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:22 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:13 am
wargrimnir wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:55 pm
On my AM I had more than 50 moot cocks and I think 65 token of the dead and both vendors near barber npc didn't work. On other chars I had less but still plenty currency.
All moot **** on all my chars are gone, only token of the dead are left.
Even if the Goaf Birdsong worked, I couldn't use the token, because he only trades moot **** for token, which can't be used for anything.

@Yali: There is a 3rd Goaf Birdsong? May I ask why there are so many opposed to 1 on destro side?
I copied the Destro vendor that sells the pies and stuck it on the west side of the Altdorf marketplace under a tent. Dunno why he's not wearing the outfit I gave him, but he's there on live.
Spoiler:
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Battlefield

Post#57 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:47 am
[Dungeons]

- Fixed Morbidae cauldrons mechanics : the cauldrons name match the debuff name so you know which one to use . Don’t cleanse the debuff will also reduce your outgoing damage u til you cleanse it.
sorry but did you test yoursellf this boss with new changes before implented ? this boss almost unkillable now for most players!

Sulorie

Post#58 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:50 am

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:22 am

I copied the Destro vendor that sells the pies and stuck it on the west side of the Altdorf marketplace under a tent. Dunno why he's not wearing the outfit I gave him, but he's there on live.
Spoiler:
Thanks for the new vendor. Being curious whether other players still have their moot cocks currency. I am stuck with my useless token and nothing else. :(
Dying is no option.

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#59 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:12 am

Battlefield wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:47 am
[Dungeons]

- Fixed Morbidae cauldrons mechanics : the cauldrons name match the debuff name so you know which one to use . Don’t cleanse the debuff will also reduce your outgoing damage u til you cleanse it.
sorry but did you test yoursellf this boss with new changes before implented ? this boss almost unkillable now for most players!

No, we relly on the players feedback, so if you have something valuable to say, please, by all means, weight in.

Battlefield

Post#60 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:40 pm

we tried thiss boss for 3 hours but constantly dying
we decided that everyone should run and click cauldrons but it should do only healers like players said and how i thought when ended maybe just bad team

so nvm sorry if can remove it pls