Recent Topics

Ads

Server Patch notes 17/11/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kurama

Re: Server Patch notes 17/11/2018

Post#141 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Is it possible to have full Vaquisher set already? ive seen some order already with the full set.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Ads
Sulorie

Post#142 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:06 pm

For how long the vendor for event token will be there?
Dying is no option.

Skullgrin

Post#143 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Kurama wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:56 pm Is it possible to have full Vaquisher set already? ive seen some order already with the full set.
Ugh, I don't even want to know how much you'd have to play to have the full set already. I suppose it could be possible if your side is steamrolling zones and you get a bunch lucky bag rolls, but I'd think that the Devs would try slow it down so you couldn't have it all already.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

theOdinS0n

Post#144 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Hargrim wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:44 am
Kurama wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:25 am Just wondering, are all sentinel pieces getting wiped next patch? or just a false rumor?

All sentinel gear is wiped.

I hope I don't poop myself over, but I still have my Sentinel Helm and Belt equipped. Do I get to keep it then?

Also I'm really enjoying the Mara pull changes, it's very reliable now
Kuzon - Marauder

Skullgrin

Post#145 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:01 pm

WuRRzAg wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:10 pm If there are data about Scenario im curious to see them because, in total of 3 days, I played almost 30 SCs and, as I said before, destro won only 2 of them, and all the people were saying the same things.

So it's not just my POV.

It could also be that I play at a time where order dominates i don't know, I'm just reporting a fact.

Okay, I think I have a solution to your problem. You may want to take notes, this is kind of a long and involved process.

First, you need to take screen shots after every scenario you run. Do this for anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. Every single one, don't skip any or it may invalidate the whole process, and you'll have to start again from the beginning.

Then, after you have saved them all up, you need go through them and carefully separate them into two categories, scenarios that you won and scenarios that you lost. Once you have done that, take the ones in which you have won and set them aside, you don't need them for the rest of this.

Okay, this next part will be a little time consuming, but bear with me. Take the first of the scenarios in which you have lost and carefully, CAREFULLY, go through it and write down all of the names of the players in the scenario, including your own. You may want to create a spreadsheet for this, it might make the process easier. Once you have done this, go through each successive screen shot, adding new players names to the list, and placing some sort of a check mark next to the names of players whom have already been added.

After you have finished this, simply go though the list and count the player with the most check marks next to his name. That is the person most responsible for you losing all those times.

If you ever find yourself in a scenario with that person, just leave and save yourself the time.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

Tom

Post#146 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:13 pm

I'm not sure this is what Tharmgrimm meant, but reading his method for figuring out why one loses scenarios.. the first thing I thought was.. well, the result will always be that one's good self will be the most frequently participating Name in the list :)

Skullgrin

Post#147 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:27 pm

Tom wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:13 pm I'm not sure this is what Tharmgrimm meant, but reading his method for figuring out why one loses scenarios.. the first thing I thought was.. well, the result will always be that one's good self will be the most frequently participating Name in the list :)

Shhh, it will keep him busy for a month or so - and he just might learn an important life lesson. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

grease

Post#148 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:47 am

this is why games die, people putting in hard work for testing just to make a better gaming experience but then there are those who grew up alone and think everything should be how they want it. i might or will get banned after this but some of you really need to just think about your life..why do you even exist, why cant you just say "thanks" good job guys, lets see how this goes. anything along the line of encouragement. i bitch a lot here but i always give them credit FIRST.
FFS.

Fixed it for you.

Ads
Ridduk

Post#149 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:12 am

Thanks RoR team

WuRRzAg

Post#150 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:01 pm
WuRRzAg wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:10 pm If there are data about Scenario im curious to see them because, in total of 3 days, I played almost 30 SCs and, as I said before, destro won only 2 of them, and all the people were saying the same things.

So it's not just my POV.

It could also be that I play at a time where order dominates i don't know, I'm just reporting a fact.

Okay, I think I have a solution to your problem. You may want to take notes, this is kind of a long and involved process.

First, you need to take screen shots after every scenario you run. Do this for anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. Every single one, don't skip any or it may invalidate the whole process, and you'll have to start again from the beginning.

Then, after you have saved them all up, you need go through them and carefully separate them into two categories, scenarios that you won and scenarios that you lost. Once you have done that, take the ones in which you have won and set them aside, you don't need them for the rest of this.

Okay, this next part will be a little time consuming, but bear with me. Take the first of the scenarios in which you have lost and carefully, CAREFULLY, go through it and write down all of the names of the players in the scenario, including your own. You may want to create a spreadsheet for this, it might make the process easier. Once you have done this, go through each successive screen shot, adding new players names to the list, and placing some sort of a check mark next to the names of players whom have already been added.

After you have finished this, simply go though the list and count the player with the most check marks next to his name. That is the person most responsible for you losing all those times.

If you ever find yourself in a scenario with that person, just leave and save yourself the time.
Wow i'm very interested in your method hm hm.... tell me more about it.
Pizzashield - BO RR 80+
Pizzaheals - DoK RR 80+
Pizzabomb - Sorc RR 70+
Pizzachops - Choppa RR 70+

More Pizza are coming for ya Q(-.-Q)