Recent Topics

Ads

Server Patch notes 17/11/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
anarchypark

Re: Server Patch notes 17/11/2018

Post#81 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:43 am

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:26 am Wanted to drop a quick note in here to let the Devs know that the Conquest of Etaine, Reikland & Kadrin Valley quests (kill 30 of each race) are still giving Conqueror medallions as rewards, rather than Vanquisher medallions. I have no idea if this was supposed to be changed or not, so I'm not even sure if it could be considered a bug. I figured you guys might want to know about it just in case it was meant to be changed.

where do u turn in?
i thought that quest was disabled cuz turn in npc was BO guard which is no more.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#82 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:19 am

Some Hot Fix patch notes are included in the first post.

Skullgrin

Post#83 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:40 pm

anarchypark wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:43 am
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:26 am Wanted to drop a quick note in here to let the Devs know that the Conquest of Etaine, Reikland & Kadrin Valley quests (kill 30 of each race) are still giving Conqueror medallions as rewards, rather than Vanquisher medallions. I have no idea if this was supposed to be changed or not, so I'm not even sure if it could be considered a bug. I figured you guys might want to know about it just in case it was meant to be changed.

where do u turn in?
i thought that quest was disabled cuz turn in npc was BO guard which is no more.

They are turned in at the Inevitable City in the Citadel, to each of the faction lords.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Skullgrin

Post#84 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:53 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:32 am
[Items]
- New Scenario Currency can now be converted down to 5 Conqueror's Emblems
- New RvR Currency can now be converted down to 1 Conqueror's Medallion

Where do you convert these at? I thought it would be with the new vendors in the Undercroft, however there is no way to do it there...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

Hargrim
Developer

Post#85 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:53 pm
[Items]

Where do you convert these at? I thought it would be with the new vendors in the Undercroft, however there is no way to do it there...

Shift + Right Click I believe.

Rowanmantle

Post#86 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Wam wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:22 pm nice patch Dev's makes the game feel more well rounded with more content and content of different scales so there is something for everyone... sc, rvr, pve etc.

I just recently finished ch22 destro pve... now in the middle of working on ch22 order pve and you go add more pve (will need to kill some players for this) ... when i am trying to finish pve to focus rvr :lol: TUPve confirmed... now i have to go learn gunbad again, which after the first time playing there server exploding character becoming unusable bug for a day put me off from going back :lol:

so on that note Lost Vale ETA? :twisted:

Keep up the good work and moving things in right direction. Also thanks to the people who tested that content to make it releasable.
Wam does PVE? :shock: This must be a conspiracy. :mrgreen:

Good to see PVE rolling out. Perhaps its time to download again.
As we all know WAR never ends.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Skullgrin

Post#87 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Hargrim wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:54 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:53 pm
[Items]

Shift + Right Click I believe.

Huh, thought that was used to split up a stack of items into two stacks. You must've added something new for the tokens. Will try once I get home.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

theOdinS0n

Post#88 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Not sure if this should go to the bug report, but I had issues with the Lockout tab, it goes missing and I have to go /reloadui to get it back. For a short period of time I could see which dungeons I was locked out of, but now it's just blank when I do have the tab.

Is that a issue or is the lockout expired? I would assume not because I was in both dungeons on Saturday.
Kuzon - Marauder

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#89 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:13 pm

theOdinS0n wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:43 pm Not sure if this should go to the bug report, but I had issues with the Lockout tab, it goes missing and I have to go /reloadui to get it back. For a short period of time I could see which dungeons I was locked out of, but now it's just blank when I do have the tab.

Is that a issue or is the lockout expired? I would assume not because I was in both dungeons on Saturday.

This is an issue, lockouts are not displayed there properly, but are probably in place. You should be able to see your lockouts after you relog the game.

Egoish

Post#90 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Hargrim wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:13 pm
theOdinS0n wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:43 pm Not sure if this should go to the bug report, but I had issues with the Lockout tab, it goes missing and I have to go /reloadui to get it back. For a short period of time I could see which dungeons I was locked out of, but now it's just blank when I do have the tab.

This is an issue, lockouts are not displayed there properly, but are probably in place. You should be able to see your lockouts after you relog the game.
I just had a chat with a GM in game, I did BE/BB yesterday and this morning i only had a lockout for BB. When i logged in this evening I have not lockouts at all. I was planning a run for Thursday after the timer had finished but if I can go sooner I'd love to.

I could really do with knowing weather my run is going to be legit or an exploit cause i don't want to be exploiting, very hard to determine when the game doesn't give the correct info. Great job on the dungeons btw, the stats on the Sent gear could use some tweaking but the actual PvE is fun.