decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Roguibu

Re: Server Patch notes 17/11/2018

Post#12 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:24 pm

The sh oppressor chest gives +2 to weapon skill. I assume that as a bug no?
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#13 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Is there a Loot Table for the City Dungeons?
And will it finally possible to trade SC to RvR Tokens and RvR to SC ?

NoliTimere

Post#14 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Are there any changes to Overlord/Imperator?

nocturnalguest

Post#15 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:07 pm

NoliTimere wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:50 pm Are there any changes to Overlord/Imperator?
No there is no. But i think price for it should be reconsidered to be able to run very few of its actual uses (beside obvious cosmetics).

Ruin set for Engi now gives +1 Rifle tree point. It was 'nade before and should be now (merc is rifle too and anni is still tinkerer).

Lileldys

Post#16 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:13 pm

So we back to enforcing double dok/wp meta?

Also looks like double slayer is also coming back to meta. Why should anyone play WL/WH over Slayer in a group? Now they're worse DPS than slayer classes and less survivable. WL has a bit more mobilty but thats about it....

Explain the Mara pull change? Toxic ability re-enforced here.

No point to playing Mid tree choppa/slayer now that positional skill moved back to left tree, dead trees once again. Back to Full Left/Right builds. The Positional skill was moved to mid to reduce high ST damage while fully specced AoE? Now back to full ST spec in AoE

Sulorie

Post#17 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Lileldys wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:13 pm

No point to playing Mid tree choppa/slayer now that positional skill moved back to left tree, dead trees once again. Back to Full Left/Right builds. The Positional skill was moved to mid to reduce high ST damage while fully specced AoE? Now back to full ST spec in AoE
For ST spec mid tree is still best.
Dying is no option.

blakokami

Post#18 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Wow. First great patch I've seen in a while. Love when bad changes get reverted. Excited for WP/DoK and Sl/Chop. And new content as well!!

Btw can someone confirm if d/d changes are the way they were when AZ was on the team or did they revert that again back to the way torque had it?
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#19 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Lileldys wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:13 pm So we back to enforcing double dok/wp meta?

Also looks like double slayer is also coming back to meta. Why should anyone play WL/WH over Slayer in a group? Now they're worse DPS than slayer classes and less survivable. WL has a bit more mobilty but thats about it....

Explain the Mara pull change? Toxic ability re-enforced here.

1. Terrible Embrace being int-based simply makes no sense when looking at the ability as a form of CC. It now benefits from a 0.5 str modifier. If this is deemed too much, we can simply revert it; but the fact of the matter is that, as a form of CC, the ability was incredibly unreliable in a plethora of situations. To reiterate: as a form of CC, it needs to be reliable. If this means increasing the CD of the ability, making the AP cost heftier, or adding a longer cast - then so be it; main thing is that the CC itself is reliable.

2. I share your concerns re Slayer, but I am adamant that we can think of functional 2h specs without rendering one of the trees (Left) without a spammable ability (outside of the DoT, which should be used 3 times only/is rarely used). Also: as a 2h slayer, you would always use left and middle tree anyway, and possible changes to Rampage are on the agenda.

Snoxx

Post#20 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:09 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:32 am Warrior Priest
The 13pt Grace Ability 'Sigmar's Grace' has had its range reverted back to 100ft, but now has a cooldown of 10 seconds.
Finally I can refresh this buff on my group while they are moving/fighting.
Thank you!