Ads

Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Post#61 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:44 pm

First of all I've got to say that event you guys have put in place is cool. Liked every minute of my zombie-candy-sonic and LOTD ofc. It is realy heartening to see implementation of such an event and not to mention new SC. Good job!

On bitter side, as you don't have to engage community on changes, it felt like you were going to do it to avoid unintended harm due to oversights.
With these changes I fell like you've done just it as, why not ask order first what they want to have before giving it to them? Especially when there are already going balance threads in place (dok\wp, runepriest and etc) it just seems strange and right out of nowhere.

Ads
Grobbok

Post#62 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

nice new scenario created for order premades
this is so poor
lider of Da fat squigs guild

peterthepan3

Post#63 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm nice new scenario created for order premades
this is so poor
Dying 11 times is not indicative a failure in the map's design. It is indicative of a failure - but nothing to do with the map itself.

Jail

Post#64 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:50 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:48 pm
Grobbok wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm nice new scenario created for order premades
this is so poor
Dying 11 times is not indicative a failure in the map's design. It is indicative of a failure - but nothing to do with the map itself.
:lol:

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#65 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:00 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:42 am
Choppa
The 13pt Wrecka ability 'Git to da Choppa' has had its ranged reduced to 40ft, and the speed buff component has been reduced to 20%.

FOR GORK AND MORK MY PRAYERS 'AVE BEEN LISTENED
I LOVE YOU!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Crumbs

Post#66 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:04 am

The buff to that engi tactic even though I main an engi, is too much, 15ft was a little low, at least match it to the turrets 25ft... but not 100ft, because that’s 1 tactic that gives all of engi abilities a +15% chance to crit indefinitely, whilst magus needs to pick 1 of the 2 crit enhancement tactics, they don’t get to be as all rounder as engi, on top of already not having a keg.

Magus is not doing so hot right now, unfixed firestorm bugs, and engi solely is getting a lot of love - why?
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Onemantankwall

Post#67 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:14 am

Crumbs wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:04 am The buff to that engi tactic even though I main an engi, is too much, 15ft was a little low, at least match it to the turrets 25ft... but not 100ft, because that’s 1 tactic that gives all of engi abilities a +15% chance to crit indefinitely, whilst magus needs to pick 1 of the 2 crit enhancement tactics, they don’t get to be as all rounder as engi, on top of already not having a keg.

Magus is not doing so hot right now, unfixed firestorm bugs, and engi solely is getting a lot of love - why?
They wanna buff up wednesday engie event trying to get that Waaaghr scale back to order which is fine aao on destro is fun but inc the melting power of bw/engie gl getting a destro wb to keep siege now against that defensive funnel
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

wdesu

Post#68 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:24 am

I, too, think that 100ft on the engie tactic makes it just too good and mandatory for all dps builds. Engies hardly ever go further than 100ft from the turret. I'd rather it match the zone where you start to gain IU stacks (just so it would be easy to track it using TurretRange addon).
As for BW changes, i would have loved to get some Flashfire changes reverted instead of m2 but i can live with that.
Thanks for the patch.

Ads
Crumbs

Post#69 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:28 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:14 am
Crumbs wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:04 am The buff to that engi tactic even though I main an engi, is too much, 15ft was a little low, at least match it to the turrets 25ft... but not 100ft, because that’s 1 tactic that gives all of engi abilities a +15% chance to crit indefinitely, whilst magus needs to pick 1 of the 2 crit enhancement tactics, they don’t get to be as all rounder as engi, on top of already not having a keg.

They wanna buff up wednesday engie event trying to get that Waaaghr scale back to order which is fine aao on destro is fun but inc the melting power of bw/engie gl getting a destro wb to keep siege now against that defensive funnel
You can’t use a magus for keeps the way you can an engi, you have no keg and will die from random splash damage in seconds. Meanwhile on order’s side there are 4-5 solo Engis setting up wherever they want and just planting themselves there and sniping/bombarding everyone and getting over a hundred kbs. But I guess Destro wins through its unstoppable melee force and unrivalled ST burst from sorc and magi
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Onemantankwall

Post#70 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:42 am

Crumbs wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:28 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:14 am

You can’t use a magus for keeps the way you can an engi, you have no keg and will die from random splash damage in seconds. Meanwhile on order’s side there are 4-5 solo Engis setting up wherever they want and just planting themselves there and sniping/bombarding everyone and getting over a hundred kbs. But I guess Destro wins through its unstoppable melee force and unrivalled ST burst from sorc and magi
Just means destros gonna have to go back to the "blockade starve them out" tactic against those type of bw/engie nuke wbs this patch has made keeps = death for destro always liked roaming better anyway
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!