Recent Topics

Ads

Client Changelog 01/09/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Client Changelog 01/09/2018

Post#11 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:50 am

delcon wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:40 am really don't like the m2 nerf on bw could you suggest how to stop the des melee ball now or break funnels ,
I know your trying stuff but not a good direction imo . first day of patch yadda yadda see how it goes ,
des must be pleased
Your so called melee ball melts in stacked moral damage.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Foomy44

Post#12 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:52 am

scatterthewinds wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 am @Aza. This game desperately needs stability. Mass changes to classes seemingly every week now is not good for anybody.
Beg to differ, having a ton of fun and looking forward to every patch with a lot more excitement than before. Some people gonna love it, some gonna hate it. Why does the game desperately need "stability"? I'm very happy with some of the changes, and the ones I don't love so much tend to get changed around fast enough that it just feels like alpha testing like it should, unlike say getting stuck being destroyed/easily destroying people by/with guardian WLs for months and months, that is not the kind of stability I want. Why are you playing on an alpha server if you don't want to test new things?
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

notre

Post#13 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:57 am

Natherul wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 am Azarael

[Abilities]

Zealot
- Harbinger of Doom now shows as a buff.
- Ritual of Innervation now directly mirrors Master Rune of Fury.
- Scourge's base damage now matches Brain Bursta's.
- Warp Reality's base damage now matches Life Leaka's.

QoL. The base damage was inexplicably lower than it should have been for these two abilities.
Thanks!! I hope with this ritual change, is the end of AP starvation ^^

(keep digging, maybe there are more inexplicable things in this class ;) )
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy

tazdingo

Post#14 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am

Foomy44 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:52 am
scatterthewinds wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 am @Aza. This game desperately needs stability. Mass changes to classes seemingly every week now is not good for anybody.
Beg to differ, having a ton of fun and looking forward to every patch with a lot more excitement than before. Some people gonna love it, some gonna hate it. Why does the game desperately need "stability"? I'm very happy with some of the changes, and the ones I don't love so much tend to get changed around fast enough that it just feels like alpha testing like it should, unlike say getting stuck being destroyed/easily destroying people by/with guardian WLs for months and months, that is not the kind of stability I want. Why are you playing on an alpha server if you don't want to test new things?
hear hear. we had stability and restricted changes for four years. client control was always going to usher in mass experimentation with the classes and balance and it's what many of us have been waiting for all this time

Acidic

Post#15 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:04 am

Dam that’s a lot of changes , will make things interesting

altharion1
Banned

Post#16 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:07 am

WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

lefze
Suspended

Post#17 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:19 am

Nothing you do for scout matters until No Quarter is fixed. You can revert all changes and just fix it, and it will be in a better state than it is now.
Rip Phalanx

Tarantoga

Post#18 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 am

zaelot seems a bit buggy after patch or i am not up to date :/. scourged warping doesnt proc and the int bonus from mark of daemonic fury isnt counting when harbinger of doom is activ
Last edited by Tarantoga on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Nameless

Post#19 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:30 am

It will be small qol change is marks, runes, mork buffer and am one doesnt expare. Esp marks and runes refreshing after a hour is somehow annoying. Not much but why have it at first place.

Shamans changes almost make me log my green love. New ap drain sound very solid on paper (even abit op)

Ps am got tactic that make ap drain aoe how the change from today will effect it?
Last edited by Nameless on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Caffeine

Post#20 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:38 am

Mork
- Scrub Ya Gud! will now trigger a shield on group cleansed allies.
This doesn't work.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada