Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gotharg

Re: Client Changelog 01/09/2018

Post#51 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 am

Shaman

Core
- Yer Not So Bad now has no cost, but requires a Blessing on target. It will consume that Blessing to restore 60 AP immediately and then steal an additional 90 AP over 9 seconds.
- Yer Not So Bad now builds damage-related Waaagh! and consumes heal-related Waaaagh! to gain 25% strikethrough.

Drain Magic and Yer Not So Bad are likely to be controversial. I felt that consuming a Blessing was reliable given that the four other healers throw Blessing around liberally, and I wanted to ensure that the tool is reliable for healers while taking a hit for DPS and in very small scale.

"Controversial" ??? Its ****' disaster.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#52 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:52 pm

SpacestarKid wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:37 pm
- Yer Not So Bad now has no cost, but requires a Blessing on target
So every dps can shoot me and I can't drain him to stop this. Not mention that shamans STILL can't cleanse AM's debuffs. What if I need to drain from mobs in, let's say, future dungeons?
A lot group buffs are blessing, not to mention hots.
Future npc bosses might get blessings too.
Dying is no option.

Sulorie

Post#53 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:52 pm

gotharg wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:39 pm
Natherul wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 am

Shaman

Core
- Yer Not So Bad now has no cost, but requires a Blessing on target. It will consume that Blessing to restore 60 AP immediately and then steal an additional 90 AP over 9 seconds.
- Yer Not So Bad now builds damage-related Waaagh! and consumes heal-related Waaaagh! to gain 25% strikethrough.

Drain Magic and Yer Not So Bad are likely to be controversial. I felt that consuming a Blessing was reliable given that the four other healers throw Blessing around liberally, and I wanted to ensure that the tool is reliable for healers while taking a hit for DPS and in very small scale.

"Controversial" ??? Its ****' disaster.
It's a buff for group play.
Dying is no option.

orillah
Suspended

Post#54 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Hope knight will be wiped from existence with new rework.

mubbl

Post#55 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:28 pm

so mara brings to much to the boared, got his m2 nerfed/changed and wl is nearly mirrowed but is allowed to keep his m2 1,2k instant dmg?
at least wont be that much of a problem with new moral gains

Azarael

Post#56 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:33 pm

mubbl wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:28 pm so mara brings to much to the boared, got his m2 nerfed/changed and wl is nearly mirrowed but is allowed to keep his m2 1,2k instant dmg?
at least wont be that much of a problem with new moral gains
I had assumed you would realize that I was not going to apply any nerfs to WL's morale until its core is proven to be effective.

kauyon1

Post#57 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Aza, not that it has to do directly with the patch notes, but now with the patch, Heaven's Blade for SM is not proc'ing for the group. Only the SM.

WarriorOfAlliance

Post#58 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Its really look like there no any plan how its must be look in late stage of game, how classes must cooperate each other e.c.t. Look like balance depends of sitation and of current point of view who doing it. With some of your actions you destroy core mechancs of game and how it work with each other. Press the assasult was not op aura its aura was for "DPS" spec for WB for get more crit for allies (on live it was good for dueling too or solo fun spec or preamde grp). On live it no reqrue 2h so it was more op than now but you alredy nerf it for only 2h use, now you nerf it again because before it work arounf you in 30 feets and permamnently. In 2h spec in RoR you can stay in middle of battle in def spec and you WB can bomb near you so it was good tactics decision now its destroyed because now you must hit with this ability but you can miss and crit would work with Swing also he have CD and work only in 25 feet in cone so its huge nerf i say it almost destoyed. Focused melding was not op tactic also lol its good mostly for WB and not give you big advantage. Rest auras also uses depend of situatuin and build. Like heal reduction aura can if i have it trun it on when i need it ofc i can like example when near heals, same for others orders. AP drain tactics good, ofc it is e.c.t. So you use tactics with auras depends of build and you use auras depends of situation now its huge nerf for crit tactic. So mostly you not use auras with tactics at same time you use on of them depends of spec. Also kotbs (and chosen ofc) was one of classes with uniqe mechnic, what for needed implementate resourses like other class have, people who need mirrors less than who dont need it. Also we have all time nerf order but not destro seems chosens have protection from they gods. I think many people support me in common idea.
Last edited by WarriorOfAlliance on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#59 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:36 pm

I cant express from a lore and gameplay aspect how much I love the new Drain Magic.

Gangan

Post#60 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:10 pm

I'm sooo excited to see what happens when Kotbs/chosen get their remake, first of all because I'm curios to see what you have in your wicked mind for those classes and second as the complaining already started, it could be as entertaining as the WL changes and the "reactions" :twisted: :D
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald