Recent Topics

Ads

Server Patch notes 14/08/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dammy095

Re: Server Patch notes 14/08/2018

Post#21 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:14 pm

so slayers gonna get op rampage back , and also 2h mastery improvements on top of that? i got it right ? well complained

Ads
Sedok

Post#22 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:21 pm As a result of this, +1 Mastery Level from sets will not give a spendable mastery point, instead acting as it did on the live servers by increasing the level of abilities in the relevant mastery. This may or may not change.

Unfortunate, as this change made +Mastery Level competitive options against other bonuses, especially on the Annihilator set. For all talk of "power difference" between rr40s and rr80s, the additional mastery point helped ease T4 entries in by giving them a potentially giving access to rr50 builds at rr40. It was also a very good stat for bolstered characters, as it gave you the option of getting specialization abilities quicker over taking extra stats; it was also a nice to combine with maximizing renown gain as you level, so as to make sure you were getting as many specialization points as possible. With this change, it will go back to being a small side effect at r40, but will still be decent for bolstered character to keep that ability level even higher. I was probably the only one pushing the bolster system though, so it is what is.

Natherul wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:21 pm Healers
- M4 Alter Fate is now operational.

Was this a difficult fix? This never worked on live, and I always wondered why Mythic didn't fix it; was it too difficult or were just not sure if it would be overpowered or not?
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

Raggaz

Post#23 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Hargrim
- BOs will now keep realm affiliation after being captured for 120 seconds and turn neutral after this time
- When there is no one around BO the portal from Warcamp will be disabled
- Keep Lords will now just remove from aggro list people that are over 150ft from him instead of terminating them
- Keep Lords will now remove players from aggro list after 15 seconds instead of 60 seconds
[/quote]

All of that is great. But I dont understand what its only 120? And not until the enemy retakes the BO?
Why does it have to go neutral?

Im not trying to always be such a critic here, but that is going to make everything even more zergy and less fighting.
Because now you have to run around and 'tag' every BO because it has gone neutral, rather than because the enemy took it.

Its a step in the right direction. But it doesnt really change anything.
Have BOs remain held, until enemy retakes it. That sort of makes it like a locked bo, if the enemy ignores it.

Ramasee

Post#24 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Before the 120s, as soon as all your faction left it would go neutral

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#25 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Raggaz wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:18 pm
All of that is great. But I dont understand what its only 120? And not until the enemy retakes the BO?
Mostly because of empty zones. It is a step as you said, lets try and see :).

Raggaz

Post#26 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:24 pm
Raggaz wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:18 pm
Mostly because of empty zones. It is a step as you said, lets try and see :).

Well try the other way too dammit! :lol:

Reesh

Post#27 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:46 pm

- Flames of Rhuin and Frozen Touch correctly trigger when the target is successfully attacked rather than when the target receives direct damage.

Applying a DoT doesn't count as a successful attack? As FoR still behaves as it did in the past - works only on direct damaging abilities. Unless we need to wait for the client patch in order to get this change?

peterthepan3

Post#28 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:57 pm

I must say that I preferred the previous +1 mastery point system: giving 'lesser' gearsets (for flat stats) that mastery bonus allows for people to try new specs - at the cost of, say, a cool proc, or some damage/defense potential. Full Merc/Anni and the +1 Mastery allows for certain specs that would help players compete with higher-geared chars. I also think that +1 to Mastery just allows for more gear variety, and less stagnation :D

Love the AM/Shaman changes.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#29 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Reesh wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:46 pm - Flames of Rhuin and Frozen Touch correctly trigger when the target is successfully attacked rather than when the target receives direct damage.

Applying a DoT doesn't count as a successful attack? As FoR still behaves as it did in the past - works only on direct damaging abilities. Unless we need to wait for the client patch in order to get this change?
Why would you want to it work that way?
Tank uses stagger, Sorc throws in Ice Spike DoT, with how it now works the initial DoT application would not break stagger. The way you would want it, as soon as DoT lands (before normal dmg ticks), The Frozen Touch would hit and break stagger?

anarchypark

Post#30 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:00 pm

rr skill is now saved by trainers!
gj guys.
a lot of things to test.
here we go~
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)