- WAAAAAAAGH! - Now debuffs enemies elemental resistances (instead of Corporeal) and instead of granting a buff which increased team mates auto attack speed by 20% for 5s it now grants a Blessing which increases team mates (who are within 30ft of the player) auto attack DAMAGE by 25% for 10s. Bespoke Buff component set.
Change to Elemental will be reverted on next restart/crash - Azarael
- You Wot!?!! - Now reduces the damage you deal to all but focused target to 90% (up from 80%) and the negative self effect of -25% wounds and -50% incoming heal debuff has been changed to ALL your defences (including armour, resistances, parry, block, dodge, disrupt) are cut by 50%. For example, if you have 4000 armour, 400 resistances and 20% block/parry/dodge/disrupt normally you will have 2000 armour, 200 resistances and 10% block/parry/dodge/disrupt during the "crash" phase.
- We'z Bigger - Rebuilt to apply visual effect on team
- Big Brawlin' - Tactic - Snare and disorient augmentation to Big Swing are both reduced to 20% (down from 40% snare and 25% disorient) but the 10s cooldown penalty has been removed entirely. Debuff is an Ailment.
- Down Ya Go! - The group cooldown reduction is now a blessing and is bespoke to ability.
- Right in Da Jibblies - Added micro knockup to the ability as per live working, doesnt grant immunities but does respect them.
- Follow 'me Lead - Set to apply on player as well as defensive target.
- Git to Da Choppa - Reworked to show a buffline on the caster when using the ability.
- Corrected a number of abilities which used the wrong type (buff instead of debuff, etc.)
- Added archetype tactic "Close Combat". This tactic provides a 25% damage reduction against ranged and magical damage for 2 seconds after using a direct-damage, single-target melee ability on an enemy. This reduction will not stack with the effects of localized damage reductions, such as Detaunts or Guard.
- Rebuilt Vaul 11pt tactic Dragon's Breath (knockback on Dragon's Talon) to Raking Talons (effect of Dragon's Talon is applied in a 20ft AoE).
- Rebuilt Redirected Force. Requires Block, inflicts damage and a medium knockback.
- Indigestion is now a Hex, like Sticky Squigz, so that it can be group cleansed.
- Changed Choking Arrer and Not So Fast! from Cripple to Ailment.
- Mutating Blue Fire is a 2s cast by request.
- Rampage requires a Great Weapon.
- Rebuilt Retribution. 5s channel, 30s cooldown. Inflicts damage to all targets 25 feet in front of you every second. Damage on each strike after the first is increased by 15% for each enemy that hit you during the previous second, up to 60% maximum.
- Precarious Assault's damage now matches Spellbreaker's.
- Rebuilt Bring It On. 5s channel, 30s cooldown. Inflicts damage to all targets 25 feet in front of you every second. Damage on each strike after the first is increased by 15% for each enemy that hit you during the previous second, up to 60% maximum.
- Reckless Blow's damage now matches Spellbreaker's.
- Soulfire is now a 1s cast but has a 4s cooldown (to prevent it being spammed with no target as a Righteous Fury generator.)
- Deft Defender now increases Dodge and Disrupt to a maximum of 14% (2,3,4,5) instead of 18% (3,4,5,6). This is because it was a very efficient investment of Renown points. Reverted on next restart/crash - Azarael
- Added a new series of Renown passives, True Strike. These increase Parry, Dodge and Disrupt strikethrough rates by up to 14% (2,3,4,5). I see no reason to separate these along melee, ranged and magic lines, since the few classes that attack with multiple stats have conversions to help them do so anyway (Shadow Warrior, Squig Herder).
- Fixed "In Combat Bug" when signing up for scenarios after being knockbacked.
- Updated Reticle textures to increase detail correct north direction.