Ads

Patch Notes 06/07/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Keula

Re: Patch Notes 06/07/2018

Post#91 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:22 pm
Keula wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 pm So Dok's Transfer Essence now costs 65 AP apparently. Tested it on some mobs, so it's not just a tooltip bug. Is this an intended change or what? Also don't know if this is an older change, because i haven't played dps dok in a while, but I couldn't find it any older patch notes.
You are wrong, it costs 35
https://imgur.com/a/1mqOzS3
Ok apparently I'm just bad at testing, cause the ability seems to go off even though its greyed out and not enough ap text comes to the screen. So it is just a tootip bug and I'm a dumdum. Good to know.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#92 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Keula wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:45 pm
Torquemadra wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:22 pm
Keula wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 pm So Dok's Transfer Essence now costs 65 AP apparently. Tested it on some mobs, so it's not just a tooltip bug. Is this an intended change or what? Also don't know if this is an older change, because i haven't played dps dok in a while, but I couldn't find it any older patch notes.
You are wrong, it costs 35
https://imgur.com/a/1mqOzS3
Ok apparently I'm just bad at testing, cause the ability seems to go off even though its greyed out and not enough ap text comes to the screen. So it is just a tootip bug and I'm a dumdum. Good to know.
Only now hav dev's recieved the gift of client control, will take them a while to get through the tooltips
Alea iacta est

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#93 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:12 pm

I don’t understand why so much whine on changes , when you already accept tons of changes from mythic ? Some of you are saying that 1.4.8 is what we should play on this sever because you don’t like changes . But it means you accept mythic changes from 0.1.2 to 1.4.8 . If you really hate change then you should ask for game first version . I don’t remember player whining so much when mythic made balance , ofc nothing is perfect and we can change it back if it’s broken or not good . So test thing and then we will made constructive feedback
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Marawo

Post#94 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Clientcontrol is huge, being able to revamp abilities can completely change everything.
But its babysteps and its not possible to uphold "balance" because you can't change every class overnight.
The values and how effective everything is can't always be determind at first glance either.

At last i see WE changes on the horizon

Dalgrimar

Post#95 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:18 pm

Arteker616 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:18 am Rip Bruiser bork spec . Dont understand the change at all. Bork is still the weakest of all the tanks on game, 2hander bork even being a meme spec only for luls agaisnt puggers .Since 2hander bork cannot even drop a proper guard and survive, trough the combined dmg even with solid heals , the bork is totaly Destroyed outside of being a wb spaming corporal debuffer.
This kinda posts ruin the game tbh.
l2p first than talk.

Try to think out of the box and adapt.
Make a proper 2h semi defensive build and rip faces while surviving.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

carmine3161

Post#96 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 pm

So i decided to mess around with the new shadowstep and its pretty buggy.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

tazdingo

Post#97 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:02 pm

awesome changes, i for one welcome the squig horde

blackwatch1508

Post#98 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Thanks, now I have to buy a nicer laptop.

Thank you.
Are gifts against your anti donation policy?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#99 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:31 pm

blackwatch1508 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:19 pm Thanks, now I have to buy a nicer laptop.

Thank you.
Are gifts against your anti donation policy?
Yes. Gifts/donations/payments explicitly against our terms of service.
Not that you would have anywhere to send anything to. We don't exactly maintain an office.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nefarian78

Post#100 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:18 amGood stuff, and now its not completely overshadowed by simply rolling with a shield and loling at people who use a 2h on BO we can pull it all together. So after playing 2h what does it need? Thats not sarcasm btw.
Imo, the main problems of 2h BOs are survivability and lack of something unique to the Brawler path. There's a tactic and a skill that are 100% useless in every situation, both could be reworked into something that makes the path more useful and worth having in group.

Arm Breaka. Order simply has too many ways of managing their AP for Arm Breaka to be of any effect. Just on top of my head i can recall at least 12 tactics that either reduce AP prices of certain skills, increase AP regen or directly restore AP. Most of the Restore AP tactics even restore more AP instantly than the entire effect of Arm Breaka, like WP's refreshing radiance, for example. Ages ago i made a proposal to switch the AP DoT into a dmg on incoming heal. It's not creative in the slightest, but i think it could be an improvement.

Keep It Goin'! I don't think i need to explain why that tactic is garbage. Dmg increase and AP cost reduction on Big Slash...Really? Atm i don't have anything to suggest for this.

About Right Back 'Atcha. While it's a great skill and it looks really, really cool i don't think it will solve the problem of 2h BOs just melting during fights. Using it also means stopping all damage output (and a losing a lot of AP) for the entire duration. Maybe i'm wrong, but i just feel that BOs desperately need a parry buff to survive.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.