Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 24/03/18

Post#161 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Khrum wrote:
Natherul wrote:
Khrum wrote: Anywhere trainer,

Please fix Renown points UI before killing tool which is used to go around that problem
Addon help keep track on spend points on go by respec and spend points again, well now not realy

GJ
The addon still works for it, it just needs you to be at the trainer
:D point is if you at trainer you dont need addon

UI is broken, so without trainer cant really tell where points are located, until now was using Addon to respec and spend points again to be sure it get allocated as want it

Please add trainers in WC no point to have it in Capitals only is not about addon or bug is just about pointles limiting respec and we are here for improve game, righT?
I still use AT for the UI part of it because I think the normal UI for buying renown is cluttered and not as tidy.

But to everyone who has been stating that you dont like this change, you dont understand it or dont think it was an issue/bug:

If it was not a bug then why do those NPCs exist in the first place? Truly if you want a system where everyone should be able to respec at all times then there should be no need for such an addon to exist, it should be a part of the base UI? Just because Mythic did not change it does not mean its not a bug that should be addressed.

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#162 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:51 pm

I really would like to underline the appraoch of some ppl blaming us because we are doing too many change compared from original (mostly because we have no solutions to make it LIKE the original atm for 90% of cases (balance) ), and in the same post are crying cause we are removing some non official part (addons) from the same original. And the same are asking to add non officials NPCs in convenient places :).

So, don't complain in first place about differences original/ror cause all i hear here is levity.

wdesu

Post#163 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Didn't know you could respec using AT on live, I thought it was just about spending mastery points and looking at your future skills while bored. Set mastery bonus resetting wouldn't be a problem in this case, if it was just respec that is restricted.

Btw you can still sell items to any npc, and character's personal bank works 100% even without npc, hope those will get fixed soon too.

catholicism198

Post#164 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Sigh...bad apples ruining it for the bunch.
Had no idea you could use it in scenarios too.
I thought you guys would've blocked the other addon first....

larsulu
Suspended

Post#165 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 pm

Yaliskah wrote:I really would like to underline the appraoch of some ppl blaming us because we are doing too many change compared from original (mostly because we have no solutions to make it LIKE the original atm for 90% of cases (balance) ), and in the same post are crying cause we are removing some non official part (addons) from the same original. And the same are asking to add non officials NPCs in convenient places :).

So, don't complain in first place about differences original/ror cause all i hear here is levity.
we all know all your hard work, especially during your free time.
i dont want to complain anyone but at this point i would know why you nerfed soo hard marauder for example.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Kopfmotorrad

Post#166 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:27 pm

My 5 cents:
1. Renown Trainer:
I am actually shocked to hear that people respecced their Renown Points in a scenario in order to get an advantage.
I think that is a serious exploit and I am glad that it has come to an end.

2. White Lion:
If your white lion is RR50 you should be able to skill and play your lion as before. Even better in my opinion.

3.Open RvR Guild Options:
Interesting options, lets try it out, see how frequently people use it.

In any case, thx to our staff for keeping this project alive.
Adding stuff or changing stuff is never going to please everyone and I understand some of the whining but maybe we players could be a bit more humble and grateful for being able to play this game.

Kind regards,
Treehit

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#167 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:04 pm

Palitelj wrote:Good changes with gunbad, it is pretty faster now not so grindy
Good to hear , hope you enjoy dungeons
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

diedrake

Post#168 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:18 pm

Hmm, didnt realise that bug with AT, all well glad you guys fixed it :D personally always used defense abil's for rr lmao. Anyhoo great patch! And interesting idea w the WL
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#169 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Any plans for the others? Live had a rich selection of pve that I sorely miss
Alea iacta est

shaggyboomboom

Post#170 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:38 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
Grunbag wrote:
Any plans for the others? Live had a rich selection of pve that I sorely miss
Right now the ror section of pve is working on the ch22 pqs (onslaught gear) which should be realising relatively soon (in terms on ror)