Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 4/11/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rowanmantle

Re: Patch Notes 4/11/2017

Post#91 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:27 pm

Intriguing updates and changes. Like seeing so much done to underperforming classes. Will be am interesting wb sesh week. :mrgreen:
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#92 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:58 am

I really dont get why WH are running amok in here! I also play both classes and one thing they te dto forget, that they hVe a completely broken BaL + their Exit wounds also crits for 2k+ and heavy debuffs the enemy.
That being said,today I tested some hours SS on my WE while roaming. I will not spec it, I also dont have WB specced because I rely on burst when ganking. So if I need a Finisher, I would use OyK, (btw. atm I run without a skilled finisher)...because thats the only option for my playstyle at solo roaming. In SCs OyK is really sweet, but because you have a 4k dmg button, you will not spec the range KD I understand... Sacrificial stab does trashtier dmg its garbage, the haste debuff is very situational and maybe would be shining in some 6 man procc premade. Its heal is laughable. And the 15 % snare is really no reason to cry lol...

I would gladly give up the Kissproccmechanic to get a finisher like BaL. WH/WE rely on bursting a target in one rotation. And if they dont get help or a stun out, they are dead. No need for sustained damage, thats why I wont spec SS. Its AA buff is not fitting into WE RvR, seems more like a tool for the best premade sc groups to fiddle with, but not the Assassin-Playstyle. Stop crying please, its laughable. Jm2C

Tamarlan

Post#93 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:05 am

With the reduced XP from champs the rational for decreasing Stonetrolls in BC from 40 to 36 seems to be no longer valid. Any chance to put them back to 40? Fragments ...
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

TheFoxDisco

Post#94 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:13 am

How do I go about updating my game client? Or does it update automatically?

Achilleos

Post#95 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:16 am

TheFoxDisco wrote:How do I go about updating my game client? Or does it update automatically?
So far your own game client doesn't update at all, as for the RoR team is still working on a functioning launcher, giving them client control to actually do that.
So far all changes and updates are only server sided and don't require any actions from yourself besides logging in.
Once RoR is supported with a proper launcher and client control, the devs will have way more possibilities to progress in their development of the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong, guys. :)
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

Bobbiom

Post#96 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:50 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Bobbiom wrote:Should be mentioned that WE kisses got their damage nerfed.
It should should it? Why exactly should spreading lies be mentioned within the patch notes?

WE (oh and for that matter WH) procs are set to precisely the damage they are in the client, however, they were not functioning properly off their primary stat modifier which is why BOTH classes had procs that were not gaining from levels and mastery points invested.

How long it was like this, I dont know but what Im sure you MEANT to say was "Hey guys, there seems to be a bug with WE/WH procs under performing, I will go and throw this up on the BUG TRACKER so the relevant people can deal with it"

I hope that assists you, and the other people who see conspiracy out of the corner of their eyes, as to the proper process for the future and just so you know, Im a pretty overt kinda guy.

Oh and I also fixed them, next patch.
Seeing as we had RD and CW removed prematurely without any notification before the patch I assumed similar mistake was done to WE's kisses or that it was overlooked in the patch notes.
Didn't have any intention of starting any conspiracy or pulling anyones leg.
Thanks for the clarification and the fix for the next patch.

owensac1

Post#97 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:41 am

What is the reason behind so much xp nerfing? just wondering what is the plan to have levels so far spread? are we eventually getting rid of merges or something?

Sulorie

Post#98 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 am

owensac1 wrote:What is the reason behind so much xp nerfing? just wondering what is the plan to have levels so far spread? are we eventually getting rid of merges or something?
Get a healer or tank to group up and mass pull mobs to kill them with aoe damage. This is all you need to grind fast. Add rested xp bonus and it becomes even faster.
Dying is no option.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#99 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Tamarlan wrote:With the reduced XP from champs the rational for decreasing Stonetrolls in BC from 40 to 36 seems to be no longer valid. Any chance to put them back to 40? Fragments ...
No.

There's no reason for a pile of R40 champs there. Go do PQ's.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

ZloyPC

Post#100 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:37 pm

With dicreasing of XP from champs,Can you increase XP gain from quests? :?