:D LOL and I thought this only happens to a friend of a friend of a friend
Nuln-Hergig-Drakenwald-RoR
Osimus Battmann - WH T3
Dumathor Dunkelbier - IB T3

Ads
Ugle

Re: 30/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#52 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:27 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Some idiot booted live server because it's his birthday and he thinks he's special.

Also I thought I was on dev... so... Sorry people.
Congrats!
inactive

Martok

Post#53 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Asherdoom wrote:i don't understand these changes... which elf kill you already ina stun of 3 seconds time i don't see need to make their attacks undefendable :O
I am wondering about that rational myself. Witch Elves already have a four second knock-down, a four second disarm, and a six second disable, meaning fourteen seconds of game time in which their opponent is not allowed to fight back. That wasn't enough?
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

lefze
Suspended

Post#54 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
footpatrol2 wrote:So Da Waaagh is coming! always worked with chop fasta. Why take that away?
Because now you can have it up 3x as often? More if you have 2 BOs? Because your face? Take your pick
**** logic, you give us something to use 3x as often, but then completely remove the uses we have for it?
User was warned for this post - Torque
Rip Phalanx

Vayra

Post#55 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Abilities unaffected by this cooldown reduction effect are as follows:
- Rending Blade
- Da Waaagh! Is Coming
- Shades of Death
- Infernal Wave is affected but will not be reduced to less than 5s if using the tactic Neverending Agony
Clarification please, this only applies to the BO version, yes? Not the Choppa one.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#56 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Vayra wrote:
Abilities unaffected by this cooldown reduction effect are as follows:
- Rending Blade
- Da Waaagh! Is Coming
- Shades of Death
- Infernal Wave is affected but will not be reduced to less than 5s if using the tactic Neverending Agony
Clarification please, this only applies to the BO version, yes? Not the Choppa one.
As I recall it applies to both, since the listed abilities were modified to have a minimum CD.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Tesq

Post#57 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:06 pm

@vayra it applies to both so your chosen 2h for rvr is dead no more rending blade spam use it for small scale basically to keep ppl 10% dmg reductioned while slayes do 200% more dmg ( this is not bart it is plenty possible with tactics stack) .

Jaycub

Post#58 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Scrilian wrote:I wanted IB to get a bit more love in the way BG was treated and all he got is a slight buff to irrelevant to warband setups auto attack speed. I'm disappointed, not enough QoL improvements on this side of the realm :(

With destro getting WW, it seems, is there a chance to get the nerfed version of Big Brawlin' or any effect added to Phoenix Wing or Redirected Force. Btw, with this change it's time to revert the Shatter Limbs nerf, since the main argument for it was the lack of a viable CD decreaser to counter it. :ugeek:
IB is in a weird spot, it was an amazing late tier melee train tank on live, specifically because of 25% parry buff being amazing for slayers. But on RoR, mdps is taking a backseat to rdps in every arena (meaning parry isn't as good a defensive stat)... and SM dps output is absolutely insane overshadowing IB atm. Gear has a lot to do with it as well, specifically the procs on sov+ gear making the TTK longer when fighting on equal gear levels, so insane burst setups are just better here. Which I prefer over 10 minute long snooze fests anyday.

Also remember that unlike live the skill level of people on this private server is vastly greater on average. People always laugh at me for saying this but seriously go look at old vods if you can find them even of 6 mans people where just terrible compared to now even the good 6 mans. Same phenomenon on WoW private servers.

IB probably needs a better punt, and something unique to 2h/snb that groups actually want (KD isn't going to cut it alone).
roadkillrobin wrote:FYI. This change just killed any reason for us to ever use Choppas and Sorcs in our warband.
Some tweaks need to be made for Sorcs now aswell.
And lets just hope whatever you have planned for chopp fasta! bring em back in.
If a class only had a place in WB because of a 3 min CD group buff then I'd say there's bigger problems overall.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#59 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:39 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
[Beastlord Quests]

These bosses do not have drop gear, but it is planned soon*.

Lair Bosses
Ursine Domina - West Praag - Waterfall north of the Sundered Fortress
Bramble Witch - Chaos Wastes - RvR area north of Thaugamond Massif
Snizzort - Death Peak - Bristle Cavern
Khorgash Manbreaker - Reikland - Heinreich Passage
Skarlok - Dragonwake - Caladain Cavern
You mean the regular blue gear yeah?
Last edited by Dresden on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#60 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Dresden wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
[Beastlord Quests]

These bosses do not have drop gear, but it is planned soon*.

Lair Bosses
Ursine Domina - West Praag - Waterfall north of the Sundered Fortress
Bramble Witch - Chaos Wastes - RvR area north of Thaugamond Massif
Snizzort - Death Peak - Bristle Cavern
Khorgash Manbreaker - Reikland - Heinreich Passage
Skarlok - Dragonwake - Caladain Cavern
You mean the regular blue gear yeah?
Correct. May be a bit different than other lair drops if I can get it to work.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog